The Habit Restaurants, Inc. - (HABT): Price and Financial Metrics
HABT Stock Summary
- Habit Restaurants Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.85% of US listed stocks.
- HABT's current price/earnings ratio is 103.56, which is higher than 93.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Habit Restaurants Inc is reporting a growth rate of -92.1%; that's higher than merely 14.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HABT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NPO, BELFA, UFCS, LDL, and UFI.
- HABT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Habit Restaurants Inc's official web site, go to www.habitburger.com.
HABT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HABT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.96||52-week high||$14.16|
|Prev. close||$13.97||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$13.98||Avg. volume||718,862|
|50-day MA||$12.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.58||Market Cap||364.52M|
The Habit Restaurants, Inc. - (HABT) Company Bio
Habit Restaurants operates fast casual restaurants under The Habit Burger Grill, offering charbroiled hamburgers, specialty sandwiches, fresh salads, and shakes and malts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Irvine, California.
HABT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Habit Restaurants Inc. To summarize, we found that Habit Restaurants Inc ranked in the 75st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Habit Restaurants Inc, consider:
- Habit Restaurants Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|