The Habit Restaurants, Inc. - (HABT): Price and Financial Metrics
HABT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HABT is 3.43 -- better than 84.85% of US stocks.
- HABT's current price/earnings ratio is 103.56, which is higher than 93.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Habit Restaurants Inc is reporting a growth rate of -92.1%; that's higher than just 14.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Habit Restaurants Inc are NPO, BELFA, UFCS, LDL, and UFI.
- HABT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Habit Restaurants Inc's official web site, go to www.habitburger.com.
HABT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HABT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.98||52-week high||$14.10|
|Prev. close||$13.85||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$13.99||Avg. volume||914,092|
|50-day MA||$13.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.81||Market Cap||365.05M|
The Habit Restaurants, Inc. - (HABT) Company Bio
Habit Restaurants operates fast casual restaurants under The Habit Burger Grill, offering charbroiled hamburgers, specialty sandwiches, fresh salads, and shakes and malts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Irvine, California.