Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAFC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HAFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAFC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- HAFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
HAFC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hanmi Financial Corp is higher than just 10.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.89 for Hanmi Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HAFC comes in at 20.48% -- higher than that of 88.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hanmi Financial Corp are LBAI, IBCP, WBS, FISI, and UCBI.
- Visit HAFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanmi.com.
HAFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HAFC's price/sales ratio is 18.75% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAFC.
HAFC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.61%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.49%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -61.7%.
The table below shows HAFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.28% of graded US stocks.
- HAFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 437 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, UBCP, and KEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAFC.
The table below shows HAFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$22.29|
|Prev. close||$18.28||52-week low||$7.47|
|Day high||$18.98||Avg. volume||177,394|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$17.80||Market Cap||582.63M|
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Company Bio
Hanmi Financial Corporation provides business banking products and services in California, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HAFC Social Stream
Latest HAFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hanmi Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAFC as an investment opportunity.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Hanmi Financial Corporation, Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
TGH, CVLG, DOW, and HAFC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 23, 2021
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: HAFC) (Hanmi), the holding company for Hanmi Bank, today announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of $110 million aggregate principal amount of its 3.750% Fixed-to-Floating Rate subordinated notes (the Notes) due 2031. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the Notes offering for general corporate purposes, which may include refinancing activities, including repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding principal amount of our outstanding subordinated notes and junior subordinated debentures.
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: HAFC) (Hanmi), the holding company for Hanmi Bank (the Bank), today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $110 million aggregate principal amount of its fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes (the Notes) due 2031. The Notes will initially bear a fixed interest rate of 3.750% per year. Commencing on September 1, 2026, the interest rate on the Notes resets quarterly to the three-month SOFR rate plus a spread of 310 basis points, payable quarterly in arrears. The offering is expected to close on August 20, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the Notes offering for general corporate purposes, which may ...
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
HAFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|