Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HAFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAFC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- HAFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 39.64% of US stocks).
HAFC Stock Summary
- HAFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hanmi Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 145.66%; that's higher than 85.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hanmi Financial Corp comes in at 40.5%, a number that bests 81.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hanmi Financial Corp are BY, PBHC, SRCE, NWFL, and OBNK.
- Visit HAFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanmi.com.
HAFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HAFC's price/sales ratio is 18.75% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAFC.
HAFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.83%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.55%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -67.9%.
The table below shows HAFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.5% of graded US stocks.
- HAFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, BOKF, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAFC.
The table below shows HAFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.39||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$27.12||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$27.93||Avg. volume||206,721|
|50-day MA||$23.99||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$20.94||Market Cap||802.47M|
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Company Bio
Hanmi Financial Corporation provides business banking products and services in California, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HAFC Social Stream
Latest HAFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hanmi Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAFC as an investment opportunity.
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 25, 2022 17:00 ET Corporate Participants Bonnie Lee - President and Chief Executive Officer Anthony Kim - Chief Banking Officer Ron Santarosa - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matthew Clark - Piper Sandler Gary Tenner - D.A. Davidson Kelly...
The following slide deck was published by Hanmi Financial Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 81.67% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hope Bancorp (HOPE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.88% and 2.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanmi Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: HAFC) (“Hanmi”), the holding company for Hanmi Bank, today announced that it will report fourth quarter 2021 financial results at the market close on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. Management will host a conference call that same day, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the results. Investment professionals and all current and prospective shareholders are invited to access the live call on J
HAFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|