Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HAFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAFC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HAFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
HAFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HAFC is currently 53.85, higher than 91.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.92 for HANMI FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 92.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HAFC is more volatile than just 10.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HANMI FINANCIAL CORP are BHLB, PWOD, CZWI, HBT, and DCOM.
- Visit HAFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanmi.com.
HAFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HAFC's price/sales ratio is 6.9% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- HAFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAFC.
HAFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 8.15%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.78%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 152.2%.
The table below shows HAFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.5% of graded US stocks.
- HAFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, BOKF, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAFC.
The table below shows HAFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.83||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$24.24||52-week low||$18.82|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||155,348|
|50-day MA||$25.01||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$24.38||Market Cap||726.03M|
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Company Bio
Hanmi Financial Corporation provides business banking products and services in California, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HAFC Social Stream
Latest HAFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANMI FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAFC as an investment opportunity.
Here is how First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) and Hanmi Financial (HAFC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
AMN Healthcare, Earthstone Energy and Hanmi Financial have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Stocks like AMN Healthcare Services (AMN), Earthstone Energy (ESTE) and Hanmi Financial (HAFC) have been selected as the momentum picks for the day using the Driehaus strategy.
HAFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|