Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC): Price and Financial Metrics
HAFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$27.35|
|Prev. close||$16.23||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$16.28||Avg. volume||193,168|
|50-day MA||$17.56||Dividend yield||6.18%|
|200-day MA||$18.98||Market Cap||490.37M|
HAFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAFC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HAFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAFC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HAFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HAFC Stock Summary
- HAFC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.03, which is higher than just 7.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HANMI FINANCIAL CORP is higher than only 11.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HAFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HANMI FINANCIAL CORP are BCML, FRME, CWBC, CBU, and QCRH.
- HAFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HANMI FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.hanmi.com.
HAFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HAFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.57% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAFC.
HAFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -68.51%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.78%.
The table below shows HAFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.5% of graded US stocks.
- HAFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, BOKF, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAFC.
The table below shows HAFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Company Bio
Hanmi Financial Corporation provides business banking products and services in California, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
HAFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HAFC Social Stream
Latest HAFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANMI FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAFC as an investment opportunity.
Hanmi Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HAFC ) will pay a dividend of $0.25 on the 23rd of August. The dividend yield will...
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.25 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Hanmi Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HAFC ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
LOS ANGELES, July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: HAFC, or “Hanmi”), the parent company of Hanmi Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend on its common stock for the 2023 third quarter of $0.25 per share. The dividend will be paid on August 23, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 7, 2023. About Hanmi Financial Corporation Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Hanmi Financial Cor
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Hanmi Financial (HAFC) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.69% and 2.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|