Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAFC POWR Grades
- HAFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- HAFC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HAFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.22% of US stocks).
HAFC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.63, HANMI FINANCIAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.34 for HANMI FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 92.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HAFC is more volatile than just 14.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HANMI FINANCIAL CORP are FRME, PBHC, TCFC, RBCAA, and OFED.
- Visit HAFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanmi.com.
HAFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HAFC's price/sales ratio is 12% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HAFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAFC.
HAFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -68.51%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.78%.
The table below shows HAFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.5% of graded US stocks.
- HAFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, BOKF, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAFC.
The table below shows HAFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAFC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HAFC, see our HAFC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
HAFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.97||52-week high||$27.35|
|Prev. close||$19.19||52-week low||$18.14|
|Day high||$19.39||Avg. volume||230,266|
|50-day MA||$22.62||Dividend yield||5.34%|
|200-day MA||$24.19||Market Cap||578.49M|
Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Company Bio
Hanmi Financial Corporation provides business banking products and services in California, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HAFC Social Stream
Latest HAFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANMI FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAFC as an investment opportunity.
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Hanmi Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HAFC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC) Just Reported Earnings, And Analysts Cut Their Target Price
Shareholders might have noticed that Hanmi Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HAFC ) filed its annual result this time last...
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hanmi Financial Corporation’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Conference Call. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded for replay purposes. I would now like to turn the call over to Larry Clark, Investor Relations […]
Hanmi Financial Declares Cash Dividend of $0.25 per share
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: HAFC, or “Hanmi”), the parent company of Hanmi Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend on its common stock for the 2023 first quarter of $0.25 per share. The dividend will be paid on February 23, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 6, 2023. About Hanmi Financial Corporation Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Hanmi Financial
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Hanmi Financial (HAFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.41% and 1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HAFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hanmi Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hanmi Financial Corp (HAFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hanmi Financial Corp (HAFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hanmi Financial Corp (HAFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...