Hanmi Financial Corporation (HAFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HAFC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.78%.
- HAFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 49,401,000; for context, that's better than 88.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HAFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MTRN, MRTN, AIMC, CTAS and WOR.
HAFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Hanmi Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 42.94% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hanmi Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 42.94%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HAFC has a discount rate lower than 79.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Hanmi Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HAFC Dividend Chart
HAFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|