Halliburton Co (HAL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Halliburton Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 9 days, HAL's average price target has gone up $3.11.
HAL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for HAL as an investment opportunity.
- Halliburton Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 98.1% of all US stocks.
- HAL has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 8.67% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of HAL is higher than 16.54% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of HAL is higher than 28.45% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Halliburton Co's NA is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding HAL using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.