Halliburton Co (HAL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Halliburton Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
HAL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for HAL as an investment opportunity.
- HAL has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 97.98% of all US stocks.
- Halliburton Co's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 8.64% of all US stocks.
- Halliburton Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 12.66% of Energy stocks.
- HAL has a greater average analyst price target than 13.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Halliburton Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 19.3% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of HAL is greater than 27.62% of all US stocks.
- Halliburton Co's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is HAL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!