Hasbro Inc. (HAS): Price and Financial Metrics
HAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.23||52-week high||$73.57|
|Prev. close||$66.49||52-week low||$45.75|
|Day high||$66.88||Avg. volume||1,787,663|
|50-day MA||$66.50||Dividend yield||4.21%|
|200-day MA||$60.33||Market Cap||9.05B|
HAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAS POWR Grades
- HAS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.87% of US stocks.
- HAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HAS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.22% of US stocks).
HAS Stock Summary
- HAS's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HAS is currently 26.6, higher than 84.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, HAS has reported earnings growth of -107.98%, putting it ahead of merely 12.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XRAY, BAX, VSTO, TG, and BZFD.
- HAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HASBRO INC's official web site, go to www.hasbro.com.
HAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 1505.65% lower, now standing at -198.9.
- HAS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 62.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAS.
HAS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -8.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -11.25%.
The table below shows HAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.73% of graded US stocks.
- HAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.593 -- ranking 16th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- JOUT, ESCA, and KOSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAS.
The table below shows HAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Company Bio
Hasbro, Inc. (/ˈhæzbroʊ/; a syllabic abbreviation of its original name, Hassenfeld Brothers) is an American multinational conglomerate holding company incorporated and headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Hasbro owns the trademarks and products of Kenner, Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, and Wizards of the Coast, among others. As of August 2020 over 81.5% of its shares were held by large financial institutions. (Source:Wikipedia)
HAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAS Latest Social Stream
View Full HAS Social Stream
Latest HAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HASBRO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAS as an investment opportunity.
In Celebration of Hasbro’s 100th Anniversary, Alan Hassenfeld and The Hassenfeld Family Foundation Donate $1 Million to Purpose-Driven Charities
PAWTUCKET, R.I., September 20, 2023--To commemorate 100 years of delivering the wonder of storytelling and the exhilaration of play to audiences across the globe, Hasbro today announced that Alan Hassenfeld and The Hassenfeld Family Foundation will donate $1 million to four purposeful charities benefiting kids and families everywhere: Games for Change, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, One Tree Planted and Toys for Tots. Hasbro is empowering its passionate fan base to choose how the $1M donation will
Is Hasbro Inc (HAS) modestly undervalued? Let's explore its intrinsic value and financial health.
PAWTUCKET, R.I., September 12, 2023--Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), a leading toy and game company, today announced the Hasbro Women Innovators of Play Challenge, which is open September 12 to October 12. Hasbro is searching for the next great woman-led mass market toy or game; submitted ideas will be judged on innovation, fun factor and playability, design and aesthetics, mass marketability, and manufacturability. Those who submit toys or games to the Challenge must either be an individual who ide
AI is a topic that has dominated the headlines at Goldman Sachs’ annual ‘Communacopia’ tech conference this week. Yahoo Finance Executive Editor Brian Sozzi spoke to analysts and top executives from the technology, media, and telecommunications landscape in San Francisco regarding AI integration across the industry. Nextdoor (KIND) is utilizing AI to help users compose posts and keep communities better connected. Nextdoor CEO Sarah Friar said, "Nextdoor is doing some pretty cool things on the AI front with its assistant ... with that data we can do things like help a neighbor compose a post. Zoom (ZM) announced some new integrations including Zoom AI companion. Zoom CFO Kelly Steckelberg explained, "There are things like chat compose ... There are things like meeting summaries, which af...
Take-Two (TTWO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
HAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|