Hasbro, Inc. (HAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HAS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
HAS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 217.82, Hasbro Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.68% of US stocks.
- Hasbro Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Hasbro Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hasbro Inc are BRO, SJM, FMC, ALLE, and AOS.
- HAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hasbro Inc's official web site, go to www.hasbro.com.
HAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HAS's price/earnings ratio is 52.04% higher, now standing at 31.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.5.
- HAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAS.
HAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.37||52-week high||$104.89|
|Prev. close||$103.72||52-week low||$71.07|
|Day high||$103.46||Avg. volume||835,756|
|50-day MA||$95.16||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$93.81||Market Cap||13.95B|
Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) Company Bio
Hasbro produces an array of offerings including action figures, vehicles andets, girls toys, electronic toys and games, plush products, preschool toys and infant products, electronic interactive products, creative play, and toy-related specialty products. Some of its well-known brands include Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, Nerf, Play-Doh and Transformers. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
HAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hasbro Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hasbro Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 3.68; that's higher than 52.75% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Hasbro Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAS Latest Social Stream
View Full HAS Social Stream
Latest HAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hasbro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Hasbro, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
‘Peppa Pig’ Parent Hasbro Sees Film & TV Rebound, Beats Wall Street Q2 Forecasts; Stock Shoots Up 12% – Update
UPDATED with closing stock price: A strong return of its film and TV business, especially compared with a bleak 2020, helped Hasbro’s second-quarter results easily beat Wall Street forecasts. Revenue surged 54% to $1.32 billion, while adjusted earnings per share reached $1.05, compared with 2 cents in the year-ago quarter. When factoring in the impact […]
Investors are drawing some broad conclusions about the whole toy business, but they're doing so right before this company will affirm or crush them.
Toymaker Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) spent $3.8 billion to acquire Entertainment One (eOne) just prior to the start of 2020, but returns from the television and film production business were hampered by the pandemic. Investors cheered the company's quarterly results overall, sending Hasbro shares soaring about 11% as of 11:20 a.m. EDT. The maker of popular brands including Play-Doh, Nerf, Power Rangers, and Monopoly reported revenue had jumped 54% from the prior-year period.
Hasbro soared out of a lengthy consolidation after reporting strong earnings.
HAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|