Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HAS has less fluctuation in its price than 91.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for HAS have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HAS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PAAS, GHG, ZYXI, CEPU and ERIE.
HAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HAS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.13%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hasbro Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, HAS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 84.11% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -5.13%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.77% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HAS has a discount rate lower than 84.77% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Hasbro Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 69.54% of them.
HAS Dividend Chart
HAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|