Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HAS has less fluctuation in its price than 96.27% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HAS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SUPV, FNV, LAUR, LNT and AMK.
HAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HAS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hasbro Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- HAS generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 77.56%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Hasbro Inc's expected return of 11.62% is higher than 79.53% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, HAS has a discount rate lower than 79.53% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, HAS's equity discount rate is less than 69.01% of those stocks.
HAS Dividend Chart
HAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|