Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
HBAN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 297.45, Huntington Bancshares Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.87% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntington Bancshares Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.28 for Huntington Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FITB, RJF, RL, NDSN, and IT.
- Visit HBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.83||52-week high||$15.63|
|Prev. close||$7.37||52-week low||$6.82|
|Day high||$7.45||Avg. volume||13,283,041|
|50-day MA||$11.31||Dividend yield||8.78%|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||6.96B|
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.