Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBAN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HBAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- HBAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HBAN Stock Summary
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's market capitalization of $21,783,706,410 is ahead of 88.56% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.98 for Huntington Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.28% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBAN comes in at 23.49% -- higher than that of 91.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huntington Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHD, HEI, HRL, DOV, and ACGL.
- Visit HBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBAN's price/sales ratio is 43.75% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- HBAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HBAN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBAN.
HBAN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.47%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.67%.
The table below shows HBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FHB, CFFN, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBAN.
The table below shows HBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.18||52-week high||$17.79|
|Prev. close||$15.06||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$15.19||Avg. volume||15,565,095|
|50-day MA||$15.80||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$15.33||Market Cap||21.96B|
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full HBAN Social Stream
Latest HBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBAN as an investment opportunity.
CEO Steve Steinour told analysts he expects robust U.S. GDP growth to continue at least through 2024 – and Huntington is poised to benefit.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated ( NASDAQ:HBAN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.15 per share on...
Huntington Banchsares (HBAN) isn''t painting a pretty technical picture right now, according to technical analyst Bruce Kamich….HBAN
Are You Looking for a High-Growth Dividend Stock? Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Could Be a Great Choice
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Companies in The News Are: HBAN,OZK,ASB,INDB
HBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch