Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBAN POWR Grades
- HBAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- HBAN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HBAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HBAN Stock Summary
- HBAN has a market capitalization of $22,045,892,351 -- more than approximately 88.5% of US stocks.
- HBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.04% of US stocks.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huntington Bancshares Inc are HEI, BRO, ACGL, DHI, and BEN.
- HBAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBAN's price/sales ratio is 43.75% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- HBAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HBAN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBAN.
HBAN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.26%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.67%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.65%.
The table below shows HBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FHB, CFFN, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBAN.
The table below shows HBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.92||52-week high||$17.79|
|Prev. close||$12.03||52-week low||$11.67|
|Day high||$12.12||Avg. volume||13,124,326|
|50-day MA||$13.08||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$14.90||Market Cap||17.15B|
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full HBAN Social Stream
Latest HBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBAN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks in Gillson Capital’s 13F portfolio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Daniel Johnson’s hedge fund, and go directly to read Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital Portfolio: 5 Best Dividend Stocks. Daniel Johnson is the founder of Gillson Capital, a Chicago-based investment management firm. He started […]
The board of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated ( NASDAQ:HBAN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.15...
Regular consolidation not slowing but branches inside retailers and supermarkets outpaces that, says report by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks that Ken Fisher sold before entering 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ken Fisher Sold These 5 Stocks Before Entering 2022. Ken Fisher is the founder of Fisher Asset Management, an independent money manager headquartered in Washington. He stepped […]
Huntington has been awarded on the Forbes list of America's Best Employers 2022. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list was announced on February 10th, 2022 and can be viewed on Forbes.
HBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch