Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HBAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HBAN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.06% of US stocks).
HBAN Stock Summary
- HBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.14%, Huntington Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.24% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBAN comes in at 42.19% -- higher than that of 94.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huntington Bancshares Inc are GPS, KEY, ACGL, LPLA, and FHN.
- HBAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HBAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- HBAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBAN.
HBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.89||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$8.52|
|Day high||$14.08||Avg. volume||14,764,199|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$13.98||Market Cap||14.14B|
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
HBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full HBAN Social Stream
Latest HBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBAN as an investment opportunity.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends On Its Common And Preferred Stocks
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company''s common stock (Nasdaq: HBAN) of $0.15 per common share, unchanged from the prior quarter. The common stock cash
Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
When bull markets get extended you see a lot of people focus on trading stocks.
No summary available.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best dividend stocks to buy under $20. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can click to see the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Under $20. Dividend investing has existed in the finance world for as long as one can remember. Perhaps […]
HBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch