Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
HBAN Stock Summary
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's market capitalization of $15,176,337,767 is ahead of 88.49% of US-listed equities.
- HBAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 631.18 -- higher than 93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huntington Bancshares Inc are FNF, BURL, WCG, IEX, and IT.
- Visit HBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.