Huntington Bancshares Inc. (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBAN POWR Grades
- HBAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBAN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HBAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HBAN Stock Summary
- HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES INC's market capitalization of $15,555,722,010 is ahead of 87.98% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FITB, PHM, SNA, BEN, and IEX.
- Visit HBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Valuation Summary
- HBAN's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 110% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HBAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBAN.
HBAN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.36%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.97%.
The table below shows HBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FHB, CFFN, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBAN.
The table below shows HBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBAN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HBAN, see our HBAN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.05||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
HBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.27||52-week high||$15.74|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$9.94|
|Day high||$11.53||Avg. volume||19,979,506|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||5.58%|
|200-day MA||$13.83||Market Cap||16.34B|
Huntington Bancshares Inc. (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an American bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company is ranked 521st on the Fortune 500, and is 26th on the list of largest banks in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full HBAN Social Stream
Latest HBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBAN as an investment opportunity.
10 Cheap Jim Cramer Stocks to Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 10 cheap stocks to buy now according to Jim Cramer. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Cheap Jim Cramer Stocks to Buy Now. “The Initial Move Is Almost Always A Head Fake” On March 22, the Fed raised interest […]
HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES INCORPORATED INCREASES ITS PRIME RATE TO 8 PERCENT
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (Nasdaq: HBAN) announced that its prime rate is increasing from 7.75 percent to 8 percent, effective March 23, 2023.
Quant Ratings Updated on 121 Stocks
In today’s Market 360, I’ll reveal the stocks that are more likely to underperform the broader market, due to their weak fundamentals.
15 Most Promising Dividend Stocks According to Analysts
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 most promising dividend stocks according to analysts. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Promising Dividend Stocks According to Analysts. Financial markets are currently wavering following the SVB collapse and uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s roadmap to tame inflation. Some analysts […]
12 Most Buzzing Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 12 most buzzing stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Most Buzzing Stocks To Buy Now. Inflation is finally showing signs of cooling off. The CPI report for February was in-line with expectations, with the all-items index rising […]
HBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...