Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBAN POWR Grades
- HBAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.16% of US stocks.
- HBAN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- HBAN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
HBAN Stock Summary
- HBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.14%, Huntington Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBAN comes in at 37.05% -- higher than that of 93.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huntington Bancshares Inc are ACGL, LPLA, KEY, WSM, and TPR.
- HBAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.huntington.com.
HBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.22||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$15.66||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$15.95||Avg. volume||12,580,179|
|50-day MA||$15.83||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$12.67||Market Cap||15.49B|
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Company Bio
Huntington Bancshares operates as a holding company for The Huntington National Bank that provides commercial, small business, consumer, and mortgage banking services in in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
HBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full HBAN Social Stream
Latest HBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBAN as an investment opportunity.
Huntington Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Consumer Banking in the North Central Region in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction Study
Huntington Bank (Nasdaq: HBAN; www.huntington.com) has claimed the highest ranking in Customer Satisfaction with Consumer Banking in the North Central Region of the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction Study, the sixth time in nine years.
Photo by RiverNorthPhotography/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images Just like last time, Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) sold off hard after its earnings release. This time, however, the company easily beat both revenue and earnings estimates thanks to rising rates and higher efficiencies. The company is doing an incredible job benefiting from the...
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Huntington Bancshares Inc.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Huntington Bancshares Inc.
Right now, Huntington Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ:HBAN) share price is at $14.55, after a 0.66% gain. Moreover, over the past month, the stock …
HBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch