Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.89||52-week high||$14.93|
|Prev. close||$12.75||52-week low||$9.21|
|Day high||$13.08||Avg. volume||14,852|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$11.28||Market Cap||180.96M|
HBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBB POWR Grades
- HBB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HBB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HBB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HBB is 5.17 -- better than 91.2% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO is higher than just 7.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO are DBI, ACU, LCII, GHM, and XPON.
- HBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Valuation Summary
- HBB's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 84.21% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 72 months, HBB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBB.
HBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.83% of graded US stocks.
- HBB's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 5th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CLX, SCL, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBB.
The table below shows HBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
HBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HBB Social Stream
Latest HBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBB as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
The board of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company ( NYSE:HBB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th...
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of $0.11 per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock and will be paid September 15, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 5, 2023.
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE:HBB) boasts of bullish insider sentiment with 41% ownership and they have been buying lately
Key Insights Hamilton Beach Brands Holding's significant insider ownership suggests inherent interests in company's...
HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING COMPANY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 14TH ANNUAL MIDWEST IDEAS INVESTOR CONFERENCE
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) announced today that Gregory H. Trepp, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Sally M. Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in the 14th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference to be held in Chicago on August 23-24, 2023.
HBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch