Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HBB Stock Summary
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.61% of US listed stocks.
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock had its IPO on October 2, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co has a higher such ratio than merely 11.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SAMG, PETS, OBCI, MOD, and CULP.
- Visit HBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.02||52-week high||$25.18|
|Prev. close||$14.87||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$15.13||Avg. volume||31,320|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$17.11||Market Cap||203.01M|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
HBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co ranked in the 10st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 69% of its capital from equity, and 31% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 13.48% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.14 years, is -0.4% -- higher than only 3.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|