Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.41% of US stocks.
- HBB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HBB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HBB Stock Summary
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.71% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co has a higher such ratio than merely 5.93% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 137.33%, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's debt growth rate surpasses 93.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWKN, PSMT, HCSG, LCII, and EIG.
- Visit HBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Valuation Summary
- HBB's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- HBB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 48 months.
- HBB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBB.
HBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.16% of graded US stocks.
- HBB's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 5th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- PG, CLX, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBB.
The table below shows HBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.01||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$15.98||52-week low||$15.46|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||34,388|
|50-day MA||$17.50||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$19.25||Market Cap||222.33M|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HBB Social Stream
Latest HBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBB as an investment opportunity.
What Type Of Shareholders Make Up Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company's (NYSE:HBB) Share Registry?
If you want to know who really controls Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company ( NYSE:HBB ), then you'll have to look at...
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company announced today that Gregory H. Trepp, President and Chief Executive Officer; Michelle O. Mosier, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and R. Scott Tidey, Senior Vice President, Consumer Sales and Marketing, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., will participate in the Jefferies 2021 Home Retail Summit to be held virtually on Monday, September 13, 2021.
The board of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company ( NYSE:HBB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th...
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock and will be paid September 15, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2021.
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company To Participate In 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) announced today that Gregory H. Trepp, President and Chief Executive Officer; Michelle O. Mosier, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and R. Scott Tidey, Senior Vice President, Consumer Sales and Marketing, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., will participate in the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference to be held virtually on August 25-26, 2021.
HBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch