Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.62||52-week high||$15.88|
|Prev. close||$15.50||52-week low||$9.21|
|Day high||$15.88||Avg. volume||17,368|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$11.20||Market Cap||218.57M|
HBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 153 days.
- HBB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
HBB Stock Summary
- HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.45% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HBB is currently 1.69, higher than just 5.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 57.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be APOG, RYI, MYE, ACU, and CRI.
- HBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HBB's price/earnings ratio is 49.3% higher, now standing at 21.2.
- Over the past 74 months, HBB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBB.
HBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.83% of graded US stocks.
- HBB's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 5th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CLX, SCL, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBB.
The table below shows HBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
HBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HBB Social Stream
Latest HBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBB as an investment opportunity.
Hydrogen stocks have lost a considerable amount over the past year.
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company's ( NYSE:HBB ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.11 per share on 15th...
HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING COMPANY DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of $0.11 per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock and will be paid December 15, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2023.
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE:HBB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone, and welcome to the Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. Today’s call is being recorded. And I would now like to turn the conference over to Lou Anne Nabhan, Head […]
Q3 2023 Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co Earnings Call
HBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch