Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HBB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HBB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HBB is 6.44 -- better than 94.78% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co has a higher such ratio than merely 4.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be KEQU, ISIG, DBI, MRC, and STRR.
- Visit HBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Valuation Summary
- HBB's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- HBB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 48 months.
- HBB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBB.
HBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.83% of graded US stocks.
- HBB's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 5th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CLX, SCL, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBB.
The table below shows HBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.61||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$9.77||52-week low||$9.18|
|Day high||$9.80||Avg. volume||42,131|
|50-day MA||$10.53||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$13.91||Market Cap||135.42M|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HBB Social Stream
Latest HBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBB as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS HOLDING COMPANY DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock and will be paid March 15, 2022, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2022.
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding (NYSE:HBB) investors are sitting on a loss of 43% if they invested three years ago
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the risk...
No summary available.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
HBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch