Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HBB Stock Summary
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.26% of US listed stocks.
- HBB's current price/earnings ratio is 8.87, which is higher than just 9.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co has a higher such ratio than just 9.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APAM, MGPI, BWEN, WIFI, and PKE.
- HBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's official web site, go to www.hamiltonbeachbrands.com.
HBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.88||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$17.52||52-week low||$6.68|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||35,767|
|50-day MA||$18.10||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$17.28||Market Cap||231.02M|
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Company Bio
Hamilton Beach Brands is an operating holding company for two separate businesses. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
HBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HBB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HBB, they are:
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HBB Social Stream
Latest HBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBB as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Akiko Fujita and Zack Guzman break down today’s market action with Eric Marshall, Hodges Small Cap Fund Portfolio Manager.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company - HBB
Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company ("Hamilton Beach" or the "Company") (NYSE: HBB).
GLEN ALLEN, Va., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of $0.095 per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock and will be paid March…
The big shareholder groups in Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company ( NYSE:HBB ) have power over the company...
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB) announced today that Gregory H. Trepp, President and Chief Executive Officer, Michelle O. Mosier, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and R. Scott Tidey, Senior Vice President, North America Marketing and Sales, will participate in the 23rd Annual ICR Investor Conference to be held virtually January 11-14, 2021.
HBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!