Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.25 years, HBB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 78.32%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HBB's growth rate has been -0.39% over the past 4.25 years.
- Free cash flow for HBB has a compound average growth rate of 9,636.07%, which is higher than 99.85% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HBB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BHE, VEON, ASR, CHCO and CB.
HBB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HBB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 4.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HBB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co offers a higher dividend yield than 83.08% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for HBB than it is for 83.85% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 2.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HBB Dividend Chart
HBB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HBB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HBB dividends?Want to do more research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co Common Stock (HBB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) - Dividend Investor
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha