Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.25 years, HBB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 78.32%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HBB's growth rate has been -0.39% over the past 4.25 years.
- Free cash flow for HBB has a compound average growth rate of 9,636.07%, which is higher than 99.85% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HBB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BHE, VEON, ASR, CHCO and CB.
HBB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.77% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HBB, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, HBB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.91% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HBB than it is for 82.68% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HBB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 1.99% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HBB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
HBB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HBB dividends?Want to do more research on Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co Common Stock (HBB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) - Dividend Investor
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co (HBB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha