Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD): Price and Financial Metrics
HBMD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Howard Bancorp Inc is higher than only 12.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, HBMD has reported earnings growth of -176%, putting it ahead of merely 11.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Howard Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBT, RMBI, EQBK, KFFB, and IHRT.
- Visit HBMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howardbank.com.
HBMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.91||52-week high||$16.18|
|Prev. close||$14.19||52-week low||$8.44|
|Day high||$15.00||Avg. volume||19,356|
|50-day MA||$13.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.05||Market Cap||279.44M|
Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD) Company Bio
Howard Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Howard Bank that provides commercial banking, mortgage banking, and consumer finance products and services to businesses, business owners, professionals, and other consumers in Maryland and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ellicott City, Maryland.
HBMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBMD Latest Social Stream
View Full HBMD Social Stream
Latest HBMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howard Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBMD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Howard Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Again, my name is Bob Carpenter, and I am the Chief Financial Officer here at Howard Bancorp. Before we begin the presentation, I'd like to simply remind everyone that some of the comments made during this call would be considered forward-looking statements.
BALTIMORE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Howard Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Howard Bancorp (HBMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 7.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Howard Bancorp (NASDAQ:HBMD) were unchanged in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 7.41% over the past year to $0.29, which beat the estimate of $0.27. Revenue of $19,685,000 up by 14.00% year over year, which beat the estimate of $18,550,000. Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on HBMD Howard Bancorp hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals 52-week high: $18.87 52-week low: $8.44 Price action over last quarter: Up 26.13% Company Overview Howard Bancorp Inc is a diversified financial services company. The company segmented its operating activities into one reportable segment, Community Banking. It provides commercial banking, mortgag...
HBMD Price Returns
Continue Researching HBMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Howard Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!