Howard Bancorp Inc (HBMD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Howard Bancorp Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
HBMD's average price target has moved up $1.25 over the prior 65 days.
HBMD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for HBMD as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of HBMD is higher than 18.23% of all US stocks.
- HBMD has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 79.89% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of HBMD is higher than 19.36% of Banking stocks.
- HBMD has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 30.36% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The NA of HBMD is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is HBMD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!