Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (HCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HCAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- HCAP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 days.
- HCAP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HCAP Stock Summary
- For HCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HCAP has reported earnings growth of -700.78%, putting it ahead of merely 2.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HCAP comes in at 61.53% -- higher than that of 96.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GECC, FCRD, BPY, TPVG, and SAR.
- Visit HCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harvestcapitalcredit.com.
HCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$9.66|
|Prev. close||$9.50||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$9.66||Avg. volume||26,342|
|50-day MA||$9.01||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||57.65M|
Most Popular Stories View All
HCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full HCAP Social Stream
Latest HCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harvest Capital Credit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCAP as an investment opportunity.
The investment banking and asset management firm JMP Group (JMP) has divested its interest in Harvest Capital Credit Corporation to Portman Ridge Finance Corporation. Following the announcement, shares of the company rose 1.1% to close at $5.7 on June 11. The transaction is valued at approximately $9.7 million, which consists of cash and stock. Chairman and CEO Joe Jolson said, “This transaction represents the continuation of our well-established plan to divest non-strategic asset management bus
Combined company estimated to have total assets of approximately $614 millionFourth strategic transaction closed by Portman Ridge in three years NEW YORK, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: PTMN) (the “Company” or “PTMN”) announced today the closing of the previously announced merger with Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (formerly NASDAQ: HCAP) (“HCAP”). The combined company, which will remain externally managed by Sierra Crest Investment Management LL
Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (the "Company," "HCAP," "we," or "our") (NASDAQ: HCAP) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a final cash dividend of $0.22 per share of its outstanding common stock, payable on May 28, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 25, 2021.
Harvest Capital Credit Corporation Announces Financial Results for Fiscal Year and Quarter Ended December 31, 2020
Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (the "Company," "we," or "our") (NASDAQ: HCAP) announced financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Analysts Estimate Harvest Capital Credit (HCAP) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Harvest Capital (HCAP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCAPWant to do more research on Harvest Capital Credit Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch