Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (HCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
HCAP Stock Summary
- HCAP has a higher market value than just 9.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,621,189.
- Of note is the ratio of Harvest Capital Credit Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FDUS, SCM, PNNT, SLRC, and AINV.
- HCAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harvest Capital Credit Corp's official web site, go to www.harvestcapitalcredit.com.
HCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$8.16||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$8.26||Avg. volume||33,329|
|50-day MA||$7.47||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||48.86M|
HCAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Harvest Capital Credit Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Harvest Capital Credit Corp ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 19.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harvest Capital Credit Corp, consider:
- As a business, HCAP is generating more cash flow than merely 11.18% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Harvest Capital Credit Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full HCAP Social Stream
Latest HCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harvest Capital Credit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCAP as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RLH, FFG, NHLD, HCAP; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Sonesta International Hotels Corporation for $3.50 per share in cash. If you are a Red Lion shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company for $56.00 per share in cash. If you are an FBL shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and op...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigations of RLH, FLIR, HCAP, and PRGX Buyouts
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Red Lion’s agreement to be acquired by Sonesta International Hotels Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, Red Lion’s shareholders will $3.50 in cash per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-red-lion-hotels-corporation.FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: FLIR) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to FLIR Systems’ agreement to be acquired by Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. Under the terms of the agreement, FLIR Systems’ shareholders will re...
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FFG, NHLD, HCAP, NAV, UROV; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of FLIR, TDY, HCAP, HMSY, MDCA, PRGX, CKH, SPWH, and TCP
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) - Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: TDY)
HARVEST CAPITAL INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Proposed Sale of Harvest Capital Credit Corporation - HCAP
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) are investigating the proposed sale of Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (NasdaqGM: HCAP) to Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (NasdaqGS: PTMN). KSF is seeking to determine whether the consideration and the process that led to it are adequate, or whether the consideration undervalues the Company. If you believe that the transaction undervalues the
HCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCAPWant to do more research on Harvest Capital Credit Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!