Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (HCAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HCAP reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 2.45999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HCAP's price: EBAY, PPL, LEN, CCUR and FR.
HCAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HCAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 45.35% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Harvest Capital Credit Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, HCAP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.91% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Harvest Capital Credit Corp than it is for 85.24% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HCAP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.86% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HCAP Dividend Chart
HCAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HCAP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Harvest Capital Credit Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Harvest Capital Credit Corp Common Stock (HCAP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) - Dividend Investor
Harvest Capital Credit Corp (HCAP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha