HCW Biologics Inc. (HCWB): Price and Financial Metrics
HCWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$2.07||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||16,860|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||73.65M|
HCWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCWB Stock Summary
- HCWB's went public 2.17 years ago, making it older than just 4.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 100.29, HCW BIOLOGICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.82% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HCWB's revenue has grown -60.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HCW BIOLOGICS INC are XBIO, KLIC, FKWL, AEIS, and MX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HCWB's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828673.
HCWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HCWB's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.06% lower, now standing at -4.1.
- HCWB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCWB.
HCW Biologics Inc. (HCWB) Company Bio
HCW Biologics Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing novel immunotherapies for chronic, low-grade inflammation and age-related diseases. The company is involved in developing HCW9201, a cell-based therapy that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia; and HCW9206 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia. It is also developing HCW9218 as an injectable immunotherapeutic for patients with pancreatic, breast, ovarian, colorectal, and prostate cancers, as well as pulmonary fibrosis; and HCW9302 for auto-immune diseases, such as alopecia areata. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Miramar, Florida.
HCWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCWB Latest Social Stream
View Full HCWB Social Stream
Latest HCWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HCW BIOLOGICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCWB as an investment opportunity.
On September 13, 2023, Rebecca Byam, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of HCW Biologics Inc (NASDAQ:HCWB), made a significant insider purchase of 5,000 shares of the company's stock.
On September 12, 2023, Rebecca Byam, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of HCW Biologics Inc (NASDAQ:HCWB), made a significant insider purchase of 10,000 shares of the company's stock.
HCW Biologics Participating at H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference in New York on September 11 – 13, 2023
Company will provide an update for clinical development and intellectual property programs, Including recent achievements and expected milestones in the next 12 monthsMIRAMAR, Fla., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCW Biologics Inc. (the “Company” or “HCW Biologics”) (NASDAQ: HCWB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel immunotherapies to lengthen healthspan by disrupting the link between inflammation and age-related diseases, will participate
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
MIRAMAR, Fla., Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCW Biologics Inc. (the “Company” or “HCW Biologics”) (NASDAQ: HCWB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel immunotherapies to lengthen healthspan by disrupting the link between inflammation and age-related diseases, today reported financial results and recent business highlights for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023. “During the period ended June 30, 2023, we have made significant progress in
HCWB Price Returns