Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEAR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HEAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.12% of US stocks.
- HEAR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HEAR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.49% of US stocks).
HEAR Stock Summary
- Turtle Beach Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.56% of US listed stocks.
- For HEAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Turtle Beach Corp comes in at 1.74%, a number that bests only 20.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Turtle Beach Corp are CRSR, ICUI, GMED, TRVG, and PWFL.
- HEAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Turtle Beach Corp's official web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HEAR's price/sales ratio is 79.82% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- HEAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, HEAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 98.83%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 351.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 161.14%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.22% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, APH, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$32.15|
|Prev. close||$10.51||52-week low||$9.15|
|Day high||$10.32||Avg. volume||480,895|
|50-day MA||$13.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.42||Market Cap||165.09M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turtle Beach Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
ROCCAT’s All-New Kone XP Refines the Brand’s Fan-Favorite Ergonomic Mouse Design With Top Specs & Stunning 3D RGB Lighting
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., February 23, 2022--ROCCAT, Turtle Beach’s (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning PC gaming peripheral brand, today proudly debuted the all-new Kone XP PC gaming mouse. ROCCAT’s first-ever product, the original Kone, launched in 2007 and became a best-selling PC gaming mouse thanks to its superior ergonomics. The new Kone XP is the culmination of 15 years of research and development to produce an industry-leading multi-purpose gaming mouse. The Kone XP improves upon its predecessors in
Turtle Beach (HEAR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment thesis Corsair's (CRSR) long-lasting share price decline for over one year has provoked many reactions on the market. The once stellar performer underperformed the NASDAQ for most of the time during the last 12 months. During the decline, many opinions described the sell-off as overdone and multiple investment theses...
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stocks to invest in according to Jamie Zimmerman’s Litespeed Capital. If you want to skip the details about Ms. Zimmrman and her hedge fund and want to take a look only at the top five stocks in this list, then head on over […]
Turtle Beach Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on Wednesday, March 2, 2022
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., February 16, 2022--Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), a leading gaming accessory business, announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
HEAR Price Returns