Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.25||52-week high||$13.26|
|Prev. close||$9.42||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$9.53||Avg. volume||234,114|
|50-day MA||$10.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.93||Market Cap||160.11M|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR POWR Grades
- HEAR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEAR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HEAR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.9% of US stocks).
HEAR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TURTLE BEACH CORP is higher than it is for about merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, TURTLE BEACH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TURTLE BEACH CORP is reporting a growth rate of 91.44%; that's higher than 87.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TURTLE BEACH CORP are SSTK, OMCL, ASPN, AXGN, and ACON.
- HEAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TURTLE BEACH CORP's official web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- HEAR's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 156 months, HEAR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 171.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -78.76%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 71.05%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.22% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, APH, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TURTLE BEACH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
These overlooked tech stocks offer substantial upside potential as they scale their total addressable markets rapidly.
Turtle Beach Provides Hundreds of Recon Controllers for Gamers Outreach’s GO Karts Program for Kids in Hospitals
SAN DIEGO, September 12, 2023--Best-selling gaming headset and leading gaming accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), today announced it is once again working with Gamers Outreach, a charity that empowers hospitalized children through video games. In this latest venture, Turtle Beach has provided hundreds of the brand’s esteemed Recon Controller for Gamers Outreach’s GO Karts program, which creates portable video game kiosks specifically designed for hospitals. The GO Karts are
While even the best micro-cap stocks can be extraordinarily risky, these compelling ideas could be worthwhile with some pocket change.
Gaming Accessory Giant Turtle Beach Reveals New Colorways for the Designed for Xbox REACT-R Controller
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., August 28, 2023--Best-selling gaming headset and accessory giant Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today unveiled three new colorways for its Designed for Xbox Turtle Beach® REACT-R™ Controller. Red, Nebula, and Pixel Green join the original Black and White/Lavender colors to further expand Turtle Beach’s growing game controller lineup. The new Red, Nebula, and Pixel Green REACT-R Controller colorways also improve upon the original by adding two additional rumble motors
Analysts Have Made A Financial Statement On Turtle Beach Corporation's (NASDAQ:HEAR) Second-Quarter Report
As you might know, Turtle Beach Corporation ( NASDAQ:HEAR ) last week released its latest quarterly, and things did not...
HEAR Price Returns