Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEAR POWR Grades
- HEAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEAR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- HEAR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HEAR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Turtle Beach Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HEAR has reported earnings growth of 230.67%, putting it ahead of 89.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Turtle Beach Corp comes in at 58.46%, a number that bests 88.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NARI, SMLR, NTIC, LUNA, and CUTR.
- Visit HEAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HEAR's price/sales ratio is 79.82% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- HEAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, HEAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.9%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.45%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 74.4%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.99% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SGH, MICT, and REKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.27||52-week high||$38.70|
|Prev. close||$31.55||52-week low||$16.26|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||463,114|
|50-day MA||$28.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.97||Market Cap||486.29M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turtle Beach Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 14, 2021--Neat Microphones, the innovative brand of high-quality digital USB and analog microphones from Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), today announced its King Bee® II analog XLR microphone is now available for pre-order, with the U.S. launch set for November 16, 2021. The King Bee II will launch in the UK and across Europe on November 19, 2021. The Neat Microphones team is the same group of experts that founded Blue Microphones and is known for designing a
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 13, 2021--Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR), a global leader in gaming accessories and best-selling console gaming audio brand, today announced it has partnered with Mexican TV personality, producer, content creator, and host Javier Rodriguez. Rodriguez has been behind the mic or in front of the camera since he was a child and has built a loyal following based on his many TV hosting roles over several decades. An avid and respected gamer, Javier Rodriguez also pioneered esp
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 11, 2021--Neat Microphones, the innovative brand of high-quality digital USB and analog microphones from Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), today announced the availability of its all-new Neat SkylineTM desktop USB microphone. With daily virtual meetings, online get-togethers with friends and family, and online education becoming everyday activities, it’s critical your voice is heard clearly. With the Neat team’s decades-long background and expertise creating ma
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 07, 2021--Turtle Beach & ROCCAT Website Awards Announcement
Turtle Beach's (HEAR) brand, ROCCAT, teams up with Oakley to launch a limited-edition PC gaming headset-compatible eyewear collection.
HEAR Price Returns