Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
HEAR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Turtle Beach Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Turtle Beach Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HEAR has reported earnings growth of 171.18%, putting it ahead of 91.52% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXDO, LX, ICUI, NTIC, and LNN.
- Visit HEAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.90||52-week high||$35.74|
|Prev. close||$30.32||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$31.44||Avg. volume||645,237|
|50-day MA||$26.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.38||Market Cap||454.12M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
HEAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Turtle Beach Corp. To summarize, we found that Turtle Beach Corp ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1084.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Turtle Beach Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 96.28% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 0.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HEAR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turtle Beach Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
Turtle Beach Corporation To Report Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Financial Results On Thursday, March 4, 2021
Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), a leading gaming accessory business, announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Thursday, March 4, 2021.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), a leading gaming accessory business, is providing selected preliminary unaudited fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results. Based on preliminary unaudited information, Turtle Beach expects to report full…
Video game headset and accessories maker Turtle Beach on Wednesday announced preliminary results that far exceeded Wall Street's estimates. The news sent HEAR stock on a wild ride.
Shares of Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) popped by as much as 13% this morning after the company reported preliminary fourth-quarter results that are ahead of analyst expectations. Revenue in the fourth quarter should be in the range of $130 million to $132 million, compared to the $104.9 million in sales Wall Street is expecting. Adjusted earnings per share in the fourth quarter are estimated to be in the range of $0.73 to $0.82, which is significantly above the consensus estimate of $0.47 per share in adjusted profits.
Instead of overpaying for a headphone maker that's going nowhere, consider these more promising alternatives.
HEAR Price Returns
Continue Researching HEARWant to do more research on Turtle Beach Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!