Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEAR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HEAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- HEAR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- HEAR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
HEAR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Turtle Beach Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Turtle Beach Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HEAR has reported earnings growth of 1,662.17%, putting it ahead of 98.65% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turtle Beach Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SFET, GIGA, SONO, PIPR, and INOD.
- Visit HEAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.56||52-week high||$35.74|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$9.46|
|Day high||$28.76||Avg. volume||582,822|
|50-day MA||$27.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.05||Market Cap||451.85M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
HEAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Turtle Beach Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Turtle Beach Corp ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1196%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Turtle Beach Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 95.83% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- HEAR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turtle Beach Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
ROCCAT, Turtle Beach's (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning Hamburg, Germany-based PC accessories brand, today announced it has partnered with legendary Rainbow Six Siege YouTuber Jon "Coconut Brah" Soli. The fan-favorite gamer and content creator is unquestionably one of the largest Rainbow Six Siege YouTubers with over 1.6 million subscribers. Soli has grown his massive fanbase by showcasing creative ways to play the game, and more importantly, how to win. With this agreement, Coconut Brah's PC gaming battle station is now fully equipped with the latest award-winning peripherals from ROCCAT, including the just-launched Kone Pro mouse, the Vulcan TKL Pro keyboard, and Elo Air 7.1 headset.
Turtle Beach (HEAR) climbed 9.2% on a report that it's hired bankers and is receiving inbound interest from potential buyers.The company is said to be receiving interest from PE firms and strategics and could see a "significant" premium in a takeout, according to a CTFN report.Late last month Reuters reported that...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HEAR vs. AUDC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Turtle Beach Unveils The All-New Recon 500 Gaming Headset Featuring First-Of-Their-Kind 60mm Eclipse Dual Drivers
Leading gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) today unveiled the Recon 500 as a groundbreaking new addition to the Company's popular Recon line of gaming headsets. The Recon 500 debuts Turtle Beach's patented, first-of-their-kind 60mm Eclipse™ Dual Drivers and custom-crafted AccuTune™ wood composite-injected earcups which combine to deliver unprecedented sound quality at every frequency. The Recon 500 also features Turtle Beach's noise-cancelling TruSpeak™ microphone while memory foam cushions, ProSpecs™ glasses-friendly technology, and a lightweight frame deliver extraordinary comfort. The Recon 500 features a standard 3.5mm audio interface for multiplatform connectivity with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, PC, a...
HEAR Price Returns