Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEAR POWR Grades
- HEAR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.98% of US stocks.
- HEAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HEAR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.3% of US stocks).
HEAR Stock Summary
- Turtle Beach Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.61% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Turtle Beach Corp is higher than 88.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For HEAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turtle Beach Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be QRHC, WETF, GRPN, WWE, and GTLS.
- Visit HEAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HEAR's price/sales ratio is 79.82% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- HEAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, HEAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 138.47%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 170.54%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 137.8%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.22% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, APH, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.59||52-week high||$38.70|
|Prev. close||$18.47||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$18.63||Avg. volume||346,201|
|50-day MA||$23.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.22||Market Cap||298.30M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turtle Beach Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., January 19, 2022--ROCCAT, Turtle Beach’s (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning PC peripheral brand, today revealed its all-new Syn Buds Core gaming earbuds. The Syn Buds Core is a wired 3.5mm pair of earbuds designed for gamers with multiple systems looking for a versatile audio solution. ROCCAT’s new earbuds deliver immersive audio via 10mm drivers, and offer gamers crystal-clear audio whether being used at their desktop or connected to their mobile device while on the go. The Syn Bu
Turtle Beach’s Highly Coveted and Critically Acclaimed VelocityOne Flight Simulation Control System Is Back in Stock
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., January 13, 2022--Leading gaming accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced the brand’s award-winning VelocityOne™ Flight simulation control system has been restocked and is now available at www.turtlebeach.com. VelocityOne Flight is one of Turtle Beach’s most pre-ordered products and has sold-out multiple times due to strong demand since its initial release in November 2021. The only modern all-in-one flight control system, VelocityOne Flight del
Target and Turtle Beach have been highlighted in this blog.
Turtle Beach is subject to the larger boom and bust cycles that coincide with the launch of big blockbuster games. And HEAR's earnings outlook has trended heavily in the wrong direction recently...
No summary available.
HEAR Price Returns