Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.05||52-week high||$13.26|
|Prev. close||$10.96||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$11.25||Avg. volume||211,689|
|50-day MA||$9.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||192.31M|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR POWR Grades
- HEAR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- HEAR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HEAR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.6% of US stocks).
HEAR Stock Summary
- TURTLE BEACH CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.28%, TURTLE BEACH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.93% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HEAR comes in at 15.27% -- higher than that of 88.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAR, PLAB, WRAP, AXGN, and REFR.
- HEAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TURTLE BEACH CORP's official web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HEAR's price/earnings ratio is 114.34% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- HEAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 171.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -78.76%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 71.05%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.22% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, APH, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TURTLE BEACH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
Turn Your Controller Into a Command Center – Introducing Turtle Beach’s Groundbreaking Designed for Xbox Stealth Ultra Wireless Controller
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 30, 2023--Best-selling gaming headset and accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), today unveiled its eagerly anticipated first-wireless controller for Xbox and PC, the Designed for Xbox Turtle Beach® Stealth™ Ultra Wireless Smart Game Controller. Turtle Beach’s new king of wireless game controllers delivers ultra-premium performance through precision-crafted components and customization options for Xbox and PC gamers who demand the best. The Stealth
Key Insights Turtle Beach's estimated fair value is US$19.61 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ:HEAR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Turtle Beach Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.05, expectations were $-0.26. Operator: Welcome to the Turtle Beach Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. My name is Michelle and I’ll be your operator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] Delivering today’s prepared remarks are […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR)Q3 2023 Earnings CallNov 07, 2023, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Turtle Beach third quarter 2023 conference call.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 07, 2023--Leading gaming accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) ("Turtle Beach" or the "Company") reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
HEAR Price Returns