Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEAR POWR Grades
- HEAR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 47.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEAR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HEAR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HEAR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.06%, TURTLE BEACH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.41% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TURTLE BEACH CORP is reporting a growth rate of -213.21%; that's higher than only 7.5% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TURTLE BEACH CORP comes in at -36.2%, a number that bests only 5.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISR, SNES, CSII, MAPS, and AXGN.
- Visit HEAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.turtlebeach.com.
HEAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HEAR's price/earnings ratio is 119.67% lower, now standing at -4.8.
- Over the past 146 months, HEAR's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEAR.
HEAR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -95.29%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 103.72%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113%.
The table below shows HEAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.22% of graded US stocks.
- HEAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.997 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, APH, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEAR.
The table below shows HEAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.14||52-week high||$28.48|
|Prev. close||$9.18||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$9.34||Avg. volume||413,924|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.69||Market Cap||151.05M|
Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) Company Bio
Turtle Beach Corporation operates as an audio technology company. It provides various gaming headset solutions for various platforms, including video game and entertainment consoles, handheld consoles, personal computers, and mobile and tablet devices under the Turtle Beach brand. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEAR Latest Social Stream
View Full HEAR Social Stream
Latest HEAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TURTLE BEACH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEAR as an investment opportunity.
Charge Into the Virtual World With Turtle Beach’s Fuel Compact VR Charging Station for Meta Quest 2 – Now Available
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 21, 2022--Best-selling gaming headset and accessories maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced its Turtle Beach® Fuel Compact VR Charging Station for Meta Quest 2 is now available globally. The Fuel Compact VR Charging Station provides both power and convenient, compact storage for the Meta Quest 2 headset and its controllers ensuring that VR gamers’ devices are fully charged and ready for hours of play. With two 20-hour battery packs for the con
The Gaming Flight Stick of the Future Has Arrived – Turtle Beach’s Groundbreaking Designed for Xbox VelocityOne Flightstick Is Now Available
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 17, 2022--Best-selling gaming headset and accessories maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced its highly-anticipated Turtle Beach® VelocityOne™ Flightstick is now available. Designed for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PCs, VelocityOne Flightstick is the gaming flight stick of the future. Whether you’re an air combat or space ace, the VelocityOne Flightstick is a joystick designed for all forms of flight, giving immersive and accurate con
Work Hard, Play Harder! ROCCAT’s Affordable, All-purpose Kone Air Wireless PC Gaming Mouse is Now Available
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 15, 2022--ROCCAT, Turtle Beach Corporation’s (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning PC gaming peripherals brand, today announced the launch of its affordable, all-purpose Kone Air Wireless Ergonomic Gaming Mouse. With many professionals and gamers now balancing work and game time, the Kone Air is the perfect solution, combining ROCCAT’s ergonomic Kone shape in a versatile mouse suitable for getting through everyday productivity as well as securing a win for your squad. ROCCAT’
Turtle Beach's Hyper-Portable Atom Controller Is a Unique Two-Piece Mobile Controller With Perfect Grips – Now Available
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., November 14, 2022--Best-selling gaming headset and leading gaming accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced the launch of the Turtle Beach® Atom™ Controller, the brand’s new hyper-portable mobile gaming controller. The Atom Controller is an easily packable and portable mobile gaming controller with a unique design. The Atom’s two ergonomic grip modules fit nearly every size Android 8.0+ smartphone, and adjustable spring-loaded clamps ensure there
WHITE PLAINS, New York, November 10, 2022--Best-selling gaming headset and accessories maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today unveiled the new Turtle Beach® Fuel Dual Controller Charging Station & Headset Stand for Xbox. The Designed for Xbox charging station is the second charging station product announced this week for Turtle Beach, following Monday’s Fuel Compact VR Charging Station for Meta Quest 2 reveal as the Company continues expanding into new markets. The Designed for Xbox
HEAR Price Returns