Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. - Class A Common Shares (HEBT): Price and Financial Metrics
HEBT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 416.52%, Hebron Technology Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hebron Technology Co Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -192.07%; that's higher than just 7.44% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hebron Technology Co Ltd's share price is greater than that of 97.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hebron Technology Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be IVC, CYAN, SCOR, JVA, and SYPR.
- Visit HEBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.china-xbl.com.
HEBT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HEBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.89||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$8.00||Avg. volume||154,582|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.23||Market Cap||128.36M|
Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. - Class A Common Shares (HEBT) Company Bio
Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. engages in the design, manufacture, installation, and after-sale maintenance of equipment for pharmaceutical and biochemical companies in China and internationally. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Wenzhou, China.