Heico Corp. (HEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- HEI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HEI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HEI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,474,124,297, HEICO CORP has a greater market value than 90.63% of US stocks.
- HEI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 274.58 -- higher than 90.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 66.75, HEICO CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEICO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IEX, NDSN, HRL, FIVE, and ROK.
- HEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEICO CORP's official web site, go to www.heico.com.
HEI Valuation Summary
- HEI's price/sales ratio is 10.4; this is 700% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HEI's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEI.
HEI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1.12%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 110.63%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.43%.
The table below shows HEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.8% of graded US stocks.
- HEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 13th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEI.
The table below shows HEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.03||52-week high||$172.90|
|Prev. close||$171.79||52-week low||$126.95|
|Day high||$172.54||Avg. volume||377,800|
|50-day MA||$160.31||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$150.44||Market Cap||23.23B|
Heico Corp. (HEI) Company Bio
HEICO Corporation is an aerospace and electronics company that focuses on niche markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEI Latest Social Stream
View Full HEI Social Stream
Latest HEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEICO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEI as an investment opportunity.
Giverny Capital, an investment management company, recently published its fourth-quarter investor letter in 2022. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The model portfolio of the firm appreciated 8.49%, net of fees in the fourth quarter compared to a 7.56% return for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. For 2022, the fund delivered a […]
The commercial aviation industry hasn't been a great investment for most of its history. Yet Heico (NYSE: HEI) has almost secretly carved out a high-margin niche and rewarded shareholders with market-lapping returns for years.
Aerospace suppliers that maintain planes and furnish spare parts are enjoying a boom thanks to a revival in air travel and slow deliveries of new aircraft. Strong demand for their services is evident in the Rockford, Illinois, hangars of AAR, one of the leading companies in the sector with a market value of $1.7bn. Technicians there are busy working on the planes of customers such as United Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
BAESY vs. HEI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AAR (AIR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
HEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|