Heico Corp. (HEI): Price and Financial Metrics
HEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.90||52-week high||$182.18|
|Prev. close||$171.03||52-week low||$147.69|
|Day high||$175.92||Avg. volume||335,262|
|50-day MA||$164.13||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$168.34||Market Cap||24.31B|
HEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEI POWR Grades
- HEI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HEI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HEI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HEI is currently 51.42, higher than 94.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 394.5%, HEICO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.3% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HEICO CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 0.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFRC, MTB, HZO, B, and ROL.
- Visit HEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heico.com.
HEI Valuation Summary
- HEI's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 672.73% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEI.
HEI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.43%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.45%.
The table below shows HEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.8% of graded US stocks.
- HEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 13th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEI.
The table below shows HEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heico Corp. (HEI) Company Bio
HEICO Corporation is an aerospace and electronics company that focuses on niche markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
HEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEI Latest Social Stream
View Full HEI Social Stream
Latest HEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEICO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEI as an investment opportunity.
DRS vs. HEI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
BAESY vs. HEI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
VPT, Inc., a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), celebrates its 30th Anniversary this year. Throughout the last three decades, VPT has become the global leader in providing high-reliability power supplies for use in space, avionics, and military applications, with an extensive range of award-winning DC-DC converters, EMI filters, and associated products.
While HEICO Corporation ( NYSE:HEI ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good...
HEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|