Heico Corporation (HEI): Price and Financial Metrics
HEI Stock Summary
- Heico Corp's market capitalization of $18,258,894,269 is ahead of 87.43% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Heico Corp is higher than 88.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heico Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heico Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ACGL, IEX, SAM, HRL, and FBHS.
- Visit HEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heico.com.
HEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.97||52-week high||$141.31|
|Prev. close||$134.99||52-week low||$74.25|
|Day high||$140.44||Avg. volume||356,886|
|50-day MA||$128.86||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$119.22||Market Cap||18.53B|
Heico Corporation (HEI) Company Bio
HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
HEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Heico Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Heico Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Heico Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 28.98 -- which is good for besting 89.66% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 14.79% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HEI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEI Latest Social Stream
View Full HEI Social Stream
Latest HEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heico Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEI as an investment opportunity.
The aerospace-focused company is a high-quality operator, and has a lot going for it in 2021 and beyond.
HEICO Corp.'s (HEI) disciplined acquisition strategy has been an important element for its overall growth, further supplementing its organic growth.
Vulcan Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Large Cap, Small Cap, Focus Composite, Focus Plus Composite, and All Cap” fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Vulcan’s Large Cap, Small Cap and All Cap strategies beat both their primary and secondary benchmarks, while Focus and Focus […]
Conestoga Capital Advisors, a boutique, independent investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 ‘Small Cap Growth & SMid Cap Growth’ Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 31% was recorded by Conestoga’s Small Cap Growth fund and 19.72% return by its SMid Cap Growth Fund for the the […]
HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI) (NYSE:HEI.A) today announced that its Electronic Technologies Group acquired the business, assets and certain liabilities of highly successful Pyramid Semiconductor LLC ("Pyramid") from its founders for cash paid at closing. Additional transaction details were not disclosed.
HEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heico Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!