Heico Corporation (HEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HEI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HEI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.6, HEICO CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HEI is currently 46.77, higher than 90.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.48%, HEICO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IEX, NDSN, ULTA, HRL, and CINF.
- Visit HEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heico.com.
HEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HEI's EV/EBIT ratio is 197.53% higher, now standing at 48.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HEI's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEI.
HEI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.05%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 165.14%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 707.32%.
The table below shows HEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.8% of graded US stocks.
- HEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 13th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, DCO, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEI.
The table below shows HEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.67||52-week high||$165.61|
|Prev. close||$145.66||52-week low||$126.95|
|Day high||$147.86||Avg. volume||350,138|
|50-day MA||$153.82||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$145.12||Market Cap||20.03B|
Heico Corporation (HEI) Company Bio
HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEI Latest Social Stream
View Full HEI Social Stream
Latest HEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEICO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will look at the top 10 aerospace stock picks of Mario Gabelli’s GAMCO Investors. If you want to skip reading about Mario Gabelli’s hedge fund performance and why he is bullish on the aerospace sector, you can go directly to Top 5 Aerospace Stocks To Buy According To Billionaire Mario Gabelli’s […]
Amy Zhang of Alger Mid Cap Focus sold off Okta and Zoom Video Communications after their run-ups. Now her holdings include CrowdStrike, Paylocity, and Heico.
The Miami-based Electronic Technologies Group of Heico Corp. has acquired a majority of a designer and manufacturer of high-performance test sockets and adapters for engineering and production of semiconductor devices. The Hollywood-based company (NYSE: HEI) said it expects the acquisition of about 80% of the capital stock of Eagan, Minnesota-based Ironwood Electronics to be accretive to its earnings within a year. Heico did not disclose the financial terms of the deal, but said it paid cash at closing, and will pay an additional cash consideration if Ironwood meets certain earnings targets.
HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI.A and HEI.A) today announced that its Electronic Technologies Group acquired approximately 80% of the capital stock of technology component company Ironwood Electronics, Inc. ("Ironwood") for cash paid at closing, plus additional cash consideration to be paid if Ironwood meets certain earnings targets.
Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on HEICO (HEI – Research Report) and HP (HPQ – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks. HEICO (HEI) In a report released today, Kenneth Herbert from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on HEICO, with a price target of $150.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $152.82. According to TipRanks.
HEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|