Heico Corporation (HEI): Price and Financial Metrics
HEI Stock Summary
- HEI has a higher market value than 88.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,351,496,643.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HEI is currently 37.39, higher than 89.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heico Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heico Corp are TDY, CHD, ACGL, RJF, and BURL.
- Visit HEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heico.com.
HEI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.99||52-week high||$147.93|
|Prev. close||$129.76||52-week low||$89.25|
|Day high||$130.15||Avg. volume||460,593|
|50-day MA||$122.44||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$126.36||Market Cap||17.35B|
Heico Corporation (HEI) Company Bio
HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
HEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HEI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Heico Corp ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 51.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Heico Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.37% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 12.3% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HEI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|