Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.66% of US stocks.
- HELE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- HELE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.73% of US stocks).
HELE Stock Summary
- HELE's went public 31.13 years ago, making it older than 84.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Helen Of Troy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Helen Of Troy Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helen Of Troy Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PINC, SSD, DORM, HRC, and LCII.
- Visit HELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.65||52-week high||$265.97|
|Prev. close||$218.14||52-week low||$158.97|
|Day high||$219.65||Avg. volume||260,882|
|50-day MA||$219.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$211.97||Market Cap||5.30B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
HELE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Helen Of Troy Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Helen Of Troy Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HELE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.81 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- HELE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Helen Of Troy Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 21.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helen Of Troy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Jack Jancin - SVP, Corporate Business Development Julien Mininberg - CEO Brian Grass - CFO Conference Call Participants Rupesh Parikh - Oppenheimer & Company Bob Labick - CJS Securities Steve Marotta -...
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ:HELE) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, April 28th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.55 (-17.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $494.53M (+11.8% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, HELE has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and has beaten...
These 5 companies haven't missed on earnings in 5 years. Amazing.
Helen of Troy's (HELE) fourth-quarter fiscal 2021 results are likely to reflect gains from Leadership Brands and higher online sales.
Helen of Troy Limited Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call, and Webcast for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results
Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE), designer, developer and worldwide marketer of consumer brand-name housewares, health and home, and beauty products, today announced that it will conduct a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 results on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A press release detailing the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 results will be issued before the market opens and prior to the call. The conference call will be hosted by Julien R. Mininberg, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Brian Grass, Chief Financial Officer, and Jack Jancin, Senior Vice President of Corporate Business Development.
HELE Price Returns