Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- HELE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- HELE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HELE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.34% of US stocks).
HELE Stock Summary
- HELE's went public 32.03 years ago, making it older than 84.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Helen Of Troy Ltd is higher than 94.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Helen Of Troy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HELE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WDFC, MGRC, LANC, FSS, and HCSG.
- HELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helen Of Troy Ltd's official web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HELE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.56% higher, now standing at 21.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- HELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.74%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -89.16%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.61%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HELE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- HELE's asset turnover comes in at 0.928 -- ranking 28th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- NVFY, FOSL, and APOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HELE.
The table below shows HELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.04||52-week high||$256.26|
|Prev. close||$130.44||52-week low||$123.57|
|Day high||$134.28||Avg. volume||205,885|
|50-day MA||$150.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$200.95||Market Cap||3.16B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helen Of Troy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Mondelez International (MDLZ) outlines its strategy for the Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa region at the CAGNY Conference. It has core strategies designed to fuel sustainable growth there.
Nu Skin's (NUS) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues decline year over year. Management offers a drab view for the first quarter.
Mondelez International (MDLZ) has been benefiting from strategic buyouts as well as the strength in emerging markets. Pricing efforts are also helping the company amid rising cost inflation.
The Kraft Heinz Company's (KHC) robust fourth-quarter 2021 results reflect higher earnings and sales. Efficiency gains and pricing help the company fight inflationary pressure.
The Zacks Cosmetics industry benefits from increased makeup and skincare demand. Also, focus on innovation and product launches is aiding Estee Lauder (EL), Coty (COTY), Helen of Troy (HELE) and Inter Parfums (IPAR).
HELE Price Returns