Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- HELE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 61.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HELE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- HELE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.65% of US stocks).
HELE Stock Summary
- HELE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 244.89 -- higher than 88.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HELE is currently 79.13, higher than 94.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Helen Of Troy Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 2.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Helen Of Troy Ltd are WDFC, LOPE, ROCK, HWKN, and HCSG.
- Visit HELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HELE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.56% higher, now standing at 21.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- HELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.49%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.44%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 242.74%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HELE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.02% of graded US stocks.
- HELE's asset turnover comes in at 0.976 -- ranking 26th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- NVFY, PG, and FOSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HELE.
The table below shows HELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.67||52-week high||$265.97|
|Prev. close||$227.89||52-week low||$181.85|
|Day high||$231.94||Avg. volume||202,648|
|50-day MA||$230.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$224.68||Market Cap||5.44B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helen Of Troy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Helen of Troy, licensee and distributor of Revlon® Hair Tools, wants to celebrate quinceañeras—young women celebrating their fifteenth birthday, a meaningful milestone in Hispanic culture. To spotlight and honor the quinceañeras beauty traditions and special "getting ready" moments that happen between the quinceañeras and their families, Revlon® Hair Tools is kicking off the "Spin Towards Your Quinceañera" contest and invites young women who are planning their quinceañeras to submit their dream
Helen of Troy (HELE) delivered Fiscal Q2 results for the period ended August 31, 2021, reflecting a year-over-year decline in net sales and earnings. The company has also raised its Fiscal 2022 diluted earnings per share and net sales outlook. HELE shares rose 5.88% to close at $230.87 on October 7. Fiscal Q2 consolidated net sales were down 10.5% year-over-year to $475.2 million. The decline was attributed to a 10.9% decline in Organic business due to a decrease in sales in the Health & Home segment. (See Top Smart Score Stocks on TipRanks) Adjusted diluted earnings declined 29.7% year-over-year to $2.65 per share. The decline was due to a 32.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks making moves on quarterly results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks Making Moves on Quarterly Results. The third-quarter earnings season will officially begin next week. However, some companies are still releasing their financial […]
Helen of Troy's (HELE) second-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect a decline in earnings and net sales due to weakness in the Health & Home segment.
Companies in The News Are: LEVI, HELE, LW, TWTR.
HELE Price Returns