Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HELE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- HELE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HELE Stock Summary
- Helen Of Troy Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.03% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HELE is currently 92.21, higher than 95.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HELE is more volatile than just 9.31% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helen Of Troy Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ROCK, FSS, LOPE, SBCF, and FCN.
- HELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helen Of Troy Ltd's official web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HELE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.56% higher, now standing at 21.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- HELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 81.41%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 66.5%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.46%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HELE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- HELE's asset turnover comes in at 0.928 -- ranking 28th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- NVFY, FOSL, and APOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HELE.
The table below shows HELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.56||52-week high||$265.97|
|Prev. close||$230.59||52-week low||$201.02|
|Day high||$235.09||Avg. volume||197,736|
|50-day MA||$241.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$229.04||Market Cap||5.44B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helen Of Troy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Helen of Troy (HELE) is focused on making investments in its Leadership Brands. Management is progressing well with key growth areas under its Phase II Transformation efforts.
Service Corporation (SCI) is benefiting from robust revenues in its Cemetery segment. Also, the company's strategic investments are driving growth.
The Estee Lauder Companies' (EL) Skin Care portfolio has been performing well for a while now. The company's online operations also look impressive.
Global consumer products provider Helen of Troy Ltd. (HELE) recently posted a better-than-estimated third-quarter performance on both its top-line and bottom-line fronts. HELE provides housewares, health, and home and beauty products. Revenue declined 2% year-over-year to $624.9 million, but exceeded analysts' estimates by $70.6 million. During this period, an uptick in brick and mortar, as well as online sales, helped the company’s Housewares net sales increase by 10.7%. Increased appliance sales saw HELE’s beauty core business net sales grow 15.3% over the prior year. Meanwhile, net sales from Health & Home dropped 18.5% due to lower sales amid the COVID-19 pandemic. However, earnings of $3.
You know what we love about monster selloffs like we had to start the New Year? It creates opportunity for profitable trades, and on the longer-term view, attractive entry point for investment. One name we have traded many times, Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE), has seen some real shifts in...
HELE Price Returns