Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.41||52-week high||$189.13|
|Prev. close||$100.24||52-week low||$81.14|
|Day high||$101.41||Avg. volume||508,114|
|50-day MA||$93.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.69||Market Cap||2.37B|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- HELE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HELE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.36% of US stocks).
HELE Stock Summary
- HELEN OF TROY LTD's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HELEN OF TROY LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that HELE's revenue has grown -6.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HELEN OF TROY LTD are KMT, ASGN, OSK, LCII, and ACU.
- Visit HELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- HELE's price/earnings ratio is 16.7; this is 22.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 35.94%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.98%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HELE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- HELE's asset turnover comes in at 0.928 -- ranking 28th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- NVFY, FOSL, and APOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HELE.
The table below shows HELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HELE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HELE, see our HELE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$248.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELEN OF TROY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Senior VP & Assistant CFO of Helen of Troy Brian Grass Buys 19% More Shares \
Potential Helen of Troy Limited ( NASDAQ:HELE ) shareholders may wish to note that the Senior VP & Assistant CFO, Brian...
Why Helen of Troy Stock Jumped Today
Shares of Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) were soaring Thursday after the diversified consumer products company posted better results than expected for its fiscal 2023 fourth quarter. Helen of Troy, which owns brands such as OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, and PUR, actually posted a decline in sales as many of its products are health-oriented, and it was lapping the peak of the COVID-19 omicron-variant surge. Core net sales fell by 16.2% year over year, and overall revenue was down 16.7% to $484.6 million, but that beat the consensus estimate of $457.7 million.
Helen of Troy (HELE) Q4 Earnings Top Estimates, Decline Y/Y
Helen of Troy's (HELE) fourth-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect a decline in earnings and sales amid a tough operating landscape. However, results exceed expectations.
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE)
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Helen of Troy fair value estimate is US$87.98 Helen of Troy's...
Helen of Troy (HELE) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Helen of Troy (HELE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.35% and 6.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended February 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HELE Price Returns
Continue Researching HELEWant to see what other sources are saying about Helen Of Troy Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...