Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
HELE Stock Summary
- HELE's went public 29.85 years ago, making it older than 83.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Helen Of Troy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.81%, Helen Of Troy Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.85% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helen Of Troy Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be B, LCII, ENS, TOL, and KMT.
- HELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helen Of Troy Ltd's official web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Stock Price Chart More Charts
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.51||52-week high||$196.67|
|Prev. close||$183.45||52-week low||$108.31|
|Day high||$184.85||Avg. volume||189,944|
|50-day MA||$171.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.86||Market Cap||4.62B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.