Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- HELE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 35.5% of US stocks.
- HELE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- HELE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HELE Stock Summary
- HELEN OF TROY LTD's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.83% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HELEN OF TROY LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.81%, HELEN OF TROY LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 90.74% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HELEN OF TROY LTD are HWKN, CSWI, KMT, LOPE, and AIR.
- Visit HELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- HELE's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.09%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.89%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 32.95%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HELE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- HELE's asset turnover comes in at 0.928 -- ranking 28th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- NVFY, FOSL, and APOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HELE.
The table below shows HELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.62||52-week high||$249.08|
|Prev. close||$99.85||52-week low||$82.94|
|Day high||$101.70||Avg. volume||255,501|
|50-day MA||$96.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.66||Market Cap||2.37B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELEN OF TROY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Does the November share price for Helen of Troy Limited ( NASDAQ:HELE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
In this article, we discuss the 10 biggest small-cap stocks in the Ken Fisher portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Ken Fisher Super Stocks: 5 Biggest Small-Cap Stocks. US stocks have been beaten down by inflation recently. Jim Paulsen, chief investment strategist at The Leuthold Group, noted that […]
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management company, released its “Focused SMID Cap Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -5.3% compared to a return of -2.8% for the Russell 2500 Index. Since inception, the fund returned 8.2% compared to 5.4% for its […]
Helen of Troy (HELE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Major players in the curling irons market are Koninklijike Phillips N. V. , Conair Corporation, Helen of Troy, Curlingiron. org, Spectrum Brands Inc. , Lunata Beauty, Dyson, Revlon Inc. , Andis Company, Geloon, Vega Industries Pvt Ltd. Major players in the curling irons market are Koninklijike Phillips N. V. , Conair Corporation, Helen of Troy, Curlingiron. org, Spectrum Brands Inc. , Lunata Beauty, Dyson, Revlon Inc. , Andis Company, Geloon, Vega Industries Pvt Ltd.
HELE Price Returns