Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HELE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HELE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HELE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HELE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Helen Of Troy Ltd is higher than 85.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.01%, Helen Of Troy Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.59% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Helen Of Troy Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 3.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HELE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LGIH, SCL, THRM, HWKN, and AMED.
- HELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helen Of Troy Ltd's official web site, go to www.helenoftroy.com.
HELE Valuation Summary
- HELE's price/earnings ratio is 21.4; this is 2.15% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HELE.
HELE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.46%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -94.74%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.2%.
The table below shows HELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.39||52-week high||$265.97|
|Prev. close||$227.09||52-week low||$181.85|
|Day high||$227.79||Avg. volume||234,705|
|50-day MA||$220.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$218.22||Market Cap||5.38B|
Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) Company Bio
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
HELE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HELE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Helen Of Troy Ltd ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 73.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Helen Of Troy Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.81 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.2% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- HELE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Helen Of Troy Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 20.31% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HELE Latest Social Stream
View Full HELE Social Stream
Latest HELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helen Of Troy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HELE as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
COHU, NTRB, HELE, CNR, and SELB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 14, 2021
Hydro Flask, an award-winning leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks and a Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) brand, is excited to announce its 2021 #RefillForGood campaign affirming the brand's ongoing commitment to eliminate single-use plastic consumption and waste globally.
In a regulatory filing, Helen of Troy (HELE) names Matt Osberg as CFO, effective Nov. 1, 2021. Brian Grass will continue to serve as CFO till then.Mr. Osberg has more than 20 years of expertise in the retail and consumer products industry. He joined HELE in Sept 2016 as SVP...
Shares of Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) fell 6% to close at 218.51 on July 8, after the company announced a lower-than-expected fiscal 2022 outlook based on the ongoing Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) matter. HELE is an American manufacturer and distributor of personal care and household products. The company reported stronger-than-expected fiscal Q1 results, topping both earnings and revenue estimates. The beat was driven by robust sales growth in the Beauty and Housewares segments, aided by higher store traffic from store re-openings. The company reported adjusted earnings of $3.48 per share, beating analysts’ expectations of $2.62 per share. Revenues of $541.2 million exceeded the consensus estimate of $438.9 billion.
HELE Price Returns