HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.96% of US stocks.
- HFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.29% of US stocks).
HFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HollyFrontier Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HFC's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HFC's revenue has grown -33.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFT, DDS, KAMN, CNDT, and PRMW.
- Visit HFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollyfrontier.com.
HFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.70||52-week high||$42.39|
|Prev. close||$34.80||52-week low||$16.81|
|Day high||$36.06||Avg. volume||2,816,969|
|50-day MA||$35.04||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$28.96||Market Cap||5.64B|
HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC) Company Bio
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HFC Social Stream
Latest HFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HollyFrontier Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFC as an investment opportunity.
HollyFrontier (HFC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
As prices for crude oil and other energy products continue to climb, Wednesday was a good day for oil services specialist Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) and refinery operator HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC). Shares of Schlumberger were higher by nearly 8% on Wednesday. Part of the gains for Schlumberger reflected enthusiasm for the energy sector generally.
(RTTNews) - Organon & Co. (OGN) will be added to the S&P 500 prior to the open of trading on June 3, replacing HollyFrontier, which will be removed from the S&P 500 effective prior to the open of trading on June 4, S&P Dow Jones Indices said in a statement. HollyFrontier will replace Service Properties Trust (SVC) in the S&P MidCap 400, and…
HollyFrontier HFC shares fell on Wednesday after the petroleum refiner and distributor agreed to buy Puget Sound Refinery.
Image source: The Motley Fool. HollyFrontier Corp (NYSE: HFC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 5, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the HollyFrontier Corporation's First Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Webcast.
HFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|