HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.55% of US stocks.
- HFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HFC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.89% of US stocks).
HFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HollyFrontier Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HFC's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.94% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HFC has reported earnings growth of -484.23%, putting it ahead of just 4.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HollyFrontier Corp are GNK, CPA, MTDR, TALO, and ARLP.
- Visit HFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollyfrontier.com.
HFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HFC's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- HFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFC.
HFC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 346.89%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.55%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -61.78%.
The table below shows HFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.66% of graded US stocks.
- HFC's asset turnover comes in at 1.16 -- ranking 11th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PSX, VLO, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HFC.
The table below shows HFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.34||52-week high||$42.39|
|Prev. close||$31.92||52-week low||$16.81|
|Day high||$32.65||Avg. volume||2,529,117|
|50-day MA||$29.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.25||Market Cap||5.25B|
HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC) Company Bio
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFC Latest Social Stream
View Full HFC Social Stream
Latest HFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HollyFrontier Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFC as an investment opportunity.
Within the last quarter, HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC ) has observed the following analyst ratings:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HFC, NLOK, IEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to HollyFrontier’s and Holly Energy Partners, L.P.’s acquisition of Sinclair Oil Corporation and Sinclair Transportation Company. If you are a HollyFrontier shareholder, click here to learn more about
HollyFrontier (HFC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds GTS, NLOK, VEI, and HFC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates LMRK, HFC, NLOK, TRIL, LDL; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
HFC Price Returns