HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HFC's growth rate has been -0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HFC's comes in at -6.59 -- better than merely 13.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- HFC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.88% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGF.B, USPH, TFSL, ALL and XOM.
HFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding HollyFrontier Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.11%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 8.13 is greater than 93.96% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- HollyFrontier Corp's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 19.25% of stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HollyFrontier Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 2.95% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HFC Dividend Chart
HFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|