HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HFC's growth rate has been -0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HFC's comes in at -6.59 -- better than merely 13.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- HFC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.88% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGF.B, USPH, TFSL, ALL and XOM.
HFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 18.83% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- HFC's market cap is about 4 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 6.47 is greater than 94% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, HFC is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 16.7% of stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, HFC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.05% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HFC Dividend Chart
HFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|