Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFWA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HFWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.94% of US stocks.
- HFWA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HFWA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HFWA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HFWA is 0.27 -- better than only 22.37% of US stocks.
- HFWA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.03%, Heritage Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.37% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HFWA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALTA, BMRC, TCBK, FFBC, and CASH.
- Visit HFWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hf-wa.com.
HFWA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HFWA's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.04% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HFWA's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.5.
- HFWA's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFWA.
HFWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.21||52-week high||$30.86|
|Prev. close||$24.81||52-week low||$17.36|
|Day high||$25.21||Avg. volume||133,418|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$24.97||Market Cap||907.08M|
Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Company Bio
Heritage Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Heritage Bank that provides various financial services to customers in Washington and Oregon. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Olympia, Washington.
HFWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Latest Social Stream
View Full HFWA Social Stream
Latest HFWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFWA as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company" or "Heritage") (Nasdaq: HFWA) anticipates issuing its first quarter earnings release on Thursday, April 22, 2021 before the market opens. The Company has scheduled a telephone conference call to discuss the first quarter on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time (2:00 p.m. Eastern time).
A look at the shareholders of Heritage Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HFWA ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Heritage Financial Corporation ("Heritage") (NASDAQ: HFWA), is pleased to announce the appointment of Fred Rivera to its Board of Directors. Mr. Rivera was also appointed to the Board of Director of Heritage's wholly-owned subsidiary, Heritage Bank. The appointments were effective December 17, 2020.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
HFWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HFWAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch