Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA): Price and Financial Metrics
HFWA Stock Summary
- Heritage Financial Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 20.55% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.91 for Heritage Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.77%, Heritage Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heritage Financial Corp are NBHC, CBTX, UCBI, CASS, and RNST.
- Visit HFWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hf-wa.com.
HFWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.03||52-week high||$29.27|
|Prev. close||$28.53||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$29.27||Avg. volume||165,231|
|50-day MA||$24.88||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$21.65||Market Cap||1.04B|
Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Company Bio
Heritage Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Heritage Bank that provides various financial services to customers in Washington and Oregon. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Olympia, Washington.
HFWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Latest Social Stream
View Full HFWA Social Stream
Latest HFWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFWA as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Heritage Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HFWA ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You can...
Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company" or "Heritage") (Nasdaq: HFWA) anticipates issuing its fourth quarter and year-end earnings release on Thursday, January 28, 2021 before the market opens. The Company has scheduled a telephone conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and year-end earnings on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time (2:00 p.m. Eastern time).
A look at the shareholders of Heritage Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HFWA ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
On October 21, 2020, Heritage Financial (NASDAQ: HFWA) declared a dividend payable on November 18, 2020 to its shareholders. Heritage Financial also …
HFWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HFWAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!