Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA): Price and Financial Metrics
HFWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.09||52-week high||$31.68|
|Prev. close||$18.99||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$19.09||Avg. volume||221,104|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$18.38||Market Cap||666.26M|
HFWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFWA POWR Grades
- HFWA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.55% of US stocks.
- HFWA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HFWA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HFWA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.74 for HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 87.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 700.11%, HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.53% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HFWA comes in at -60.08% -- higher than that of merely 7.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TSBK, FDBC, OFG, BHLB, and BOKF.
- Visit HFWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hf-wa.com.
HFWA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HFWA's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.96% lower, now standing at 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HFWA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFWA.
HFWA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -27.97%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.35%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.86%.
The table below shows HFWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HFWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HFWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.81% of graded US stocks.
- HFWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 428 Banking stocks.
- LBAI, STBA, and FDBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HFWA.
The table below shows HFWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Company Bio
Heritage Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Heritage Bank that provides various financial services to customers in Washington and Oregon. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Olympia, Washington.
HFWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Latest Social Stream
View Full HFWA Social Stream
Latest HFWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFWA as an investment opportunity.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the main game is to...
Heritage Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:HFWA ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Heritage Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HFWA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 19, 2023 Heritage Financial Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.51, expectations were $0.44. Operator: Thank you all for joining. I would like to welcome you all to the Heritage Financial Corporation Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Brika, and I’ll be […]
Q3 2023 Heritage Financial Corp Earnings Call
Strong Capital Position and Decline in Nonaccrual Loans Highlight the Quarter
HFWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HFWAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch