Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HFWA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 85.41% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HFWA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 61,711,000, ranking above 85.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HFWA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CANG, DLR, CNXN, EDUC and HRTG.
HFWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Heritage Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 77.45%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heritage Financial Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, HFWA offers a dividend yield in the top 29.8% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Heritage Financial Corp's expected return of 77.45% is higher than 70.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Heritage Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 70.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Heritage Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 70.43% of them.
HFWA Dividend Chart
HFWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HFWA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp and its dividends:
Heritage Financial Corp Common Stock (HFWA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) - Dividend Investor
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha