Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HFWA reports less variability in its cash flow than 83.03% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HFWA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 60,060,000; for context, that's better than 89.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HFWA's price: SNE, BR, MAS, FDX and JP.
HFWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Heritage Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 12.31%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heritage Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Heritage Financial Corp's dividend yield of 4.22% is in the top 32.13%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Heritage Financial Corp than it is for 74.65% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Heritage Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 69.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HFWA Dividend Chart
HFWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HFWA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp and its dividends:
Heritage Financial Corp Common Stock (HFWA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) - Dividend Investor
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha