Heritage Financial Corporation (HFWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HFWA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 82.14% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HFWA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 79,367,000; for context, that's better than 90.28% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HFWA's price: CBFV, OLLI, OSMT, RGR and AUY.
HFWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HFWA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 0.46% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heritage Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HFWA than it is for 75% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Heritage Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 68.91% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, HFWA's equity discount rate is less than 79.92% of those stocks.
HFWA Dividend Chart
HFWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HFWA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HFWA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Financial Corp and its dividends:
Heritage Financial Corp Common Stock (HFWA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) - Dividend Investor
Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha