Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HI POWR Grades
- HI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- HI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
HI Stock Summary
- HI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.59 -- higher than only 13.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, HI has reported earnings growth of 460.9%, putting it ahead of 95.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HI comes in at 19.4% -- higher than that of 88.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMX, SON, AMN, GOOS, and THO.
- HI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hillenbrand Inc's official web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HI's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- HI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 164 months.
- HI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HI.
HI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.28%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -38.43%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 765.74%.
The table below shows HI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.47||52-week high||$52.84|
|Prev. close||$41.85||52-week low||$26.35|
|Day high||$42.17||Avg. volume||379,696|
|50-day MA||$44.31||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$44.89||Market Cap||3.03B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hillenbrand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Hillenbrand, Inc. ( NYSE:HI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
Hillenbrand (HI) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Hillenbrand (HI) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. salesforce.com The Trade: sale
Hillenbrand, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: HI) released its 2020 Sustainability Report, highlighting the Company's continued commitment to advancing sustainability, providing a safe environment for employees, applying responsible business practices, and contributing to its communities. The report reviews Hillenbrand's environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance in 2020 and outlines plans for continued progress in these areas.
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|