Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
HI Stock Summary
- HI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 868.87 -- higher than 95.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 183.38, Hillenbrand Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Hillenbrand Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OGS, CIR, LIND, MATW, and SON.
- HI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hillenbrand Inc's official web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.81||52-week high||$49.91|
|Prev. close||$47.40||52-week low||$13.61|
|Day high||$49.91||Avg. volume||374,574|
|50-day MA||$43.65||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$33.90||Market Cap||3.74B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hillenbrand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
Hillenbrand (HI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Among leading growth stocks, our pick for today's IBD 50 feature is Hillenbrand, which broke out from a buy point from a rare ascending base pattern.
Moody's also changed the outlook to stable from negative.RATINGS RATIONALEHillenbrand's ratings benefit from the predictable Batesville segment (about 20% of revenue), which --although experiencing above-average demand from the effects of COVID-19 -- is on a secular decline but has high margins and low capital spending needs that result in solid free cash flow. The ratings also reflect the increased scale, geographic and end-market diversification provided by the industrial businesses, including the addition of Milacron (now the Molding Technology Solutions segment, "MTS"), a leading manufacturer of plastic technology and processing equipment.At the same time, Hillenbrand faces the challenge of managing through the shrinking Batesville business over time, given its importance to Hillen...
Westpac Banking Corp tops the list
Hillenbrand Hires Sr. Vice President, Operations Center of Excellence and Hillenbrand Operating Model
BATESVILLE, Ind., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) announced today the appointment of Leo Kulmaczewski as its Senior Vice President, Operations Center of Excellence and Hillenbrand Operating Model (HOM). Mr. Kulmaczewski will be responsible for driving…
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hillenbrand Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!