Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
HI Stock Summary
- For HI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.03% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 448.74%, Hillenbrand Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.14% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HI comes in at -111.72% -- higher than that of only 5.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WGO, BV, WWW, TKR, and UVV.
- Visit HI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.36||52-week high||$43.45|
|Prev. close||$18.70||52-week low||$13.61|
|Day high||$20.23||Avg. volume||860,721|
|50-day MA||$22.98||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$29.72||Market Cap||1.37B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.