Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 58.86% of US stocks).
HI Stock Summary
- HI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.61 -- higher than merely 11.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hillenbrand Inc is reporting a growth rate of 766.19%; that's higher than 97.41% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HI comes in at 21.02% -- higher than that of 89.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hillenbrand Inc are CRD.A, ABM, BC, LMB, and AWX.
- Visit HI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Valuation Summary
- HI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 27.78% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 161 months, HI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HI.
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.47||52-week high||$52.84|
|Prev. close||$45.07||52-week low||$24.50|
|Day high||$45.79||Avg. volume||358,748|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$40.63||Market Cap||3.42B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hillenbrand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
Barrington Stick to Their Buy Rating for Hillenbrand Inc
A look at the shareholders of Hillenbrand, Inc. ( NYSE:HI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
Hillenbrand, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: HI) announced today that Joe A. Raver, President and Chief Executive Officer, plans to retire at the end of 2021. The Board of Directors has appointed Kimberly K. Ryan to succeed Raver as Chief Executive Officer on January 1, 2022, at which time she will also join the Hillenbrand Board. She will become Executive Vice President of Hillenbrand effective immediately.
Hillenbrand, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: HI) announced today that Dennis W. Pullin, President and CEO of Virtua Health, a $2 billion non-profit integrated health system, has been elected to the Company's Board of Directors.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE:HI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|