Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.17% of US stocks.
- HI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 59.16% of US stocks).
HI Stock Summary
- HILLENBRAND INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.16% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of HILLENBRAND INC's share price is greater than that of just 20.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HI comes in at 11.07% -- higher than that of 83.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILLENBRAND INC are BV, TWNK, ACCO, SNX, and FSS.
- Visit HI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Valuation Summary
- HI's price/earnings ratio is 12.7; this is 24.63% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 176 months, HI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HI.
HI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 619.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.4%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -43.87%.
The table below shows HI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.52||52-week high||$54.15|
|Prev. close||$36.72||52-week low||$36.16|
|Day high||$37.88||Avg. volume||374,388|
|50-day MA||$42.51||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$44.07||Market Cap||2.61B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLENBRAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
Hillenbrand, Inc. ( NYSE:HI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
The best thing about owning small company stocks is watching them become large company stocks in the future.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) President and Chief Executive Officer Kim Ryan will be presenting at the Sidoti September Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. ET. Also attending the conference for Hillenbrand will be Bob VanHimbergen, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Sam Mynsberge, Sr. Director of Investor Relations.
In a report released today, Christopher Howe from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on Hillenbrand (HI - Research Report), with a price target of $67.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $39.77.Howe covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Columbus Mckinnon, Commercial Vehicle Group, and Hillenbrand. According to TipRanks, Howe has an average return of 9.1% and a 43.13% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Hillenbrand with a $67.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $53.30 and a one-year low of $36.01.
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|