Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.85||52-week high||$53.76|
|Prev. close||$43.77||52-week low||$36.16|
|Day high||$43.31||Avg. volume||314,302|
|50-day MA||$47.61||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$47.22||Market Cap||3.00B|
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.29% of US stocks).
HI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.05, HILLENBRAND INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HILLENBRAND INC is reporting a growth rate of 108.34%; that's higher than 88.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HI is more volatile than only 14.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPCH, TKR, THO, CWK, and PATK.
- Visit HI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HI's price/sales ratio is 8.33% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 188 months, HI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HI.
HI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.45%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.64%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.93%.
The table below shows HI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLENBRAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
Hillenbrand, Inc. ( NYSE:HI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.22 per share on the 29th of September...
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) announced today the appointment of Tamara (Tammi) Morytko as Senior Vice President, and President of the MTS operating segment. Ms. Morytko will oversee the operations of the three businesses in the segment – Milacron, Mold-Masters, and DME – and will lead the Company's continued efforts to focus on share growth, product development, and operational efficiency.
W.W. Grainger, MSC Industrial, Hillenbrand and DMC Global have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The ongoing weakness in order levels mars the near-term outlook for the Zacks Industrial Services industry. The likes of GWW, MSM, HI and BOOM will gain from their heightened focus on enhancing digital capabilities.
Hillenbrand Inc. has wrapped up its fifth major acquisition in its CEO’s less than two years at the helm, adding to one of its key markets.
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|