Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
HLNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hamilton Lane INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.16, Hamilton Lane INC has a higher such ratio than 87.36% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.58%, Hamilton Lane INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hamilton Lane INC are WDFC, SAFM, FCN, LCII, and THG.
- Visit HLNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hamiltonlane.com.
HLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.69||52-week high||$97.48|
|Prev. close||$92.59||52-week low||$53.60|
|Day high||$92.42||Avg. volume||230,459|
|50-day MA||$88.77||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$76.06||Market Cap||4.78B|
Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE) Company Bio
Hamilton Lane Inc. is a global provider of private markets investment solutions. The company works with its clients to build out, conceive, monitor, structure and manage portfolios of investments and private market funds. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
HLNE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hamilton Lane INC with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hamilton Lane INC ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hamilton Lane INC, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.02% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 13.06% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HLNE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full HLNE Social Stream
Latest HLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Lane INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLNE as an investment opportunity.
Russell Investments US Inst'l Holdco, Inc. -- Moody's affirms Ba2 ratings of Russell Investments; Outlook changed to negative
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Ba2 ratings of Russell Investments; Outlook changed to negativeGlobal Credit Research - 08 Apr 2021New York, April 08, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") has changed the outlook on the ratings of Russell Investments Cayman Midco, Ltd. (a/k/a "Russell Investments") to negative from stable based on a $407 million incremental borrowing on its existing senior secured term loan due May 2025 to fund a dividend to shareholders. Concurrently, Moody's has affirmed Russell Investments' Ba2 Corporate Family Rating and the Ba2 senior secured term loan and revolving credit facility ratings.The net proceeds from the incremental term loan borrowing, together with balance sheet cash, will be used to a pay a dividend distribution of $406 million and to prepay ...
Leading private markets investment management firm Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE) today announced a number of senior promotions, spanning the areas of Investments, Client Service, Legal and Operations. In addition, the firm has expanded its team and added another office in Denver following the close of its acquisition of boutique alternative asset management firm 361 Capital.
Hamilton Lane, a leading alternative investment management firm, said it has entered into a strategic partnership with a leading outsourced chief investment office provider, Russell Investments, and is taking a $90 million minority stake in Russell Investments.
Russell Investments Enters Strategic Partnership with Hamilton Lane to Accelerate Private Markets Capabilities
Strategic partnership will deliver innovative investment solutions across asset class spectrum for Russell Investments’ global clients.
Hamilton Lane Expands Relationship with IHS Markit Selecting our Enterprise Data Management Platform
Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), a global private markets investment management firm, has selected our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solution . Hamilton Lane will use EDM to link, match, cleanse and apply rules and hierarchies across the firm's critical private asset data set. EDM is the latest addition to Hamilton Lane's IHS Markit product portfolio that includes our portfolio monitoring software, our private equity valuations service and our loan portfolio administration solution. One of the challenges facing GPs and LPs today is mastering all of the data they collect in disparate systems on increasingly complex and diversified investment portfolios. There are many data sources and underlying attributes to integrate in order to manage entity and fund structures and, given the broad ra...
HLNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HLNEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hamilton Lane INC's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!