Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HLNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLNE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- HLNE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HLNE Stock Summary
- HLNE's price/sales ratio is 13.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 164.1%, Hamilton Lane INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HLNE is more volatile than only 3.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THG, LCII, DORM, PSMT, and SBCF.
- HLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hamilton Lane INC's official web site, go to www.hamiltonlane.com.
HLNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HLNE's EV/EBIT ratio is 251.16% higher, now standing at 30.2.
- HLNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 54 months.
- HLNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLNE.
HLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.62% of graded US stocks.
- HLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 59th of 450 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, ARE, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLNE.
The table below shows HLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.19||52-week high||$97.48|
|Prev. close||$90.47||52-week low||$67.44|
|Day high||$92.51||Avg. volume||190,794|
|50-day MA||$88.34||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$88.23||Market Cap||4.84B|
Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE) Company Bio
Hamilton Lane Inc. is a global provider of private markets investment solutions. The company works with its clients to build out, conceive, monitor, structure and manage portfolios of investments and private market funds. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full HLNE Social Stream
Latest HLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Lane INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLNE as an investment opportunity.
Hamilton Lane Incorporated (NASDAQ: HLNE) is scheduled to release financial results for the second fiscal quarter before the market opens on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Non-Profit & For-Profit Leaders Form Novata, a New Technology Platform Designed to Streamline ESG Reporting Across the Private Markets
NEW YORK, October 07, 2021--Newly Formed Public Benefit Corporation to Provide Private Companies with Holistic, Open Architecture Solution for ESG
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Hamilton Lane...
Private markets asset management firm Hamilton Lane Incorporated (NASDAQ: HLNE) ("Hamilton Lane") today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering by Hamilton Lane and certain selling stockholders of 950,751 shares of Class A common stock, in the aggregate, for gross proceeds of approximately $81 million. The offering is expected to close on September 10, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Private markets asset management firm Hamilton Lane Incorporated (NASDAQ: HLNE) ("Hamilton Lane") today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 950,751 shares of Class A common stock, in the aggregate, to be sold by Hamilton Lane and certain selling stockholders, subject to market and other conditions.
HLNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|