Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLNE POWR Grades
- HLNE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLNE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HLNE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HLNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hamilton Lane INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.39, Hamilton Lane INC has a higher such ratio than 87.12% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.16%, Hamilton Lane INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.83% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hamilton Lane INC, a group of peers worth examining would be B, PSMT, KNSL, AIR, and BARK.
- HLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hamilton Lane INC's official web site, go to www.hamiltonlane.com.
HLNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HLNE's EV/EBIT ratio is 251.16% higher, now standing at 30.2.
- HLNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 54 months.
- HLNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLNE.
HLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.01% of graded US stocks.
- HLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.343 -- ranking 61st of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, PIPR, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLNE.
The table below shows HLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.06||52-week high||$116.00|
|Prev. close||$67.18||52-week low||$61.38|
|Day high||$68.17||Avg. volume||234,108|
|50-day MA||$67.55||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$85.19||Market Cap||3.62B|
Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE) Company Bio
Hamilton Lane Inc. is a global provider of private markets investment solutions. The company works with its clients to build out, conceive, monitor, structure and manage portfolios of investments and private market funds. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full HLNE Social Stream
Latest HLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hamilton Lane INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLNE as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON LANE'S 2022 MARKET OVERVIEW: PRIVATE MARKETS REPORT STRONG PERFORMANCE; ROBUST FUNDRAISING MARKET; AND EXPANDING INVESTOR BASE
Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), a leading private markets investment management firm, published its 2022 Market Overview today.
A roundup of recent banking and finance news across Greater Philadelphia: Fulton Bank opens Bella Vista branch Fulton Bank has opened a new branch at 1111 S. Broad St. in the Bella Vista section of Philadelphia as part of an ongoing expansion in the city. The mixed-use project at the intersection of Broad and Washington streets is across the street from the Marine Club Apartments and the larger Lincoln Square development that includes a Chase Bank. Lancaster-based Fulton had been known for its suburban footprint, with a combined 17 branches in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery counties and various lending teams.
Private markets leader Hamilton Lane strengthens European presence, opening office in Switzerland to serve its institutional and private wealth clients
Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), a leading global private markets investment management firm, is expanding into Switzerland, strengthening its commitment to the region by establishing a formal presence in the country where it has been serving clients for more than 22 years.
Principal Financial (PFG) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from higher management fee revenues, favorable U.S. market performance and higher bond prepayments.
Hamilton Lane (HLNE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
HLNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|