Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HLNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLNE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HLNE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.15% of US stocks).
HLNE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.93, HAMILTON LANE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HAMILTON LANE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.28, HAMILTON LANE INC has a higher such ratio than 85.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAMILTON LANE INC are PSO, PSN, FELE, VPG, and SIGI.
- HLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAMILTON LANE INC's official web site, go to www.hamiltonlane.com.
HLNE Valuation Summary
- HLNE's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 620% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HLNE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.1 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLNE.
HLNE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.48%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 140.01%.
The table below shows HLNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.01% of graded US stocks.
- HLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.343 -- ranking 61st of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, PIPR, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLNE.
The table below shows HLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLNE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HLNE, see our HLNE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$73.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
HLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.14||52-week high||$81.23|
|Prev. close||$71.17||52-week low||$55.81|
|Day high||$71.38||Avg. volume||210,339|
|50-day MA||$75.08||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$70.00||Market Cap||3.83B|
Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE) Company Bio
Hamilton Lane Inc. is a global provider of private markets investment solutions. The company works with its clients to build out, conceive, monitor, structure and manage portfolios of investments and private market funds. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full HLNE Social Stream
Latest HLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAMILTON LANE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLNE as an investment opportunity.
Securitize Partners With Onramp to Streamline Private Equity Investing
Digital securities leader Securitize and digital asset wealth platform Onramp Invest today announced the beginning of broadened and distributed access to tokenized private equity funds from leading investment firms, including Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE).
Insiders of Hamilton Lane Incorporated (NASDAQ:HLNE) are probably glad they bought last year as their US$1.0m investment now stands at US$1.1m
Hamilton Lane Incorporated ( NASDAQ:HLNE ) insiders who acquired shares over the previous 12 months, can probably...
HAMILTON LANE'S 2023 MARKET OVERVIEW: DESPITE VOLATILITY, PRIVATE MARKETS REPORT ANOTHER YEAR OF OUTPERFORMING PUBLIC MARKETS, WITH CLEAR AREAS OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: PRIVATE CREDIT, SECONDARIES, INFRASTRUCTURE
Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), a leading private markets investment management firm, published its 2023 Market Overview today. The report is a comprehensive, data-driven review and analysis of private markets investment activity in 2022 with predictions for 2023, underscored by Hamilton Lane's industry-leading database encompassing nearly $17 trillion in assets and 51 vintage years.
Hamilton Lane Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
Private markets asset management firm Hamilton Lane Incorporated (Nasdaq: HLNE) ("Hamilton Lane") today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering by Hamilton Lane and a selling stockholder of 671,737 shares of Class A common stock, in the aggregate, for gross proceeds of approximately $51.7 million. The offering is expected to close on March 9, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions.
Hamilton Lane Announces Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
Private markets asset management firm Hamilton Lane Incorporated (Nasdaq: HLNE) ("Hamilton Lane") today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 671,737 shares of Class A common stock, in the aggregate, to be sold by Hamilton Lane and a selling stockholder, subject to market and other conditions.
HLNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HLNEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hamilton Lane INC's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hamilton Lane INC (HLNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hamilton Lane INC (HLNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hamilton Lane INC (HLNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...