Hamilton Lane Incorporated - (HLNE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.5 years, HLNE has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 14.58%.
- HLNE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 86,146,000; for context, that's better than 90.76% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HLNE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TILE, LMNX, RVI, GCBC and UDR.
HLNE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HLNE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 54.06% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hamilton Lane INC's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Hamilton Lane INC offers a higher dividend yield than only 23.38% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $299 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 27.39% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, HLNE's equity discount rate is less than 71.12% of those stocks.
HLNE Dividend Chart
HLNE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|