Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- HMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.6% of US stocks).
HMC Stock Summary
- HMC has a market capitalization of $52,991,932,911 -- more than approximately 95.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Honda Motor Co Ltd is higher than merely 1.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMC comes in at 4,431.56% -- higher than that of 99.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Honda Motor Co Ltd are TAK, NMR, EDN, SMFG, and IRCP.
- HMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Honda Motor Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.41||52-week high||$33.42|
|Prev. close||$30.69||52-week low||$26.33|
|Day high||$30.60||Avg. volume||1,051,282|
|50-day MA||$28.72||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$30.51||Market Cap||52.51B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honda Motor Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
TPG-backed Landmark Cars is India''s biggest seller of premium vehicles of automakers Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Honda and Fiat Chrysler. It may be amongst the first automotive dealership companies in India to float an IPO. It is also the first automotive dealership company to receive private equity investment.
Honda Motor (NYSE:HMC) and South Korea's LG Energy (OTCPK:LGCLF) plan to build a battery-making joint venture project in the U.S. that could cost as much as 4T won, or nearly $3.5B, Reuters reports, citing the Maeil Business Newspaper. The potential battery JV could strive for annual production capacity of as much...
Yahoo Finance Live’s Brian Sozzi discusses the top concerns and challenges for American automaker Ford moving forward.
Talks are underway for a probable JV between Honda (HMC) and LG Energy to set up an EV battery plant in the United States
Investment company Richard P Slaughter Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, Procore Technologies Inc, Moderna Inc, Vanguard U.S.
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|