Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- HMC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HMC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 72.82% of US stocks).
HMC Stock Summary
- HMC has a higher market value than 95.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,959,437,180.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Honda Motor Co Ltd is higher than just 1.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,985.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honda Motor Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TAK, EDN, CAJ, WIT, and TEO.
- Visit HMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.10||52-week high||$33.32|
|Prev. close||$32.36||52-week low||$23.10|
|Day high||$32.32||Avg. volume||844,172|
|50-day MA||$31.97||Dividend yield||4.89%|
|200-day MA||$29.45||Market Cap||55.42B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
HMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Honda Motor Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Honda Motor Co Ltd ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HMC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Honda Motor Co Ltd over the past 5.78 years is -0.01%; that's better than only 21.94% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HMC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honda Motor Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
Honda Atlas has officially launched its 6th generation City in Pakistan with its base variant priced at Rs2.599 million The model was launched in a a virtual ceremony. Honda City underwent a facelift a few years ago, but Pakistans consumers had not seen a generation-change since 2009. The launch comes on the same day when  The post Honda City 6th generation Launched | Honda City Price in Pakistan appeared first on BOL News .
All-new HR-V features Honda''s two-motor hybrid technology as standarde:HEV system offers an opti
The company said it has enhanced the Next-Gen Honda Connect platform by introducing Honda Action on Google.
TOKYO, July 29, 2021 - (JCN Newswire) - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced a summary of automobile production, Japan domestic sales, and export results for the month of June 2021 and the first h
These three stocks to sell have been struggling immensely with the ongoing supply chain disruptions brought about by the pandemic
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|