Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- HMC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
HMC Stock Summary
- HMC has a market capitalization of $52,249,458,778 -- more than approximately 95.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Honda Motor Co Ltd is higher than merely 1.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMC comes in at 4,452.49% -- higher than that of 99.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Honda Motor Co Ltd are CMI, EW, TAK, PHG, and TEL.
- Visit HMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.79||52-week high||$33.42|
|Prev. close||$30.26||52-week low||$23.23|
|Day high||$30.79||Avg. volume||802,368|
|50-day MA||$30.94||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$30.44||Market Cap||53.16B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honda Motor Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
Honda Motor (HMC) closed the most recent trading day at $30.26, moving +0.67% from the previous trading session.
Major automakers Ford (NYSE: F) and Honda (NYSE: HMC) both reported their September sales data on the same day, Monday, Oct. 4, and both showed startlingly similar trends. Both naturally showed a big negative effect from the ongoing chip shortage on sales. With manufacturing slowed to a crawl by chip shortages and inventories hollowed out by high demand, Ford's total sales dropped 17.7% year over year for September.
Origin Materials Inc., a manufacturer of renewable and zero-carbon plastic, has joined Drive+, a partnership of 11 global automotive manufacturers working to bring sustainability to the automotive industry.
Japan's Honda Motor will launch a new electric vehicle brand in China next year, it said on Wednesday, and will only launch battery electric, hydrogen fuel-cell or petrol-electric hybrid vehicles there from 2030. Known for its fuel-efficient internal-combustion engines, Honda sold over 1.6 million vehicles in China last year. The new brand will be called "e:N Series" and it plans to roll out 10 models with partners GAC and Dongfeng Motor over the next five years, Honda said.
Honda Aircraft Co on Tuesday rolled out plans for a new light business jet that can fly non-stop across the United States, as the company looks to tap into skyrocketing demand for private travel. Honda Aircraft unveiled the new design at the National Business Aviation Association show in Las Vegas, the industry's largest business jet show. Honda Aircraft, a subsidiary of Japan's Honda Motor Co Ltd, currently produces a six-seater HondaJet.
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|