Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADR (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- HMC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 66.94% of US stocks).
HMC Stock Summary
- HMC has a market capitalization of $43,277,781,355 -- more than approximately 94.86% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMC is currently 0.02, higher than just 0.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HONDA MOTOR CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5,649.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TAK, STLA, CMI, DOW, and GLW.
- HMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HONDA MOTOR CO LTD's official web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.49||52-week high||$29.19|
|Prev. close||$26.22||52-week low||$21.43|
|Day high||$26.50||Avg. volume||1,084,502|
|50-day MA||$25.42||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$24.52||Market Cap||45.31B|
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADR (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Japanese: 本田技研工業株式会社, Hepburn: Honda Giken Kōgyō KK, IPA: [honda] (listen); /ˈhɒndə/; commonly known as simply Honda) is a Japanese public multinational conglomerate manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HONDA MOTOR CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Auto Sales: GM, Ford, Tesla To Lead 'Unexpectedly Strong' First Quarter
After a tough 2022, analysts say Q1 U.S. auto sales are likely to grow more than expected, led by General Motors, Ford and Tesla.
Honda (HMC) Recalls Nearly 330,000 Vehicles Over Safety Issues
The vehicle recall by Honda (HMC) covers the 2020-2022 Odyssey, 2020-2022 Passport, 2020-2021 Pilot and 2020-2021 Ridgeline.
Pakistan's Honda Atlas extends production shutdown to mid-April
Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd on Friday announced a 15-day extension to the longest plant shutdown to date, citing the country's current economic crisis, restrictions on opening letters of credit for imports, and halting foreign payments. The company announced an initial shutdown on March 8, which was expected to end on March 31. Honda says that economic challenges in Pakistan have impacted its supply chain.
These 2-Year-Old Cars Will Last You Another Decade
Are you looking to save money on a new car that you won’t have to worry about for years to come? Consider buying newish instead.
Honda recalls 330K vehicles with side-view mirrors at risk of falling off
Honda has issued a recall on over 330,000 vehicles due to a manufacturing error that can result in the rearview mirror falling out of place and compromising visibility.
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Honda Motor Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...