Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
HMC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,581,489,840, Honda Motor Co Ltd has a greater market value than 95.53% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMC is currently 0.06, higher than merely 0.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,629.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honda Motor Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CAJ, EW, PHG, ATVI, and DE.
- Visit HMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.33||52-week high||$29.44|
|Prev. close||$27.08||52-week low||$22.87|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||503,018|
|50-day MA||$27.71||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$26.48||Market Cap||48.09B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
HMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Honda Motor Co Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Honda Motor Co Ltd ranked in the 97st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 7215.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Honda Motor Co Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than merely 21.57% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- HMC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 6. This value is greater than only 2.33% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|