HNI Corporation (HNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- HNI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HNI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
HNI Stock Summary
- Hni Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.7% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,064.6, Hni Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.02% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hni Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, MOV, GNE, BMI, and NUS.
- HNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hni Corp's official web site, go to www.hnicorp.com.
HNI Valuation Summary
- HNI's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.1; this is 30.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HNI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HNI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNI.
HNI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.01%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.86%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.18%.
The table below shows HNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HNI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.96% of graded US stocks.
- HNI's asset turnover comes in at 1.455 -- ranking 1st of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- MLHR, NP, and VIRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HNI.
The table below shows HNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.11||52-week high||$46.93|
|Prev. close||$36.90||52-week low||$30.27|
|Day high||$37.22||Avg. volume||263,595|
|50-day MA||$38.73||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$39.36||Market Cap||1.63B|
HNI Corporation (HNI) Company Bio
HNI Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of office furniture and hearth products primarily in the United States, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, and Taiwan. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Muscatine, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNI Latest Social Stream
View Full HNI Social Stream
Latest HNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hni Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNI as an investment opportunity.
MUSCATINE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HNI Corporation to Open Seating Manufacturing Facility in Saltillo, Mexico
Larry Porcellato, Director at Hni (NYSE:HNI), made a large insider sell on September 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Porcellato sold 2,000 shares of Hni at a price of $37.87 per share. The total transaction amounted to $75,740. Following the transaction, Porcellato still owns 45,949 shares of the company, worth $1,731,817. Hni shares are trading down 0.95% at $37.69 at the time of this writ
The big shareholder groups in HNI Corporation ( NYSE:HNI ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large...
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 industrial dividend stocks with over 3% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Industrial Dividend Stocks with Over 3% Yield. The first quarter of 2021 proved to be marginally better in terms of the performance of […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 most popular stocks to buy right now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Furniture Stocks to Buy Now. During the lockdown, the home furniture industry capitalized from the spike in consumer demand for furnishings as idled stay-at-home buyers […]
HNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|