HNI Corporation (HNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNI POWR Grades
- HNI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HNI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HNI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
HNI Stock Summary
- Hni Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.31% of US listed stocks.
- Hni Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Hni Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hni Corp are CECE, UNF, MSM, CNXN, and INT.
- Visit HNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hnicorp.com.
HNI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HNI's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
- HNI's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNI.
HNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.82||52-week high||$46.93|
|Prev. close||$43.72||52-week low||$26.69|
|Day high||$43.67||Avg. volume||312,351|
|50-day MA||$43.54||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$37.68||Market Cap||1.86B|
HNI Corporation (HNI) Company Bio
HNI Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of office furniture and hearth products primarily in the United States, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, and Taiwan. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Muscatine, Iowa.
HNI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hni Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hni Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HNI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Hni Corp over the past 5.75 years is 0.36%; that's better than 79.18% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- HNI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Hni Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of 78.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNI Latest Social Stream
View Full HNI Social Stream
Latest HNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hni Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy HNI Corporation ( NYSE:HNI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
HNI Corporation Reports Earnings for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021
HNI Corporation First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results Conference Call
Today HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) and Marxent announced the release of several new 3D Commerce apps. Included are a 3D Product Configurator for Hearth & Home Technologies, the HON Now 3D Room Planner and the mobile-friendly HON Home Office Scene Configurator - all created to serve consumers who are working and shopping from home.
MUSCATINE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HNI Corporation Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020
HNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|