HNI Corporation (HNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HNI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.36%, higher than about 87.93% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HNI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CDOR, INVA, PZZA, RPRX and WEC.
HNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HNI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 32.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hni Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, HNI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.24% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Hni Corp than it is for just 17.81% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, HNI's equity discount rate is less than just 18.72% of those stocks.
HNI Dividend Chart
HNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|