Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HOG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.06% of US stocks.
- HOG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HOG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.75% of US stocks).
HOG Stock Summary
- Harley-Davidson Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.59% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Harley-Davidson Inc is higher than it is for about 86.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.91 for Harley-Davidson Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harley-Davidson Inc are JEF, WAFD, KRNY, ONB, and MLVF.
- Visit HOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harley-davidson.com.
HOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.40||52-week high||$52.06|
|Prev. close||$46.55||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$47.41||Avg. volume||2,305,668|
|50-day MA||$46.48||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$37.24||Market Cap||7.28B|
Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Company Bio
Harley-Davidson designs, manufactures, and sells wholesale street-legal Harley-Davidson motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, and related services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
HOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Harley-Davidson Inc. To summarize, we found that Harley-Davidson Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 94.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Harley-Davidson Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.18% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Harley-Davidson Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOG Latest Social Stream
View Full HOG Social Stream
Latest HOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harley-Davidson Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOG as an investment opportunity.
The stock outperformed during the past year due to market inefficiencies but metrics show that the company is inefficient and overvalued.
Growth is accelerating as the quarter progresses.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. ( NYSE:HOG ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large...
The feature-stuffed Pan America is a stark diversion for a company long associated with bulky, expensive cruisers. Early impressions suggest a potential blockbuster.
Discover the mutual fund that are the largest shareholders of Harley-Davidson, along with their five-year annualized returns and expense ratios.
HOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|