Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG): Price and Financial Metrics
HOG Stock Summary
- Harley-Davidson Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.17% of US equities in our set.
- For HOG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.6% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.82 for Harley-Davidson Inc; that's greater than it is for 81.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harley-Davidson Inc are LB, M, UGP, GT, and ORI.
- Visit HOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harley-davidson.com.
HOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.19||52-week high||$41.40|
|Prev. close||$35.87||52-week low||$30.17|
|Day high||$35.76||Avg. volume||1,750,077|
|50-day MA||$35.80||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$35.46||Market Cap||5.43B|
Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Company Bio
Harley-Davidson designs, manufactures, and sells wholesale street-legal Harley-Davidson motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, and related services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
HOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Harley-Davidson Inc. To summarize, we found that Harley-Davidson Inc ranked in the 59st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harley-Davidson Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 19.54% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- HOG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 6. This value is greater than only 2.63% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|