Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOG POWR Grades
- HOG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HOG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HOG Stock Summary
- HOG's went public 35.25 years ago, making it older than 91.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC is higher than it is for about 87.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC are JEF, SEB, SENEA, INGR, and SIF.
- Visit HOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harley-davidson.com.
HOG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOG's price/earnings ratio is 29.18% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- HOG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOG.
HOG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.05%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.7%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 82.88%.
The table below shows HOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.31% of graded US stocks.
- HOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 42nd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, REV, and IMAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOG.
The table below shows HOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.17||52-week high||$48.72|
|Prev. close||$44.08||52-week low||$29.80|
|Day high||$45.47||Avg. volume||1,263,628|
|50-day MA||$44.66||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$39.07||Market Cap||6.60B|
Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Company Bio
Harley-Davidson designs, manufactures, and sells wholesale street-legal Harley-Davidson motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, and related services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOG Latest Social Stream
View Full HOG Social Stream
Latest HOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOG as an investment opportunity.
Higher-than-expected pretax income from Trucks, Parts and Financial Services segments results in Q4 earnings beat for PACCAR (PCAR).
The consensus mark for Q4 revenues from Ford's (F) North America segment is pegged at $28.8 million, implying a year-over-year uptick of 11.6%.
HOG vs. TSLA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The American motorcycle manufacturer has released the CVO Road Glide Limited Anniversary, which features a vintage colour scheme and is limited to 1500 units.
Warren Buffett loaned $300 million to Harley-Davidson during the financial crisis. Here''s a look back at how he helped the motorcycle maker.
The investor provided crucial liquidity to Harley-Davidson when it was weathering softer demand and a cash crunch in early 2009.
HOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|