Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOG POWR Grades
- HOG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HOG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HOG Stock Summary
- Harley-Davidson Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.45% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, HOG has reported earnings growth of 372.39%, putting it ahead of 93.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Harley-Davidson Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASB, CTBI, PAG, TRST, and GSBC.
- Visit HOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harley-davidson.com.
HOG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOG's price/sales ratio is 7.14% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- HOG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- HOG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOG.
HOG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 139.53%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -22.22%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.8%.
The table below shows HOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- HOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 42nd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- IMAX, BSET, and FOXF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOG.
The table below shows HOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.95||52-week high||$52.06|
|Prev. close||$38.34||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$38.18||Avg. volume||2,012,463|
|50-day MA||$39.53||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$41.08||Market Cap||5.84B|
Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Company Bio
Harley-Davidson designs, manufactures, and sells wholesale street-legal Harley-Davidson motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, and related services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOG Latest Social Stream
View Full HOG Social Stream
Latest HOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harley-Davidson Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOG as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept 22 Through its Serial 1 electric bike subsidiary, Harley-Davidson presents a brand new limited-edition model that''s the epitome of the brand''s expertise in the field. A year ago, Harley-Davidson decided to enter the electric bike
San Francisco: Harley-Davidson unveiled its first-ever electric bicycle — Serial 1 — inspired by the brand’s very first motorcycle from 1903 last year and now the company has said that it will only make 650 units, half of which will be available for purchase in the US. Interested customers can pre-order one on the company’s website, … Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News , Technology , Entertainment , Sports , Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS .
BeNext, a Cohort-based Digital Learning Platform for the HR Community, now offers courses in both English and Spanish
- Cohort-based courses (CBC) are emerging as a highly effective method for digital learning to increase retention and engagement for higher impact and accountability. - Celebrating its first year since launch , BeNext has already certified over 4,000 learners from 800 organizations with HRCI accreditation . - 18 programs run quarterly led by over 86 expert instructors from 12 different countries . - All programs are 5 weeks long and are now offered in both English and Spanish . - Learners from global companies include PepsiCo, Scandinavian Airlines, Diageo, Deutsche Bank, GE, Lego,TataSteel, Maybank, Harley Davidson , OCBC and NTUC . - Programs have 96% completion rates and 27% repeat learners SINGAPORE , Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- At a time when the world has experienced one of the...
The alliance between Hero and Harley-Davidson fructified last year after the iconic US two-wheeler maker announced discontinuation of sales and manufacturing operations in India.
Leading two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp is going full throttle to launch a Harley-Davidson model with retro styling as it looks to enter a very profitable segment in the premium motorcycle space, according to a senior company official.The alliance between Hero and Harley-Davidson fructified last year after the iconic US two-wheeler maker announced discontinuation of sales and manufacturing operations in India, a decade after it started selling its premium bikes in the country.There are two legs to the Harley tie up strategy.
HOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|