Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HOG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HOG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NDAQ, STRI, ARCE, UNH and BAH.
HOG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HOG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.94%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Harley-Davidson Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, HOG offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.34% of its fellow sector mates.
- Harley-Davidson Inc's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 10.41% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HOG, approximately only 11.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HOG Dividend Chart
HOG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HOG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GM||General Motors Company||6.02%|
|2||PAG||Penske Automotive Group, Inc.||4.28%|
|3||REVG||REV Group, Inc.||3.26%|
|4||HMC||Honda Motor Company, Ltd.||3.17%|
|5||WNC||Wabash National Corporation||3.17%|
|6||TM||Toyota Motor Corporation||3.14%|
|7||PII||Polaris Industries Inc.||2.70%|
|10||OSK||Oshkosh Corporation (Holding Company)||1.67%|
|11||THO||Thor Industries, Inc.||1.50%|
|13||WGO||Winnebago Industries, Inc.||0.67%|
|14||STS||Supreme Industries, Inc.||0.67%|
|15||SPAR||Spartan Motors, Inc.||0.59%|
|16||DOOO||BRP Inc. - Common Subordinate Voting Shares||0.54%|
|18||F||Ford Motor Company||0.00%|
|19||FCAU||Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. Common Shares||0.00%|
|20||WKHS||Workhorse Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||TTM||Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited||0.00%|
|25||NAV||Navistar International Corporation||0.00%|
|26||RACE||Ferrari N.V. Common Shares||0.00%|
|27||FOXF||Fox Factory Holding Corp.||0.00%|