Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLI POWR Grades
- HOLI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOLI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HOLI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.43% of US stocks).
HOLI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HOLI is currently 30.4, higher than 83.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For HOLI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.17%, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHAR, DNAY, BJDX, WWD, and SPNS.
- HOLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.hollysys.com.sg.
HOLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HOLI's price/sales ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- HOLI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLI.
HOLI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 180.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.35%.
The table below shows HOLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.87% of graded US stocks.
- HOLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 35th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HOLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.62||52-week high||$20.43|
|Prev. close||$17.13||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$17.68||Avg. volume||403,749|
|50-day MA||$16.83||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$16.02||Market Cap||1.09B|
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI) Company Bio
HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. provides automation and control technologies and products to customers in industrial, railway, subway, nuclear power, building retrofit, and mechanical and electronic industries primarily in China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLI Social Stream
Latest HOLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLI as an investment opportunity.
Hollysys Automation (HOLI) stock is climbing higher on Friday following reports that the company's management intends to take it private.
NewAge (NBEV) stock is rising higher on Friday as it bounces back from a dip caused by its bankruptcy filing earlier this week.
We're starting off the final trading day of the week with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Investors came into Friday morning's stock market trading session on a positive note, reversing several weeks of downward pressure on the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) and other major market indexes. News that the U.S. economy had created 315,000 jobs in August seemed to hit the sweet spot in many market participants' minds, showing solid gains in the workforce but also perhaps constraining the Federal Reserve from being too aggressive with future interest rate increases. As of 9 a.m. ET, Nasdaq futures had risen about half a percent.
A consortium led by China's Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd's (NASDAQ: HOLI) management aims to take the U.S.-listed automation and control system maker private in a deal at a $1.8 billion valuation, Reuters reports. The consortium plans to offer about $29 per share, representing a premium of 71% to the firm's September 1 closing price of $16.96. The management team, led by founder and CEO Wang Changli, has won endorsement for the deal from the municipal government of Beijing. Recently, a
HOLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch