Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- HOLI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HOLI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
HOLI Stock Summary
- HOLI's current price/earnings ratio is 10.13, which is higher than only 17.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HOLI is currently 4.59, higher than just 14.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about just 17.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd are HAPP, DMLP, FF, UG, and HSTO.
- HOLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.hollysys.com.sg.
HOLI Valuation Summary
- HOLI's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 11.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HOLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLI.
HOLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.07||52-week high||$16.31|
|Prev. close||$13.57||52-week low||$9.83|
|Day high||$14.07||Avg. volume||279,438|
|50-day MA||$13.19||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||851.76M|
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI) Company Bio
HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. provides automation and control technologies and products to customers in industrial, railway, subway, nuclear power, building retrofit, and mechanical and electronic industries primarily in China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.
HOLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. To summarize, we found that Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 172.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 319.85 -- which is good for besting 97.93% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 11.95% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- HOLI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HOLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLI Social Stream
Latest HOLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLI as an investment opportunity.
Buyer Consortium Comments on Recent Financial and Operational Information Released by Hollysys Automation Technologies
On May 13, 2021, Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) (the "Company") disclosed financial condition and results of operations for the quarter and the nine-month period ended March 31, 2021, together with its review and analysis of the comparable periods for fiscal year 2020. The Company intended to "highlight" selected financial metrics by making comparisons to the low base numbers for the first three months of 2020, when the Company’s performance was severely and negatively affected by COVID-19, and sought to convince the public that the Company is on the right track under the current management. But a close look at these data, in particular by comparing them to 2019 pre-pandemic results, reveals significantly deteriorating financial and operational conditions of the Co...
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) CEO Colin Sung on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021, 21:00 ET Company Participants Arden Xia - IR Director Colin Sung - CEO & Director Steven Wang - CFO Lei Fang - Co-COO Conference Call Participants Kevin Luo - Morgan Stanley Lingxin Kong - CICC Presentation Operator...
HollySys Automation (HOLI): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.13; GAAP EPS of $0.26.Revenue of $109.9M (+36.1% Y/Y)Press Release...
Hollysys Automation Technologies Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Third Quarter and the First Nine Months Ended March 31, 2021
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("Hollysys" or the "Company"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter and first nine months ended March 31, 2021 (see attached tables). The management of Hollysys stated:
Davis Funds, an investment management firm, published its “Davis Global Fund” fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 23.06% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its MSCI ACWI benchmark that delivered a 16.25% return in the same period. You can view […]
HOLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch