Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOLI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- HOLI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
HOLI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd is higher than merely 17.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.97%, Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.36% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd comes in at -7.53%, a number that bests just 15.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NEON, POLA, GBS, WPRT, and ESLT.
- HOLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.hollysys.com.sg.
HOLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HOLI's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- HOLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 195 months.
- Over the past 195 months, HOLI's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLI.
HOLI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -47.66%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.31%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.08%.
The table below shows HOLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.87% of graded US stocks.
- HOLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 35th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HOLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.97||52-week high||$21.24|
|Prev. close||$12.80||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$12.94||Avg. volume||561,136|
|50-day MA||$14.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.13||Market Cap||724.63M|
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI) Company Bio
HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. provides automation and control technologies and products to customers in industrial, railway, subway, nuclear power, building retrofit, and mechanical and electronic industries primarily in China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLI Social Stream
Latest HOLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLI as an investment opportunity.
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("Hollysys" or the "Company"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China, today made available the following open letter to investors from Dr. Changli Wang, the director of the board, CEO and CSO of the Company.
HollySys Automation (NASDAQ:HOLI) rose 3.4% after climbing 4% yesterday on news that the founder and former CEO Changli Wang was appointed the new CEO amid takeover offers for the company. "We believe that Dr. Wang’s comeback will greatly reduce further uncertainties of the privatization and accelerate the privatization process," Citi analyst Jamie Wang...
Chit Nim (Colin) Sung resigned as the CEO and director of Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ: HOLI) effective January 1 pursuant to the board resolutions. Hollysys founder Dr. Changli Wang was appointed as the CEO and nominated director. Chit Nim (Colin) Sung was appointed as the deputy CEO. Dr. Changli Wang commented, "It is my honour and obligation to be back to Hollysys. We have just experienced some challenges in the past two years. However, thanks to the accountable and responsibl
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("Hollysys" or the "Company"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China, today announced that effective as of January 1, 2022, pursuant to the resolutions of the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board"), Mr. Chit Nim (Colin) Sung resigned from his positions as the director of the board and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Dr. Changli Wang, who was the founder of the Company, was nominate
INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Continues Investigation of Shareholder Claims on Behalf of Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (HOLI) Investors
NEW YORK, December 29, 2021--The law firm of Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. ("Hollysys" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HOLI). The investigation concerns whether Hollysys has violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
HOLI Price Returns
Continue Researching HOLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch