Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.68% of US stocks.
- HOLI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HOLI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
HOLI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD is higher than 92.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For HOLI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 18.24% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HOLI is more volatile than just 22.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD are SPNS, BJDX, WWD, CBAT, and ESLT.
- Visit HOLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollysys.com.sg.
HOLI Valuation Summary
- HOLI's price/earnings ratio is 9.6; this is 49.74% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HOLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLI.
HOLI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 180.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.35%.
The table below shows HOLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.87% of graded US stocks.
- HOLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 35th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HOLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HOLI, see our HOLI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
HOLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.33||52-week high||$20.43|
|Prev. close||$17.18||52-week low||$13.70|
|Day high||$17.35||Avg. volume||174,205|
|50-day MA||$17.96||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||1.07B|
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI) Company Bio
HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. provides automation and control technologies and products to customers in industrial, railway, subway, nuclear power, building retrofit, and mechanical and electronic industries primarily in China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLI Social Stream
Latest HOLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLI as an investment opportunity.
Hollysys Automation Technologies Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Second Quarter and the First Half Year Ended December 31, 2022
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("Hollysys," the "Company" or "we"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and the first half of fiscal year 2023 ended December 31, 2022.
Top 15 Chinese Companies on NASDAQ
In this article, we will look at the top 15 Chinese companies listen on the Nasdaq. If you want to explore similar companies, you can also take a look at Top 5 Chinese Companies on NASDAQ. China is the world‘s most populous country and the second largest economy in terms of nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP). […]
Hollysys Automation Technologies Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended September 30, 2022
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("Hollysys" or the "Company"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023 ended September 30, 2022.
These 2 Stocks Will Lift the Nasdaq Friday
Investors came into Friday morning's stock market trading session on a positive note, reversing several weeks of downward pressure on the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) and other major market indexes. News that the U.S. economy had created 315,000 jobs in August seemed to hit the sweet spot in many market participants' minds, showing solid gains in the workforce but also perhaps constraining the Federal Reserve from being too aggressive with future interest rate increases. As of 9 a.m. ET, Nasdaq futures had risen about half a percent.
Hollysys Shares Soar As Management-Led Consortium Reportedly Weighs Offer At 71% Premium
A consortium led by China's Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd's (NASDAQ: HOLI) management aims to take the U.S.-listed automation and control system maker private in a deal at a $1.8 billion valuation, Reuters reports. The consortium plans to offer about $29 per share, representing a premium of 71% to the firm's September 1 closing price of $16.96. The management team, led by founder and CEO Wang Changli, has won endorsement for the deal from the municipal government of Beijing. Recently, a
HOLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...