Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HOLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOLI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HOLI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.68% of US stocks).
HOLI Stock Summary
- For HOLI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 18.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 19.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.97%, Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NEON, CRNT, TCCO, THTX, and AMKR.
- HOLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.hollysys.com.sg.
HOLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HOLI's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- HOLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 195 months.
- Over the past 195 months, HOLI's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLI.
HOLI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -32.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -47.66%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -27.92%.
The table below shows HOLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.71% of graded US stocks.
- HOLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 35th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HOLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.87||52-week high||$21.24|
|Prev. close||$20.53||52-week low||$10.47|
|Day high||$20.90||Avg. volume||323,112|
|50-day MA||$18.73||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$15.27||Market Cap||1.26B|
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (HOLI) Company Bio
HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. provides automation and control technologies and products to customers in industrial, railway, subway, nuclear power, building retrofit, and mechanical and electronic industries primarily in China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLI Social Stream
Latest HOLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 Chinese stocks to buy according to Jonathan Guo’s Yiheng Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Guo’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Chinese Stocks to Buy According to Jonathan Guo’s Yiheng Capital. Serving as the managing director and primary […]
The number of robotics and automation companies has increased dramatically in recent decades as corporations seek to produce goods and services more efficiently, often replacing more expensive human employees in the process. Examples of companies that offer robotics solutions and products include Cognex Corp. (CGNX), Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), and U.K.-based Blue Prism Group PLC (PRSM). Robot and automation stocks, as represented by the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index ETF (ROBO), have outperformed the broader market.
BEIJING , Aug. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOLI) ("HollySys" or the "Company"), a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China , today announced that the Company''s Board of Directors (the "Board") has received from Superior Emerald (Cayman) Limited, a company controlled by Ascendent Capital Partners, and Mr. Changli Wang, the founder of the Company who retired from the Company in 2013 with honor (collectively, the "Emerald Consortium"), a notification advising that Mr. Yue Xu and Mr. Lei Fang, the co-chief operating officers of the Company, have agreed to join the Emerald Consortium as members in connection with the transaction contemplated under a preliminary non-binding offer delivered by the Emerald Con...
Shares of Chinese automation company HollySys Automation Technologies (NASDAQ: HOLI) jumped 30% higher on Tuesday after the company said it's weighing a second go-private offer. HollySys is a provider of automation hardware and software designed to make the industrial and transportation sectors more efficient and improve workplace safety. Last month, the company rejected an offer from CPE Consortium that valued it at $17.10 per share, saying that the offer undervalued HollySys.
Hollysys said it received a bid of $23 cash a share from a group including its founder. That tops a $17.10-a-share proposal from another group.
HOLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch