Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (HOLI) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering HOLI.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
HOLI's average price target has moved up $0.329999999999998 over the prior 80 days.
HOLI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for HOLI as an investment opportunity.
- HOLI has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 69.84% of all US stocks.
- HOLI has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 77.91% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of HOLI is greater than 30.43% of Electrical Equipment stocks.
- HOLI has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 34.18% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The NA of HOLI is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Electrical Equipment industry with the ratings most similar to Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd are AMSC, SPB and OESX.
Make investment decisions regarding HOLI using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.