Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOMB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HOMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOMB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HOMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HOMB Stock Summary
- HOMB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.54%, Home Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOMB comes in at 17.29% -- higher than that of 86.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Home Bancshares Inc are WSBC, PNFP, AUB, OZK, and IBTX.
- HOMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.homebancshares.com.
HOMB Valuation Summary
- HOMB's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 57.58% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HOMB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.7 over the prior 184 months.
- Over the past 184 months, HOMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOMB.
HOMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.85||52-week high||$29.76|
|Prev. close||$21.34||52-week low||$14.42|
|Day high||$21.26||Avg. volume||662,838|
|50-day MA||$24.48||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$23.35||Market Cap||3.44B|
Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Company Bio
Home Bancshares provides commercial and retail banking, and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals, and municipalities in Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Conway, Arkansas.
HOMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOMB Latest Social Stream
View Full HOMB Social Stream
Latest HOMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOMB as an investment opportunity.
CONWAY, Ark., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular $0.14 per share quarterly cash dividend payable September 1, 2021, to shareholders of record August 11, 2021. The cash dividend remains consistent with the dividend paid during the first and second quarters of 2021. Home BancShares, Inc. is a bank holding company, headquartered in Conway, Arkansas. Its wholl
Home BancShares (HOMB) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Home BancShares, Inc. (HOMB) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 15, 2021, 02:00 PM ET Company Participants Donna Townsell - SEVP and Director of IR John Allison - President and CEO Tracy French - Chairman Centennial Bank, President and CEO Kevin Hester - Chief Lending Officer Brian Davis - Treasurer...
HOMB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Home BancShares (HOMB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -1.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|