Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOMB POWR Grades
- HOMB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOMB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- HOMB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.32% of US stocks).
HOMB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.52 for Home Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.54%, Home Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.94% of about US stocks.
- Home Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Home Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNFP, IBTX, WSBC, HOME, and AUB.
- Visit HOMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homebancshares.com.
HOMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.05||52-week high||$29.76|
|Prev. close||$27.80||52-week low||$12.12|
|Day high||$28.11||Avg. volume||658,989|
|50-day MA||$27.43||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$20.97||Market Cap||4.62B|
Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Company Bio
Home Bancshares provides commercial and retail banking, and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals, and municipalities in Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Conway, Arkansas.
HOMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOMB Latest Social Stream
View Full HOMB Social Stream
Latest HOMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOMB as an investment opportunity.
If You Like EPS Growth Then Check Out Home Bancshares (Conway AR) (NASDAQ:HOMB) Before It's Too Late
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Photo by Serenethos/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Earnings of Home Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOMB) will likely surge this year mostly due to a sharp fall in the provision expense. The company’s loan impairments have remained quite low so far; therefore, they are likely to be easily covered by the existing...
HOMB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2021 / Home Bancshares, Inc. (Arkansas) (NASDAQ:HOMB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
Home BancShares (HOMB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.82% and 12.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|