Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB): Price and Financial Metrics
HOMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.95||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$21.20||52-week low||$19.77|
|Day high||$21.23||Avg. volume||1,074,862|
|50-day MA||$22.89||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$22.64||Market Cap||4.24B|
HOMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOMB POWR Grades
- HOMB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOMB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HOMB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.86% of US stocks).
HOMB Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HOME BANCSHARES INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.04%; that's higher than 87.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HOME BANCSHARES INC comes in at 48.16%, a number that bests 88.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HOMB is more volatile than only 7.35% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOME BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SFBC, GABC, MSBI, FSBW, and SNV.
- HOMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOME BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.homebancshares.com.
HOMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HOMB's price/sales ratio is 340% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- HOMB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOMB.
HOMB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.13%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.17%.
The table below shows HOMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.61% of graded US stocks.
- HOMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, BRKL, and FBIZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOMB.
The table below shows HOMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Company Bio
Home Bancshares provides commercial and retail banking, and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals, and municipalities in Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Conway, Arkansas.
HOMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOMB Latest Social Stream
View Full HOMB Social Stream
Latest HOMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOMB as an investment opportunity.
CONWAY, Ark., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular $0.18 per share quarterly cash dividend payable September 6, 2023, to shareholders of record August 16, 2023. This cash dividend represents a $0.015 per share, or 9.1%, increase over the $0.165 cash dividend paid during the third quarter of 2022. Home BancShares, Inc. is a bank holding company, headquartered in C
HOMB’s Safe Harbor for Uninsured Deposits, Strong Asset Quality and Profitability Among Shining Stars in the Second Quarter of 2023
CONWAY, Ark., July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB) (“Home” or the “Company”), parent company of Centennial Bank, released quarterly earnings today. Highlights of the Second Quarter of 2023: MetricQ2 2023Q1 2023Q4 2022Q3 2022Q2 2022Net income$105.3 million$103.0 million$115.7 million$108.7 million$16.0 millionTotal revenue (net)$257.2 million$248.8 million$272.3 million$256.3 million$243.3 millionIncome before income taxes$136.9 million$132.9 million$148.4 million$
Home BancShares (HOMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CONWAY, Ark., June 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced it expects to release Second Quarter 2023 earnings before the market opens on July 20, 2023. Following this release, management will conduct a conference call to review these earnings at 1:00 p.m. CT (2:00 p.m. ET) on Thursday, July 20, 2023. We strongly encourage all participants to pre-register for the conference call webcast or the live call using one of the f
CONWAY, Ark., April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB) (“Home” or “the Company”), announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Centennial Bank (“Centennial”), has been named by Forbes among the World’s Best Banks 2023. This marks the fourth consecutive year for Centennial to make the list. Forbes partnered with Statista to conduct a survey of over 48,000 consumers in 32 countries. The consumers ranked banks on key attributes including trust, terms & conditions, custom
HOMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|