Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOMB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HOMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- HOMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HOMB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.73% of US stocks).
HOMB Stock Summary
- HOMB's price/sales ratio is 6.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.08% of US stocks.
- HOMB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HOME BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOME BANCSHARES INC are AUB, STBA, CATY, PB, and FULT.
- Visit HOMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homebancshares.com.
HOMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HOMB's price/sales ratio is 142.86% higher, now standing at 6.8.
- Over the past 198 months, HOMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOMB.
HOMB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -2.27%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 46.34%.
The table below shows HOMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.61% of graded US stocks.
- HOMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, BRKL, and FBIZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOMB.
The table below shows HOMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.93||52-week high||$26.64|
|Prev. close||$23.01||52-week low||$19.83|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||1,052,369|
|50-day MA||$23.76||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$22.91||Market Cap||4.91B|
Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Company Bio
Home Bancshares provides commercial and retail banking, and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals, and municipalities in Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Conway, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOMB Latest Social Stream
View Full HOMB Social Stream
Latest HOMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOMB as an investment opportunity.
CONWAY, Ark., July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular $0.165 per share quarterly cash dividend payable September 7, 2022, to shareholders of record August 17, 2022. This cash dividend represents a $0.025 per share, or 17.9%, increase over the $0.14 cash dividend paid during the third quarter of 2021. Home BancShares, Inc. is a bank holding company, headquartered in
Home Bancshares (Conway AR) (NYSE:HOMB) shareholders have earned a 7.4% CAGR over the last three years
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
HOMB’s Safe Harbor: Patience, Liquidity, Asset Quality, Capital, Reserves and Net Interest Margin Result in Record Setting Quarterly Revenue
CONWAY, Ark., July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB) (“Home” or the “Company”), parent company of Centennial Bank, released quarterly earnings today. Highlights of the Second Quarter of 2022: MetricQ2 2022Q1 2022Q4 2021Q3 2021Q2 2021Net income$16.0 million$64.9 million$73.4 million$75.0 million$79.1 millionNet income, as adjusted (non-GAAP)(1)$97.0 million$61.6 million$74.0 million$74.3 million$76.5 millionTotal revenue (net)$243.3 million$161.8 million$171.0 millio
CONWAY, Ark., June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced it expects to release Second Quarter 2022 earnings before the market opens on July 21, 2022. Following this release, management will conduct a conference call to review these earnings at 1:00 p.m. CT (2:00 p.m. ET) on Thursday, July 21, 2022. We strongly encourage all participants to pre-register for the conference call webcast or the live call using one of the f
Home BancShares (HOMB) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
HOMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|