Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOMB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HOMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- HOMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HOMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HOMB Stock Summary
- HOMB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HOMB is more volatile than only 12.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOMB comes in at 7.68% -- higher than that of 81.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOME BANCSHARES INC are AUB, CATY, PB, INDB, and FULT.
- HOMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOME BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.homebancshares.com.
HOMB Valuation Summary
- HOMB's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 103.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HOMB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOMB.
HOMB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 29.24%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.24%.
The table below shows HOMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.61% of graded US stocks.
- HOMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, BRKL, and FBIZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOMB.
The table below shows HOMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.87||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$23.08||52-week low||$19.83|
|Day high||$23.91||Avg. volume||711,485|
|50-day MA||$23.41||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$23.05||Market Cap||4.87B|
Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Company Bio
Home Bancshares provides commercial and retail banking, and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals, and municipalities in Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Conway, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOMB Latest Social Stream
View Full HOMB Social Stream
Latest HOMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOMB as an investment opportunity.
CONWAY, Ark., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB), parent company of Centennial Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular $0.18 per share quarterly cash dividend payable March 8, 2023, to shareholders of record February 15, 2023. This cash dividend represents a $0.015 per share, or 9.1%, increase over the $0.165 cash dividend paid during the previous four quarters.
Home Bancshares, (Conway, AR) (HOMB) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 9.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.Forward yield 3.21%Payable March 8; for shareholders of record…
HOMB''s Disciplined Strategy Leads to a Beat of Management Expectations Despite Continued West Texas Headwinds
CONWAY, Ark., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home BancShares, Inc. (NYSE: HOMB ) ("Home" or the "Company"), parent company of Centennial Bank, released quarterly earnings today. Highlights of the Fourth Quarter of 2022: Metric Q4 2022 Q3 2022 Q2 2022 Q1 2022 Q4 2021 Net income $115.7 million $108.7 million $16.0 million $64.9 million $73.4 million Total revenue (net) $272.3 million $256.3 million $243.3 million $161.8 million $171.0 million Income before income taxes $148.4 million $142.0 million $19.3 million $84.9 million $93.9 million Pre-tax, pre-provision, net income (PPNR) (non-GAAP) (1) $153.4 million $142.0 million $77.9 million $84.9 million $93.9 million Pre-tax net income to total revenue (net) 54.50% 55.39% 7.92% 52.48% 54.94% P5 NR (Pre-tax, pre-provision, profit percent...
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) (NYSE:NYSE:HOMB) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 19, 2023 2:00 PM ETCompany ParticipantsDonna Townsell - Senior EVP, Director, Investor…
Home BancShares press release (HOMB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.53 in-line.Revenue of $256.3M (+49.9% Y/Y) misses by $5.02M.Shares +0.18% PM.
HOMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|