Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HOMB's growth rate has been 0.19% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HOMB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.28% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HOMB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 420,681,000; for context, that's better than 93.69% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HOMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RMD, CAAS, MTA, CANG and BMA.
HOMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Home Bancshares Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 32.78% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Home Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- HOMB's annual revenue of 715 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 81.31% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Home Bancshares Inc has a beta lower than just 16.28% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HOMB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.41% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HOMB Dividend Chart
HOMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|