Home BancShares, Inc. - common stock (HOMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HOMB reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.76% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HOMB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 286,478,000, ranking above 94.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for HOMB have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HOMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSK, WAFD, TMP, PGRE and IFS.
HOMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HOMB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 46.3% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HOMB, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Home Bancshares Inc, its beta is lower than 26.56% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Home Bancshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 77.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HOMB Dividend Chart
HOMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|