Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HON POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HON is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HON ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HON Stock Summary
- HON has a market capitalization of $135,476,640,023 -- more than approximately 98.23% of US stocks.
- HON's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Honeywell International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honeywell International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HDB, INFY, MS, ANTM, and CVS.
- Visit HON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Valuation Summary
- HON's price/earnings ratio is 32; this is 22.84% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HON.
HON Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.42%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.69%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.22%.
The table below shows HON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- HON's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 12th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, ESLT, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HON.
The table below shows HON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.11||52-week high||$236.86|
|Prev. close||$173.81||52-week low||$170.18|
|Day high||$175.37||Avg. volume||3,482,148|
|50-day MA||$189.39||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$201.27||Market Cap||119.20B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honeywell International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 smart home technology stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Smart Home Technology Stocks To Buy Today. As homeowners demand new-age designs, efficiency, and innovation in their houses, real estate companies and architects turn towards the smart […]
HONEYWELL TO HOST 2022 INVESTOR CONFERENCE, ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION AT UPCOMING SELL-SIDE INVESTOR CONFERENCES
Honeywell (NASDAQ: HON) today announced its participation at upcoming investor events in March.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to consider in the portfolio of Kim Schrier. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Kim Schrier Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Consider. Kim Schrier is a physician and politician born in California. She is presently a member of the […]
Honeywell International (HON) is an American multinational conglomerate. Its products and services are used in various industries, including aerospace and automotive. It also provides building technologies. For Q4 2021, Honeywell reported a 3% year-over-year drop in revenue to $8.7 billion from $8.9 billion but still met the consensus estimate. The company cited supply-related constraints and lower mask sales compared to the year-ago period as the causes of the decline in revenue. It posted adjusted EPS of $2.09, which rose from $2.07 in the same quarter the previous year and beat the consensus estimate of $2.08. Honeywell plans to distribute a quarterly cash dividend of $0.98 per share on March 11.
HONEYWELL TEAMS WITH ASTRAZENECA TO DEVELOP NEXT-GENERATION RESPIRATORY INHALERS THAT USE NEAR-ZERO GLOBAL WARMING POTENTIAL PROPELLANT
Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) today announced a commercial partnership with AstraZeneca (LON: AZN) to develop and bring to market next-generation respiratory inhalers that use near-zero global warming potential (GWP) propellants to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch