Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HON POWR Grades
- HON scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.67% of US stocks.
- HON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- HON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.44% of US stocks).
HON Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $143,332,376,640, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 98.65% of US stocks.
- HON's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HON is more volatile than only 11.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKE, PM, MS, HDB, and CMCSA.
- Visit HON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Valuation Summary
- HON's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.5; this is 22.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HON.
HON Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.2%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.77%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.49%.
The table below shows HON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- HON's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 12th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, ESLT, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HON.
The table below shows HON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.35||52-week high||$221.89|
|Prev. close||$213.45||52-week low||$166.63|
|Day high||$214.59||Avg. volume||3,171,324|
|50-day MA||$198.29||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$190.74||Market Cap||143.44B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
Greater energy efficiency, better indoor air quality (IAQ) and meeting environmental, social and governance (ESG) guidelines are three objectives currently prioritized by multinational organizations as they face increasing pressure to incorporate their building operations into their sustainability plans. These are among the key findings of a report released today by Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) and Reuters.
Amid growing demand for EVs, Honeywell (HON) and Nexceris team up to address safety concerns and develop sensor-based solutions to prevent thermal runaway in EV batteries.
MARUY vs. HON: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article, we will take a look at 15 good stocks to buy. If you want to see more good stocks to buy, go directly to 5 Good Stocks to Invest in Right Now. A good stock to buy is a stock of a strong company that can grow earnings in the future. Although […]
Major players in the industrial gloves market are Ansell Limited, Careplus Group Berhad, Globus Group, Hartalega Holdings BHD, Honeywell International Inc. , Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Riverstone Holdings Limited, Semperit AG Holding, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, 3M Corporation, Carolina Glove and Safety Company, Rubberex Corporation (M) Bhd, Ejendals AB , and Lebon Protection. Major players in the industrial gloves market are Ansell Limited, Careplus Group Berhad, Globus Group, Hartalega Holdings BHD, Honeywell International Inc. , Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Riverstone Holdings Limited, Semperit AG Holding, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, 3M Corporation, Carolina Glove and Safety Company, Rubberex Corporation (M) Bhd, Ejendals AB...
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch