Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HON POWR Grades
- HON scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.37% of US stocks.
- HON's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.24% of US stocks).
HON Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $151,680,718,520, Honeywell International Inc has a greater market value than 98.44% of US stocks.
- HON's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Honeywell International Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDB, PM, C, BLK, and SCHW.
- Visit HON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Valuation Summary
- HON's price/earnings ratio is 32; this is 22.84% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HON.
HON Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.25%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.38%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.59%.
The table below shows HON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.06% of graded US stocks.
- HON's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 12th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, BA, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HON.
The table below shows HON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.19||52-week high||$236.86|
|Prev. close||$219.70||52-week low||$157.17|
|Day high||$220.81||Avg. volume||2,749,277|
|50-day MA||$227.61||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$218.80||Market Cap||151.33B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honeywell International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
The Chicago-based aerospace giant predicts China will require 8,700 new airplanes by 2040, valued at $1.47 trillion, to meet expanding commercial air travel demand.
Asia-Pacific Telemedicine Market (Impact of COVID-19) to See Massive Growth by 2027 | Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. Cerner Corporation Cisco Systems, Inc. Honeywell International, Inc. Insight Koninklijke Philips N.V McKesson Corporation
The Business Market Insights provides you regional research analysis on Asia-Pacific Telemedicine Market and forecast to 2027. The research report provides deep insights into the regional market revenue, parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness
NEW YORK Tech firm Honeywell International Inc and consulting and engineering company Wood are set to launch a technology to help companies reduce carbon intensity when making sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), the partners said on Thursday. The Biden administration is setting targets to help boost SAF production to shift the aviation industry away from 
One of the unfortunate realities of the warehousing industry is that it isn't particularly safe. Of the 2.8 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in 2019, approximately 8% came from the warehousing industry, with injuries occurring at a rate of 4.8 for every 100 full-time workers. According to a report from Liberty Mutual, nonfatal industries in warehousing and transportation cost companies more than $84 billion per week in 2018 – that's around $240,000 per year for each of the 18,17
Tech firm Honeywell International Inc and consulting and engineering company Wood are set to launch a technology to help companies reduce carbon intensity when making sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), the partners said on Thursday. The Biden administration is setting targets to help boost SAF production to shift the aviation industry away from using traditional petroleum-based jet fuel. Earlier this month, the White House said it is targeting 20% lower aviation emissions by 2030.
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch