Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
HON Stock Summary
- HON has a higher market value than 98.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $160,313,017,150.
- HON's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Honeywell International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COST, WFC, PM, MS, and C.
- HON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Honeywell International Inc's official web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.26||52-week high||$232.35|
|Prev. close||$230.50||52-week low||$117.11|
|Day high||$232.03||Avg. volume||2,780,689|
|50-day MA||$214.15||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$189.35||Market Cap||159.45B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
HON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HON, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Honeywell International Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HON, they are:
- HON's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.69% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honeywell International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
Honeywell (NYSE:HON) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Friday, April 23rd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.80 (-18.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $8.08B (-4.5% Y/Y).Analyst expects organic decline of 5.3%.Over the last 2 years, HON has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time...
Honeywell (HON) is likely to have benefited from strength in its operating segments. Soft commercial original equipment and aftermarket businesses and repositioning charges might have hurt its Q1 earnings.
Honeywell International Inc. ( NYSE:HON ) saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over the last...
Cowen & Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for Honeywell International
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, Dow, American Express and Honeywell
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch