Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
HON Stock Summary
- HON has a higher market value than 98.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $129,137,639,274.
- HON's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,514.21 -- higher than 96.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Honeywell International Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honeywell International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COST, UNP, BUD, PM, and RY.
- Visit HON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Stock Price Chart More Charts
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.93||52-week high||$184.06|
|Prev. close||$183.23||52-week low||$138.70|
|Day high||$183.30||Avg. volume||2,462,754|
|50-day MA||$177.97||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$171.17||Market Cap||129.28B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.