Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.34||52-week high||$220.96|
|Prev. close||$197.18||52-week low||$166.63|
|Day high||$198.10||Avg. volume||2,855,296|
|50-day MA||$194.73||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$197.30||Market Cap||130.70B|
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON POWR Grades
- HON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HON is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.72% of US stocks).
HON Stock Summary
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC's market capitalization of $127,716,741,063 is ahead of 98.57% of US-listed equities.
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HON is more volatile than merely 11.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MDT, PH, MDLZ, MCD, and YUM.
- HON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HON's price/earnings ratio is 37.16% higher, now standing at 25.1.
- HON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 52 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HON.
HON Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 29.21%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 8%.
The table below shows HON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- HON's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 12th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, ESLT, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HON.
The table below shows HON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HON Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HON, see our HON price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$243.62||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
10 Robotics Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this article, we discuss 10 robotics stocks billionaires are loading up on. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Robotics Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On. The global robotics technology market experienced significant growth over the past few months, with its value increasing from $75.89 billion in 2022 […]
HONEYWELL TO PRESENT AT WELLS FARGO INDUSTRIALS CONFERENCE
Honeywell (NASDAQ: HON) today announced that Greg Lewis, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Honeywell, will present at the Wells Fargo Industrials Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 14, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. – 8:35 a.m. CDT.
BP TO USE HONEYWELL'S ECOFINING™ TECHNOLOGY TO INCREASE SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL PRODUCTION WORLDWIDE
Honeywell (NASDAQ: HON) today announced that bp selected Honeywell's Ecofining™ technology to help support the production of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) at five bp facilities across the globe.
Don Bateman, Champion of Airline Safety, Dies at Age 91
For more than five decades, Don Bateman led teams of engineers at what is now Honeywell International in creating and enhancing technology that warns pilots of impending disasters. Bateman, who in recent years had Parkinson’s disease and died May 21 at 91, was never well-known to the public but is revered among air-safety experts. “He has probably saved more lives than anyone else in modern aviation history,” said William Voss, former chief executive officer of the Flight Safety Foundation.
These 3 Growth Stocks Could Skyrocket, According to Wall Street
Analysts see these stocks as undervalued, but here's what you really need to know before buying them.
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...