Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HON POWR Grades
- HON scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HON is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- HON ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
HON Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $143,825,327,937, Honeywell International Inc has a greater market value than 98.37% of US stocks.
- HON's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Honeywell International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honeywell International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HDB, MDT, HSBC, CVS, and SONY.
- HON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Honeywell International Inc's official web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Valuation Summary
- HON's price/earnings ratio is 32; this is 22.84% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HON's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HON.
HON Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.42%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 63.57%.
The table below shows HON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- HON's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 12th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, ESLT, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HON.
The table below shows HON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.10||52-week high||$236.86|
|Prev. close||$205.10||52-week low||$194.55|
|Day high||$205.10||Avg. volume||3,030,368|
|50-day MA||$210.40||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$220.87||Market Cap||141.20B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HON Latest Social Stream
View Full HON Social Stream
Latest HON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honeywell International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HON as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on January 18, Sheila Kahyaoglu from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Honeywell International (HON – Research Report), with a price target of $230.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $213.77. According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 61.4% success rate. Kahyaoglu covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, L3Harris Technologies, and Raytheon Technologies. Currently, the analyst consensus on Honeywell International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $237.15, representing a 12.0% upside.
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) closed at $208.92 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.86% move from the prior day.
87% OF WORKERS HAVE HEIGHTENED CONCERNS ABOUT WORKING IN AN OFFICE WITH THE RISE OF NEW COVID-19 VARIANTS, HONEYWELL SURVEY FINDS
Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) today released initial findings from its second annual study on workers' perceptions and feelings on the health and safety of their workplace. Conducted by Wakefield Research, the study surveyed 3,000 office workers who typically work in buildings with 500 or more employees across the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India, the Middle East and ASEAN.
A $60 million raise for a Cary company may be just the start of a big year for quantum computing in the Triangle.
Good morning, investor!
HON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONWant to do more research on Honeywell International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honeywell International Inc (HON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch