Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Price and Financial Metrics
HON Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $128,616,029,820, Honeywell International Inc has a greater market value than 98.77% of US stocks.
- HON's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,508.09 -- higher than 96.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Honeywell International Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COST, PM, BUD, UNP, and RY.
- HON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Honeywell International Inc's official web site, go to www.honeywell.com.
HON Stock Price Chart More Charts
HON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.98||52-week high||$183.12|
|Prev. close||$177.39||52-week low||$123.48|
|Day high||$178.79||Avg. volume||2,715,843|
|50-day MA||$173.47||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$168.55||Market Cap||126.46B|
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Company Bio
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey.