Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOPE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOPE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HOPE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HOPE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HOPE BANCORP INC is higher than just 11.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HOPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.76% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOPE comes in at -39.3% -- higher than that of just 12.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBNK, CUBI, BANC, BY, and SBSI.
- Visit HOPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofhope.com.
HOPE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HOPE's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.
- HOPE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOPE.
HOPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.87%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.15%.
The table below shows HOPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.52% of graded US stocks.
- HOPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, TSC, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOPE.
The table below shows HOPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOPE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HOPE, see our HOPE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.20||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
HOPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.23||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$9.80||52-week low||$9.68|
|Day high||$10.25||Avg. volume||950,200|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||5.71%|
|200-day MA||$13.47||Market Cap||1.22B|
Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Company Bio
Hope Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bank of Hope that provides commercial banking services primarily to small- to medium-sized businesses and individuals in the United States. The company was formerly known as BBCN Bancorp, Inc. and changed its name to Hope Bancorp, Inc. in August 2016. Hope Bancorp, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HOPE Social Stream
Latest HOPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOPE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOPE as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We Think Hope Bancorp (NASDAQ:HOPE) Might Deserve Your Attention Today
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Hope Bancorp to Participate in the Piper Sandler 2023 Western Financial Services Conference
LOS ANGELES, March 01, 2023--Hope Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOPE) today announced that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Kevin S. Kim and Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Peter Koh will be participating in the Piper Sandler 2023 Western Financial Services Conference in Del Mar, Calif., March 2, 2023.
15 Most Profitable Small-Cap Stocks Now
In this article, we will look at the 15 most profitable small-cap stocks now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Most Profitable Small-Cap Stocks Now. Small-cap stocks can offer investors the potential for higher returns than investing in larger companies. While small-cap stocks may be more […]
Hope Bancorp to Participate in the KBW 2023 Winter Financial Services Conference
LOS ANGELES, February 14, 2023--Hope Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOPE) today announced that Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Peter Koh will be participating in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2023 Winter Financial Services Conference in Boca Raton, Florida, February 15-17, 2023.
Is It Smart To Buy Hope Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOPE) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Hope Bancorp...
HOPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOPEWant to do more research on Hope Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hope Bancorp Inc (HOPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hope Bancorp Inc (HOPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hope Bancorp Inc (HOPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...