Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE): Price and Financial Metrics
HOPE Stock Summary
- HOPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.13%, Hope Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.54% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOPE comes in at 25.56% -- higher than that of 92.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hope Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVBF, OSBC, SAL, FCCY, and WNEB.
- Visit HOPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofhope.com.
HOPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.83||52-week high||$16.61|
|Prev. close||$15.38||52-week low||$7.03|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||812,169|
|50-day MA||$14.44||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||1.83B|
Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Company Bio
Hope Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bank of Hope that provides commercial banking services primarily to small- to medium-sized businesses and individuals in the United States. The company was formerly known as BBCN Bancorp, Inc. and changed its name to Hope Bancorp, Inc. in August 2016. Hope Bancorp, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.
HOPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HOPE Social Stream
Latest HOPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hope Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOPE as an investment opportunity.
Hope Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOPE) today announced that the company will report financial results for its 2021 first quarter after the markets close on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
Hope Bancorp (HOPE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 8th
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
U.S. stock markets closed sharply lower on Wednesday on the back of several weaker-than-expected quarterly earnings results
HOPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOPEWant to do more research on Hope Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!