Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE): Price and Financial Metrics
HOPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.03||52-week high||$13.81|
|Prev. close||$10.79||52-week low||$7.42|
|Day high||$11.05||Avg. volume||925,800|
|50-day MA||$9.37||Dividend yield||5.36%|
|200-day MA||$9.47||Market Cap||1.32B|
HOPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOPE POWR Grades
- HOPE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOPE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HOPE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HOPE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HOPE is currently 2.41, higher than merely 7.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HOPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.47% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOPE comes in at -35.53% -- higher than that of merely 11.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLIC, BHB, ONB, MBWM, and BANC.
- HOPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOPE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.bankofhope.com.
HOPE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HOPE's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.11% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HOPE's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOPE.
HOPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.87%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.15%.
The table below shows HOPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.52% of graded US stocks.
- HOPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, TSC, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOPE.
The table below shows HOPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Company Bio
Hope Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bank of Hope that provides commercial banking services primarily to small- to medium-sized businesses and individuals in the United States. The company was formerly known as BBCN Bancorp, Inc. and changed its name to Hope Bancorp, Inc. in August 2016. Hope Bancorp, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.
HOPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HOPE Social Stream
Latest HOPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOPE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOPE as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Hope Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HOPE ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
The board of Hope Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HOPE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.14 per share on the...
Hope Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOPE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 23, 2023 Hope Bancorp, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.25 EPS, expectations were $0.26. Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Hope Bancorp’s 2023 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there […]
Q3 2023 Hope Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for Hope Bancorp (HOPE) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
HOPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|