Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP): Price and Financial Metrics
HP Stock Summary
- Helmerich & Payne Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Helmerich & Payne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Helmerich & Payne Inc is reporting a growth rate of -89.27%; that's higher than just 15.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Helmerich & Payne Inc are SATS, CPLP, AA, TPCO, and NVGS.
- HP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helmerich & Payne Inc's official web site, go to www.hpinc.com.
HP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.23||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$42.68||52-week low||$35.74|
|Day high||$42.60||Avg. volume||1,620,719|
|50-day MA||$42.53||Dividend yield||6.73%|
|200-day MA||$45.90||Market Cap||4.63B|
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Company Bio
Helmerich & Payne operates as a contract drilling company in South America, the Middle East, and Africa. It provides drilling rigs, equipment, personnel, and camps on a contract basis to explore for and develop oil and gas from onshore areas and fixed platforms, tension-leg platforms, and spars in offshore areas. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.