Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP): Price and Financial Metrics
HP Stock Summary
- HP's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Helmerich & Payne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Helmerich & Payne Inc is reporting a growth rate of -78.48%; that's higher than merely 16.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Helmerich & Payne Inc are AA, SATS, NBR, IRDM, and OAS.
- HP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helmerich & Payne Inc's official web site, go to www.hpinc.com.
HP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.09||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$42.61||52-week low||$35.74|
|Day high||$42.96||Avg. volume||1,475,489|
|50-day MA||$39.27||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$47.36||Market Cap||4.56B|
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Company Bio
Helmerich & Payne operates as a contract drilling company in South America, the Middle East, and Africa. It provides drilling rigs, equipment, personnel, and camps on a contract basis to explore for and develop oil and gas from onshore areas and fixed platforms, tension-leg platforms, and spars in offshore areas. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.