Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HP has less volatility in its price than merely 15.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for HP has a compound average growth rate of -60.02%, which is higher than just 13.22% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CEPU, MRTN, PPL, RKT and AEE.
HP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Helmerich & Payne Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 20.74% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 32.9% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 68.19% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, HP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HP Dividend Chart
HP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HP Dividends vs. Peers
HP's dividend yield currently ranks #10 of 29 vs. its peers in the Energy - Drilling category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HP dividends?Want to do more research on Helmerich & Payne Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Helmerich & Payne Inc Common Stock (HP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Helmerich & Payne Inc (HP) - Dividend Investor
Helmerich & Payne Inc (HP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha