HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPQ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HPQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPQ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HPQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.28% of US stocks).
HPQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HPQ is -15.75 -- better than just 1.11% of US stocks.
- Hp Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -10.93 for Hp Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NLOK, RMD, PHG, CERN, and TEL.
- HPQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hp Inc's official web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.64% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HPQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
- HPQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 42.01%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.9%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.89% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.89||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$27.98||52-week low||$17.25|
|Day high||$28.19||Avg. volume||9,665,684|
|50-day MA||$28.63||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$29.03||Market Cap||32.14B|
HP Inc. (HPQ) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Company offers commercial personal computers (PCs), consumer PCs, workstations, thin clients, tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, calculators and other related accessories, software, support, and services for the commercial and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
Micron's (MU) fourth-quarter fiscal 2021 results are likely to reflect benefits from the stellar memory-chip demand from data-center operators, PC manufacturers and smartphone makers.
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. introduced an end-to-end revamp of its Surface devices, including an update to its popular two-in-one laptop models, part of a push to be a bigger force in computer hardware.Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Gl
New HP Amplify Data Insights platform enables partners to shape the customer experience and drive long-term growth strategiesPALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At HP Reinvent today, HP Inc. unveiled HP Amplify™ Data Insights, a new partner platform designed to turn data analytics into rich insights that inspire new strategies, steer innovation, and anticipate customer needs. Now available on the HP Partner Portal, the robust platform combines third party intelligence and partn
At HP Reinvent Fall ’21, HP unveils new products, services and solutions to accelerate the hybrid workplace, harness the power of data and supercharge partner growth in 2022 and beyond Featured guests include HP CEO Enrique Lores, Microsoft Chairman and CEO Satya Nadella, Organizational Psychologist and Bestselling Author Adam Grant and more News Highlights: Introduces most robust channel intelligence platform: HP Amplify™ Data InsightsUnveils new cloud-based print service designed for the futur
HP Simplifies Managed Print Services with New Cloud-Based Subscription Plan for Hybrid Work Environments
Simple, worry-free printing with automatic supplies delivery, next business day service1, and embedded security and productivity solutionsHighlights: HP Smart Pricing Plan automatically adjusts month-by-month to ensure lowest cost optionLow touch, recurring revenue opportunity for channel partnersMaximize productivity with a secure and scalable solution for home and office PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At HP Reinvent today, HP Inc. announced HP Managed Print Flex, a new c
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|