HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.67||52-week high||$33.90|
|Prev. close||$28.49||52-week low||$25.22|
|Day high||$28.67||Avg. volume||7,074,736|
|50-day MA||$27.23||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$29.35||Market Cap||28.33B|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HPQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.51% of US stocks.
- HPQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HPQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
HPQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HPQ is -24.37 -- better than just 0.85% of US stocks.
- HP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- HPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HP INC are MTCH, LEU, OGN, LVO, and PTON.
- HPQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HP INC's official web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.54% lower, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.85%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.56%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
HP and BMW are implementing AI in their products to improve usability and efficiency.
The tech rally looks likely to continue but eventually the gains will have to spread beyond the “Magnificent Seven.” Here are some likely beneficiaries.
Rising interest rates drove many investors from tech stocks toward more conservative sectors, while rising yields for fixed-income investments made dividend stocks a lot less appealing. Cisco, the world's largest networking hardware and software company, recently disappointed investors by slashing its full-year guidance.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
In a notable insider transaction, Alex Cho, President of Personal Systems at HP Inc (HPQ), sold 45,758 shares of the company on November 30, 2023.
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|