HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPQ POWR Grades
- HPQ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- HPQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- HPQ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.75% of US stocks).
HPQ Stock Summary
- HPQ has a higher market value than 93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,097,111,605.
- Hp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.62% of US listed stocks.
- HPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSI, MTCH, DOOO, MDXG, and BHC.
- Visit HPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.64% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HPQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
- HPQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.14%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.9%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.97%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.64||52-week high||$39.65|
|Prev. close||$34.86||52-week low||$24.07|
|Day high||$34.70||Avg. volume||8,251,239|
|50-day MA||$36.11||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$31.59||Market Cap||37.51B|
HP Inc. (HPQ) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Company offers commercial personal computers (PCs), consumer PCs, workstations, thin clients, tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, calculators and other related accessories, software, support, and services for the commercial and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
HP (HPQ) closed the most recent trading day at $36.11, moving -1.34% from the previous trading session.
Investment company Radnor Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Procter & Gamble Co, Johnson & Johnson, sells Xylem Inc, AT&T Inc, HealthEquity Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, FIGS Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Radnor Capital Management, LLC.
Cathie Wood has made some great calls and investments this year and she's made some subpar picks.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Helmerich & Payne, Transocean, Patterson-UTI Energy, and Nabors Industries | Investing.com
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Patterson-UTI Energy Inc, HP Inc, Nabors Industries Ltd, Transocean Ltd. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
Investment company Trek Financial, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF, iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares 0-3 Month Treasury Bond ETF, sells BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, S&P 500 ETF TRUST ETF, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, SPDR Bloomberg High Yield Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the inve
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|