H&R Block, Inc. (HRB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRB POWR Grades
- HRB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HRB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HRB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HRB is 9.69 -- better than 96.8% of US stocks.
- HRB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.58% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HRB has reported earnings growth of 873.18%, putting it ahead of 97.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to H&R Block Inc are CIDM, QTNT, LTRPA, CCLP, and LYV.
- Visit HRB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hrblock.com.
HRB Valuation Summary
- HRB's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.7; this is 64.17% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HRB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HRB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRB.
HRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.70||52-week high||$26.51|
|Prev. close||$24.60||52-week low||$14.91|
|Day high||$24.77||Avg. volume||1,920,630|
|50-day MA||$25.27||Dividend yield||4.39%|
|200-day MA||$22.92||Market Cap||4.49B|
H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Company Bio
H&R Block provides tax preparation, banking, and other services to the general public primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRB Latest Social Stream
View Full HRB Social Stream
Latest HRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&R Block Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRB as an investment opportunity.
Deutsche Bank AG lessened its stake in shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) by 62.0% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 39,616 shares of the companys stock after selling 64,631 shares during the period. Deutsche Bank AGs holdings in 
Equities analysts expect H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) to announce $167.80 million in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have made estimates for H&R Blocks earnings, with the highest sales estimate coming in at $175.00 million and the lowest estimate coming in at $160.60 million. The firm is expected to issue its next 
Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board lowered its holdings in H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) by 41.4% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 20,331 shares of the companys stock after selling 14,362 shares during the period. Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Boards 
New employee benefits focus on inclusion of several lifestages and life situations New employee benefits focus on inclusion of several lifestages and life situations
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) has received a consensus rating of Hold from the six analysts that are covering the company, Marketbeat.com reports. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and one has issued a buy rating on the company. The average 1-year price target among 
HRB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|