H&R Block, Inc. (HRB): Price and Financial Metrics
HRB Stock Summary
- H&R Block Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.53% of US listed stocks.
- HRB's went public 33.29 years ago, making it older than 91.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.61 for H&R Block Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to H&R Block Inc are LB, VVV, AYI, THG, and TKR.
- HRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit H&R Block Inc's official web site, go to www.hrblock.com.
HRB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.17||52-week high||$29.62|
|Prev. close||$22.98||52-week low||$21.61|
|Day high||$23.20||Avg. volume||3,193,764|
|50-day MA||$23.37||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$25.37||Market Cap||4.52B|
H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Company Bio
H&R Block provides tax preparation, banking, and other services to the general public primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
HRB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for H&R Block Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that H&R Block Inc ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of H&R Block Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.47 years, is -0.06% -- higher than only 20.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 76% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- H&R Block Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|