H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HRB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 75.03% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.39% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HRB's price: LCUT, ISDR, HBM, BR and NDSN.
HRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HRB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 27.09%. Digging deeper, the aspects of H&R Block Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, HRB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 95.83% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 27.09%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 87.5% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, H&R Block Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.5% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The H&R Block Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 10.29% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
HRB Dividend Chart
HRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|