H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for HRB has a compound average growth rate of 76.36%, which is higher than 92.52% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HRB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OFED, UHT, SPGI, ATRI and ED.
HRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HRB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 36.65%. Digging deeper, the aspects of H&R Block Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, H&R Block Inc produces a dividend yield 6.16% -- which falls in the top 10.48%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, H&R Block Inc's expected return of 36.65% is higher than 92.72% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, H&R Block Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- H&R Block Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 12.47% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
HRB Dividend Chart
HRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|