Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
HRTG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HRTG is currently 2.52, higher than only 11.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.63%, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACU, EBF, MRLN, CRWS, and TILE.
- Visit HRTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.99||52-week high||$16.38|
|Prev. close||$12.96||52-week low||$12.59|
|Day high||$13.03||Avg. volume||104,875|
|50-day MA||$13.41||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||383.65M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.