Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRTG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HRTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HRTG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
HRTG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.77% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 611.05%; that's higher than 97.16% of US stocks.
- HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 72.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNFR, JBLU, RGA, MPB, and ULH.
- HRTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Valuation Summary
- HRTG's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 106 months, HRTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTG.
HRTG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.08%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 167.45%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -76.69%.
The table below shows HRTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.44% of graded US stocks.
- HRTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 60th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ERIE, BRO, and SPNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRTG.
The table below shows HRTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||86,350|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.66||Market Cap||63.91M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTG Social Stream
Latest HRTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTG as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRTG) ("Heritage" or the "Company"), a super-regional property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that its Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase plan of $10.0 million (the "New Share Repurchase Plan") commencing upon the December 31, 2022 expiration of the prior $25.0 million share repurchase program (the "Prior Share Repurchase Plan").
Heritage Insurance Holdings (NYSE:HRTG) shareholders have endured a 88% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:HRTG ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up...
Heritage Insurance Holdings ( NYSE:HRTG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$165.5m (down...
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. just posted its seventh consecutive quarter of heavy losses. The Clearwater-based property insurance company recorded $48.2 million in net losses and a 17% bump in its loss ratio to 97% last quarter, despite ongoing efforts to scale back its exposure in the Florida market. Total policies in force for the insurer’s Florida personal lines business in Florida declined by 18.8%, or 40,000, over last year, while the total dollar amount earned from premiums in the state fell by 8.5%, according to the company’s latest earnings report.
HRTG Price Returns
Continue Researching HRTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch