Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
HRTG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc is higher than just 6.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBLI, AFI, GLRE, ACU, and MYE.
- HRTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.90||52-week high||$14.05|
|Prev. close||$10.77||52-week low||$8.96|
|Day high||$10.92||Avg. volume||153,964|
|50-day MA||$10.65||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||304.82M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
HRTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 132.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.28 -- which is good for besting merely 22.85% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.59 years comes in at -0.06%; that's greater than merely 17.42% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTG Social Stream
Latest HRTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTG as an investment opportunity.
Heritage Insurance (NYSE:HRTG) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The insurance provider reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.39) by $0.49, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Heritage Insurance had a return on equity of 4.29% and a net margin of 3.38%. Shares of NYSE HRTG traded up $0.39 on […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRTG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
CLEARWATER, Fla., March 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRTG) ("Heritage" or the "Company"), a super-regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today reported fourth quarter 2020 financial results. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights Net income…
Heritage Insurance (HRTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 125.00% and 10.00%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Heritage Insurance Hldgs (NYSE:HRTG) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 77.27% over the past year to $0.10, which beat the estimate of ($0.39). Revenue of $159,548,000 up by 21.72% year over year, which beat the estimate of $146,560,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Heritage Insurance Hldgs hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $14.05 View more earnings on HRTG Company's 52-week low was at $7.50 Price action over last quarter: Up 5.86% See also: Commercial Umbrella Insurance Company Profile Heritage Insurance Holdings is a regional property and casualty insurance company that offers a variety o...
HRTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!