Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRTG POWR Grades
- HRTG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HRTG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.11% of US stocks).
HRTG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc is higher than just 5.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HRTG's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc are PFMT, UFCS, ALTG, FOSL, and MG.
- Visit HRTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Valuation Summary
- HRTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.3; this is 18.89% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 87 months, HRTG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
- HRTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTG.
HRTG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -25.98%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 279.09%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.8%.
The table below shows HRTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.07||52-week high||$14.05|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$7.22||Avg. volume||152,276|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$9.72||Market Cap||197.71M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
HRTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than just 12.71% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 60% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 98.96% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTG Social Stream
Latest HRTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTG as an investment opportunity.
ATHM, CIR, GGAL, HRTG and KMB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 26, 2021.
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Heritage Insurance Holdings' (NYSE:HRTG) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
If you love investing in stocks you're bound to buy some losers. But long term Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc...
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRTG) ("Heritage" or the "Company"), a super-regional property and casualty insurance holding company, will announce second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, August 5, 2021, followed by a 9:30 am ET conference call on Friday, August 6, 2021.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Approximately 70 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, June 23-24, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 22, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Virtual Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 - 24, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Property and casualty (P&C) insurance holding company Heritage Insurance Holdings has announced the placement of its 2021-2022 catastrophe reinsurance program, securing a first event reinsurance tower exhaustion point of $1.4 billion, up slightly from the $1.347 billion placed last year. Coupled with the automatic reinstatement of private market layers, a number of which are prepaid, Heritage  The post Heritage announces larger reinsurance program renewal appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
HRTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch