Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRTG POWR Grades
- HRTG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.65% of US stocks.
- HRTG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- HRTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
HRTG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HRTG is currently 1.44, higher than merely 4.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HRTG's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLRE, ARGO, VNCE, SAMG, and GTS.
- Visit HRTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Valuation Summary
- HRTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.9; this is 31.4% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HRTG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, HRTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTG.
HRTG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.07%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.03%.
The table below shows HRTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.57% of graded US stocks.
- HRTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 61st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AON, GTS, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRTG.
The table below shows HRTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$12.20|
|Prev. close||$6.77||52-week low||$5.47|
|Day high||$6.73||Avg. volume||154,828|
|50-day MA||$6.75||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$8.71||Market Cap||185.97M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTG Social Stream
Latest HRTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTG as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Don't Buy Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRTG) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Heritage Insurance (HRTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.00% and 7.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRTG) ("Heritage" or the "Company"), a super-regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today reported second quarter 2021 financial results.
ATHM, CIR, GGAL, HRTG and KMB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 26, 2021.
HRTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch