Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG): Price and Financial Metrics
HRTG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HRTG is currently 2.38, higher than just 8.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc are ACU, GBLI, JBSS, CRWS, and CGIX.
- Visit HRTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagepci.com.
HRTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.75||52-week high||$14.05|
|Prev. close||$10.36||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$10.84||Avg. volume||168,147|
|50-day MA||$10.04||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$11.20||Market Cap||301.63M|
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Company Bio
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
HRTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HRTG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 83.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.25 years, is -0.12% -- higher than just 12.7% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 86.49% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTG Social Stream
Latest HRTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTG as an investment opportunity.
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) CEO Ernie Garateix on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 04, 2021, 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Arash Soleimani - EVP Ernie Garateix - CEO Kirk Lusk - CFO Conference Call Participants Marla Backer - Sidoti Mark Hughes - Truist Paul Newsome - Piper Sandler Matt Carletti - JMP...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRTG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
Heritage Insurance (HRTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 125.00% and 10.00%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Heritage Insurance Hldgs (NYSE:HRTG) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 77.27% over the past year to $0.10, which beat the estimate of ($0.39). Revenue of $159,548,000 up by 21.72% year over year, which beat the estimate of $146,560,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on HRTG Heritage Insurance Hldgs hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $14.05 Company's 52-week low was at $7.50 Price action over last quarter: Up 5.86% Company Profile Heritage Insurance Holdings is a regional property and casualty insurance company that offers a variety of personal and commercial insurance prod...
Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRTG) ("Heritage" or the "Company"), a super-regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today reported fourth quarter 2020 financial results.
HRTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRTGWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!