Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HRTG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HRTG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -311,000, ranking above just 1.64% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HRTG's price: GROW, ABT, FIBK, H and EEX.
HRTG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 34.12% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $189 million, HRTG is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 17.88% of them.
- HRTG's market cap of approximately $189 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 27% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 92.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HRTG Dividend Chart
HRTG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HRTG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc Common Stock (HRTG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) - Dividend Investor
Heritage Insurance Holdings Inc (HRTG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha