Hershey Co. (HSY): Price and Financial Metrics
HSY Stock Summary
- HSY has a higher market value than 92.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,755,553,576.
- HSY's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Hershey Co's share price is greater than that of only 0.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hershey Co are SWK, ROK, GIS, TT, and PAYX.
- HSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hershey Co's official web site, go to www.thehersheycompany.com.
HSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.24||52-week high||$163.99|
|Prev. close||$162.94||52-week low||$125.50|
|Day high||$163.41||Avg. volume||973,350|
|50-day MA||$154.54||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$148.10||Market Cap||33.61B|
Hershey Co. (HSY) Company Bio
Hershey Company sells chocolate and sugar confectionery products, pantry items, such as baking ingredients, toppings, sundae syrups, and beverages, snack items, including spreads, and gum and mint refreshment products comprising chewing gums and bubble gums. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
HSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HSY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hershey Co ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HSY, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 11.03; that's higher than 69.72% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- HSY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSY Latest Social Stream
View Full HSY Social Stream
Latest HSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hershey Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSY as an investment opportunity.
Hershey Announces New Renewable Energy Agreements Aligned with 2030 Goal to Reduce Emissions by More Than 50%
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) today announced two new clean energy partnerships to develop solar projects in the U.S. as it moves its operations toward the use of clean and renewable energy.
One of the largest esports gaming companies in the world is closing in on uplisting to a major exchange in the U.S. Nasdaq Uplisting: Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc (OTC: ENGMF ) currently trades in Canada and as an OTC stock in the U.S. Plans to uplist on the Nasdaq were filed Thursday morning. “While we are very much a global company, the U.S. remains our most prominent source of audience and revenue. Naturally, a U.S. registration is a significant milestone for the company,” CEO Adrian Montgomery said. Roundhill Investments CEO Will Hershey told Benzinga in December that Enthusiast Gaming was planning to uplist, which could be a catalyst for shares. “Companies that have undertaken listings have seen increased valuations,” Hershey said. Enthusiast Gaming is a holding in the Roundhill ...
It's nearly 100 Days from the long-awaited, much-anticipated Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 and the Reese's brand is proud to announce the Ultimate Team. The perennial chocolate and peanut butter powerhouse is partnering with three of the greatest U.S. Olympic athletes to grace the Games, Team USA and the sport of swimming: Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky and Caeleb Dressel. Phelps, Ledecky & Dressel will band together to support Big Orange and form the Ultimate Team Reese's.
In this article we presented top 12 chocolate companies in the world. Click to skip our detailed discussion of the chocolate industry and see the Top 5 Chocolate Companies in the World. The global chocolate industry is on a growth trajectory as taste for chocolate is being adopted around the world. In 2019, this market […]
HSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|