The Hershey Company (HSY): Price and Financial Metrics
HSY Stock Summary
- HSY has a higher market value than 93.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,359,721,391.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HSY is 4.51 -- better than 90.07% of US stocks.
- HSY's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hershey Co are GIS, IR, CTAS, SLF, and BF.B.
- HSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hershey Co's official web site, go to www.thehersheycompany.com.
HSY Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.15||52-week high||$162.20|
|Prev. close||$146.82||52-week low||$100.80|
|Day high||$147.58||Avg. volume||1,166,378|
|50-day MA||$148.27||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$138.89||Market Cap||30.79B|
The Hershey Company (HSY) Company Bio
Hershey Company sells chocolate and sugar confectionery products, pantry items, such as baking ingredients, toppings, sundae syrups, and beverages, snack items, including spreads, and gum and mint refreshment products comprising chewing gums and bubble gums. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.