Hershey Co. (HSY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HSY has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.98% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HSY has less volatility in its price than 84.29% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HSY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: STM, MRTN, OFED, CMCM and AFYA.
HSY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hershey Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 117.22% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hershey Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for HSY, its beta is lower than 90.48% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.5% of companies in the same revenue class.
HSY Dividend Chart
HSY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|