The Hershey Company (HSY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, HSY has issued more dividends than 86.22% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HSY has less fluctuation in its price than 95.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HSY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IMOS, WPM, DLNG, ATNI and ATVI.
HSY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Hershey Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.21% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hershey Co are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hershey Co, its beta is lower than 77.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $8 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 68.23% of companies in the same revenue class.
HSY Dividend Chart
HSY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|