The Hershey Company (HSY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HSY has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 86.37% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HSY has less volatility in its price than 92.6% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HSY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EPM, HFFG, FCAP, SNP and UDR.
HSY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hershey Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.32% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hershey Co are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for HSY, approximately 76.99% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 70.63% of companies in the same revenue class.
HSY Dividend Chart
HSY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|