Hershey Co. (HSY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HSY has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.98% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HSY has less volatility in its price than 84.29% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HSY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: STM, MRTN, OFED, CMCM and AFYA.
HSY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HSY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1573.97% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hershey Co are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Hershey Co's estimated return of 1573.97% surpasses about 93.1% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Hershey Co, its beta is lower than 95.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HSY Dividend Chart
HSY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|