HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
HTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.80||52-week high||$30.79|
|Prev. close||$23.08||52-week low||$18.02|
|Day high||$24.04||Avg. volume||44,002|
|50-day MA||$21.49||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$22.73||Market Cap||413.72M|
HTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HTBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HTBI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HTBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.56 for HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 88.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.99%, HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.62% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTBI comes in at -113.13% -- higher than that of merely 5.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FULT, FBMS, SMMF, WABC, and FSBC.
- Visit HTBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htb.com.
HTBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTBI's price/sales ratio is 110% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 138 months, HTBI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBI.
HTBI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.58%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.53%.
The table below shows HTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- HTBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SMBC, EQBK, and ISTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBI.
The table below shows HTBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI) Company Bio
HomeTrust Bancshares provides various banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Asheville, North Carolina.
HTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBI Social Stream
Latest HTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBI as an investment opportunity.
ASHEVILLE, N.C., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI) (“Company”), today announced the retirement of its Executive Chair, Dana L. Stonestreet, effective at the conclusion of the Company’s Annual Meeting on November 13, 2023. Richard T. “Stick” Williams, currently Vice Chair and Lead Director of the Company, will serve as Chair of the Company upon Stonestreet’s retirement from the Board of Directors. Mr. Stonestreet has served as Ex
The mean of analysts' price targets for HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) points to a 32.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTBI ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Net income of $14.8 million and a 10% increase in quarterly cash dividend
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
HTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBIWant to do more research on HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch