HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBI POWR Grades
- HTBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.12% of US stocks.
- HTBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HTBI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
HTBI Stock Summary
- HTBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.6%, HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.7% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTBI comes in at 62.57% -- higher than that of 96.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HomeTrust Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BCML, BKSC, CFR, CCNE, and ALTA.
- HTBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.htb.com.
HTBI Valuation Summary
- HTBI's price/earnings ratio is 17.5; this is 44.63% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 110 months, HTBI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.1.
- HTBI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 34.1 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBI.
HTBI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.97%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.16%.
The table below shows HTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.06||52-week high||$30.09|
|Prev. close||$26.27||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$26.27||Avg. volume||52,291|
|50-day MA||$28.05||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$23.49||Market Cap||433.04M|
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI) Company Bio
HomeTrust Bancshares provides various banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Asheville, North Carolina.
HTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBI Social Stream
Latest HTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HomeTrust Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBI as an investment opportunity.
ASHEVILLE, N.C., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI) (“Company”), the holding company of HomeTrust Bank (“Bank”), announced today that the annual meeting of stockholders will be held at 10:00 a.m., local time on November 15, 2021, at the Cambria Hotel, located at 15 Page Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina. About HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. is the holding company for HomeTrust Bank. As of June 30, 2021, the Company had assets of $3.
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results and Quarterly Dividend
ASHEVILLE, N.C., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI) ("Company"), the holding company of HomeTrust Bank ("Bank"), today announced a preliminary net loss for the fourth quarter of 2021 and approval of its quarterly cash dividend. The loss was driven by expenses previously announced by the Company related to branch closures and the restructuring of its balance sheet. The restructuring included a $19.0 million pre-tax prepayment penalty related to the early r
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. Announces Completion of Previous Stock Repurchase Program and Authorization of New Stock Repurchase Program
ASHEVILLE, N.C., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HTBI), the holding company for HomeTrust Bank, announced the completion of its 5% stock repurchase program that began in April 2020. A total of 851,004 shares were repurchased at an average price of $22.83 per share. The Company's Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 825,941 shares of the Company’s common stock, representing 5% of the Company’s currently outst
C. Hunter Westbrook Promoted to Chief Executive Officer of HomeTrust Bank and President of HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc.
C. Hunter Westbrook President and Chief Executive Officer of HomeTrust Bank & President and Chief Operating Officer of HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. ASHEVILLE, N.C., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI) (“Company”), the holding company of HomeTrust Bank (“Bank”), today announced that C. Hunter Westbrook will assume the positions of President and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank, and President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company, effective September 1
HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
HTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBIWant to do more research on HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch