HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HTBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
HTBI Stock Summary
- For HTBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTBI comes in at 18.7% -- higher than that of 91.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBK, EFSC, AUB, SSB, and CATY.
- Visit HTBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htb.com.
HTBI Valuation Summary
- HTBI's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 6.9% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HTBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBI.
HTBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.53%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -40.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.31%.
The table below shows HTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- HTBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SMBC, EQBK, and ISTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBI.
The table below shows HTBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.59||52-week high||$32.60|
|Prev. close||$25.72||52-week low||$21.55|
|Day high||$25.74||Avg. volume||51,872|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$25.86||Market Cap||399.92M|
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI) Company Bio
HomeTrust Bancshares provides various banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Asheville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBI Social Stream
Latest HTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMETRUST BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBI as an investment opportunity.
HomeTrust Bancshares ( NASDAQ:HTBI ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$37.9m (down 4.0% from...
HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The board of HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTBI ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.10 on...
HomeTrust Bancshares (NASDAQ: HTBI ) reported its Q1 earnings results on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 08:15 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings HomeTrust Bancshares beat estimated earnings by 13.21%, reporting an EPS of $0.6 versus an estimate of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 and an Increase in the Quarterly Dividend
ASHEVILLE, N.C., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI ) ("Company"), the holding company of HomeTrust Bank ("Bank"), today announced preliminary net income for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023 and an increase in its quarterly cash dividend. For the quarter ended September 30, 2022 compared to the quarter ended June 30, 2022: net income was $9.2 million compared to net income of $6.0 million; diluted earnings per share ("EPS") was $0.60 compared to $0.39; annualized return on assets ("ROA") was 1.02% compared to 0.68%; annualized return on equity ("ROE") was 9.25% compared to 6.19%; net interest income was $34.5 million compared to $28.9 million; provision for credit losses was $4.0 million compared to $3.4 million; noninterest income was $7.4 m...
HTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBIWant to do more research on HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch