HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HTBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- HTBI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
HTBI Stock Summary
- HTBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.6%, HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.47% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTBI comes in at 60.67% -- higher than that of 96.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKSC, BPFH, PII, ALTA, and HFWA.
- HTBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.htb.com.
HTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.43||52-week high||$28.50|
|Prev. close||$27.70||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||51,208|
|50-day MA||$25.68||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$19.68||Market Cap||472.42M|
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI) Company Bio
HomeTrust Bancshares provides various banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Asheville, North Carolina.
HTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBI Social Stream
Latest HTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HomeTrust Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBI as an investment opportunity.
HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.2%Payable June 3; for shareholders of record May 20; ex-div May 19.See HTBI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021 and Quarterly Dividend
ASHEVILLE, N.C., April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTBI) ("Company"), the holding company of HomeTrust Bank ("Bank"), today announced preliminary net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 and approval of its quarterly dividend. For the quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to the corresponding quarter in the previous year: net income was $7.9 million, compared to $1.2 million;diluted earnings per share ("EPS") was $0.48, compared to $0.07;return on assets ("ROA") was 0.84%, compared to 0.14%;return on equity ("ROE") was 7.78%, compared to 1.15%;provision for credit losses was a net benefit of $4.1 million, compared to a provision of $5.4 million;noninterest income increased $4.3 million, or 67.5% to $10.7 million from $6.4 million;289,333 share...
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. But the goal is to pick stocks that do better than...
HomeTrust Bancshares (HTBI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Every investor in HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTBI ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
HTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBIWant to do more research on HomeTrust Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch