HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. (HTBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HTBI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 4.2% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HTBI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.71% -- which is higher than about 96.25% stocks we're looking at.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HTBI's comes in at 10.29 -- better than 96.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTBI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LEJU, RGLD, SAP, LITE and TMO.
HTBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HTBI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 59.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for HomeTrust Bancshares Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, HTBI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 22.4% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for HomeTrust Bancshares Inc than it is for 70.14% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- HTBI's market cap of approximately $308 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 22.97% of them.
HTBI Dividend Chart
HTBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HTBI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on HomeTrust Bancshares Inc and its dividends:
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc Common Stock (HTBI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) - Dividend Investor
HomeTrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha