Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTGC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- HTGC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HTGC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.34% of US stocks).
HTGC Stock Summary
- HTGC's current price/earnings ratio is 42.96, which is higher than 85.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HERCULES CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 97.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HERCULES CAPITAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -73.9%; that's higher than only 17.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERCULES CAPITAL INC are CHDN, TRIN, ORA, WH, and CSV.
- Visit HTGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgc.com.
HTGC Valuation Summary
- HTGC's price/earnings ratio is 42.9; this is 276.32% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 214 months, HTGC's price/sales ratio has gone down 37.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTGC.
HTGC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 97.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -66.69%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.88%.
The table below shows HTGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTGC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.29% of graded US stocks.
- HTGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 195th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BX, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTGC.
The table below shows HTGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.51||52-week high||$19.09|
|Prev. close||$14.28||52-week low||$11.16|
|Day high||$14.57||Avg. volume||883,361|
|50-day MA||$13.73||Dividend yield||9.92%|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||1.89B|
Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Company Bio
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in providing venture debt, debt, senior secured loans, and growth capital to privately held venture capital-backed companies at all stages of development including select publicly listed companies and select special opportunity lower middle market companies that require additional capital to fund acquisitions, recapitalizations and re-financings and established-stage companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTGC Latest Social Stream
View Full HTGC Social Stream
Latest HTGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERCULES CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTGC as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Hercules Technology (HTGC) closed at $13.90, marking a +1.76% move from the previous day.
Both Ares Capital and Hercules Capital offer investors very high dividend yields. Click here to find out which one is the better buy.
Hercules Technology (HTGC) closed the most recent trading day at $13.65, moving -0.29% from the previous trading session.
Hercules Capital is benefiting from a hawkish rate environment and has a solid dividend track record. Click here to find out why HTGC stock is a Buy.
Hercules Technology (HTGC) closed the most recent trading day at $13.49, moving -0.44% from the previous trading session.
HTGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|