Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC): Price and Financial Metrics
HTGC Stock Summary
- For HTGC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.92% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTGC is more volatile than only 14.69% of stocks we're observing.
- Hercules Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hercules Capital Inc are CSV, MSGN, CTT, BBGI, and TROX.
- Visit HTGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgc.com.
HTGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$15.36|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||569,122|
|50-day MA||$14.40||Dividend yield||8.39%|
|200-day MA||$13.57||Market Cap||1.60B|
Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Company Bio
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in providing venture debt, debt, senior secured loans, and growth capital to privately held venture capital-backed companies at all stages of development including select publicly listed companies and select special opportunity lower middle market companies that require additional capital to fund acquisitions, recapitalizations and re-financings and established-stage companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.