Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTGC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- HTGC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HTGC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.53% of US stocks).
HTGC Stock Summary
- HTGC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.66, which is higher than just 7.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HTGC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTGC is more volatile than only 9.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hercules Capital Inc are CSV, PBF, SEM, INVA, and VIST.
- Visit HTGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgc.com.
HTGC Valuation Summary
- HTGC's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 466.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HTGC's price/sales ratio has moved down 37.1 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, HTGC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 908.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTGC.
HTGC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.77%.
The table below shows HTGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTGC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.12% of graded US stocks.
- HTGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 191st of 456 Trading stocks.
- SLG, GS, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTGC.
The table below shows HTGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.83||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$16.65||52-week low||$10.83|
|Day high||$16.87||Avg. volume||672,060|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||7.69%|
|200-day MA||$16.37||Market Cap||1.95B|
Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Company Bio
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in providing venture debt, debt, senior secured loans, and growth capital to privately held venture capital-backed companies at all stages of development including select publicly listed companies and select special opportunity lower middle market companies that require additional capital to fund acquisitions, recapitalizations and re-financings and established-stage companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTGC Latest Social Stream
View Full HTGC Social Stream
Latest HTGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hercules Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTGC as an investment opportunity.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHAT), a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel treatments for gastrointestinal diseases, today reported it has obtained a $200 million term loan facility from Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC), a leader in customized debt financing for companies in life sciences and technology-related markets. This additional capital further strengthens Phathoms balance sheet in advance of anticipated key catalysts, including data from the pivotal PHALCON-EE Phase 3 trial of vonoprazan for the treatment of erosive esophagitis in October 2021, data from the Phase 2 trial of vonoprazan for the treatment of non-erosive reflux disease in the first quarter of...
PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC) (Hercules or the Company), today announced that it has closed an underwritten public offering of $325.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 2.625% notes due 2026 (the Notes). The Notes are unsecured and bear interest at a rate of 2.625% per year, payable semiannually and will mature on September 16, 2026 and may be redeemed in whole or in part at any time or from time to time at the Companys option at par, plus
PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC) (Hercules or the Company), today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $325.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 2.625% notes due September 2026 (the Notes). The closing of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and the Notes are expected to be delivered and paid for on September 16, 2021. The Notes are unsecured and bear interest at a rate of 2.625% per year, payabl
Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC): Price Down $-0.08 (-0.47)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.07 (-0.44)% Over Past Hour
Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on htgc; it is now pointing down. The post Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC): Price Down $-0.08 (-0.47)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.07 (-0.44)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SAN FRANCISCO, August 25, 2021--Better Therapeutics, Inc. ("Better Therapeutics"), a prescription digital therapeutics company developing cognitive behavioral therapy to address the root causes of cardiometabolic diseases, today announced it has secured a loan facility for up to $50 million from Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC).
HTGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|