Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC): Price and Financial Metrics
HTGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.43||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$16.24||52-week low||$10.94|
|Day high||$16.55||Avg. volume||1,310,951|
|50-day MA||$16.54||Dividend yield||9.67%|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||2.38B|
HTGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTGC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- HTGC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HTGC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
HTGC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HERCULES CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 96.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HERCULES CAPITAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 433.16%; that's higher than 96.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HTGC's revenue has grown 44.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERCULES CAPITAL INC are VIRT, CSV, VGR, HTZ, and CHDN.
- Visit HTGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgc.com.
HTGC Valuation Summary
- HTGC's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.4; this is 7.96% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 222 months, HTGC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 910.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTGC.
HTGC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.71%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.92%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.05%.
The table below shows HTGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTGC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.29% of graded US stocks.
- HTGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 195th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BX, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTGC.
The table below shows HTGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Company Bio
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in providing venture debt, debt, senior secured loans, and growth capital to privately held venture capital-backed companies at all stages of development including select publicly listed companies and select special opportunity lower middle market companies that require additional capital to fund acquisitions, recapitalizations and re-financings and established-stage companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
HTGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTGC Latest Social Stream
View Full HTGC Social Stream
Latest HTGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERCULES CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTGC as an investment opportunity.
Hercules Capital (HTGC) closed the most recent trading day at $16.50, moving +1.35% from the previous trading session.
In the latest trading session, Hercules Capital (HTGC) closed at $15.97, marking a +0.69% move from the previous day.
Hercules Receives a BBB+ Reaffirmed Investment Grade Corporate Rating from Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Inc.
PALO ALTO, Calif., August 31, 2023--Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC) ("Hercules" or the "Company"), the largest and leading specialty financing provider to innovative venture, growth and established stage companies backed by some of the leading and top-tier venture capital and select private equity firms, today announced that Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Inc. ("KBRA") has reaffirmed Hercules’ investment grade corporate and credit rating of BBB+. KBRA issued a statement announcing the reaffirmati
A pillar to economic growth in a defensive area, these promising pharma stocks are set to rise and give investors one bullish ride.
Sunrun upgraded, Texas Instruments downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
HTGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|