Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC): Price and Financial Metrics
HTGC Stock Summary
- HTGC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.46, which is higher than only 11.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hercules Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 96.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hercules Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of 98.76%; that's higher than 88.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTT, TRN, RYN, DRH, and TGE.
- HTGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hercules Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.htgc.com.
HTGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$7.64||52-week low||$5.42|
|Day high||$7.38||Avg. volume||1,225,573|
|50-day MA||$12.65||Dividend yield||16.75%|
|200-day MA||$13.28||Market Cap||793.76M|
Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Company Bio
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in providing venture debt, debt, senior secured loans, and growth capital to privately held venture capital-backed companies at all stages of development including select publicly listed companies and select special opportunity lower middle market companies that require additional capital to fund acquisitions, recapitalizations and re-financings and established-stage companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.