Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
HTH Stock Summary
- HTH's current price/earnings ratio is 6.22, which is higher than just 4.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.66%, Hilltop Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.11% of about US stocks.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFG, HBT, BFIN, SVBI, and FRAF.
- Visit HTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.64||52-week high||$34.89|
|Prev. close||$33.89||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$34.89||Avg. volume||1,120,740|
|50-day MA||$30.52||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$23.13||Market Cap||2.85B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilltop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
Hilltop Securities Inc. (HilltopSecurities) recently welcomed Brian Connery to its Fixed Income Capital Markets division in Dallas as director and municipal trader, reporting to Todd Bleakney, senior managing director, co-head of Debt Capital Markets.
Hilltop Securities Inc. (HilltopSecurities) announced today that Brian Branigan has joined its Fixed Income Capital Markets division in Memphis, Tennessee, as senior vice president of institutional sales.
Does Hilltop Holdings (HTH) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
It looks like Hilltop Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:HTH ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. If you purchase the...
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Hilltop Holdings (HTH).
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hilltop Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!