Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.27||52-week high||$34.87|
|Prev. close||$31.67||52-week low||$26.78|
|Day high||$31.65||Avg. volume||338,803|
|50-day MA||$28.82||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||2.04B|
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.35% of US stocks.
- HTH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.45% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.11 for HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 86.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC comes in at -15.93%, a number that bests merely 16.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SRCE, CBNK, SFBC, VLY, and SASR.
- HTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTH's price/sales ratio is 30.43% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 241 months, HTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -23.63%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 162.63%.
The table below shows HTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.46% of graded US stocks.
- HTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 44th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ECPG, PBHC, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTH.
The table below shows HTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
Higher interest rates, decent loan demand, fee income growth, acquisitions and solid balance sheet support WSFS Financial (WSFS) stock.
First BanCorp (FBP) stock is a promising investment choice now, given the solid earnings and revenue growth prospects.
Hilltop Holdings' (HTH) stock looks promising, given the decent NII growth prospects and healthy balance sheet amid uncertain macroeconomic conditions.
Hilltop Holdings Inc. Announces Pending Retirement of PlainsCapital Bank President and CEO Jerry Schaffner in May 2024
DALLAS, November 20, 2023--Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HTH) ("Hilltop") today announced that Jerry Schaffner, President and CEO of Hilltop’s banking subsidiary, PlainsCapital Bank (the "Bank"), is retiring on May 1, 2024. At that time, Hilltop President and CEO Jeremy B. Ford will become CEO of PlainsCapital Bank. In anticipation of the transition, PlainsCapital Chief Operating Officer Brian Heflin has been named President of the Bank, and current Chief Administrative Officer Pete Villarreal ha
Higher interest rates, decent loan demand, efforts to improve fee income and manageable debt make Bank OZK (OZK) stock an attractive pick right now.
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|