Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTH POWR Grades
- HTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.6% of US stocks.
- HTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.79% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- HTH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.6, which is higher than only 5.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HTH is currently 2.47, higher than just 8.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABCB, CADE, PEBO, FCF, and FFG.
- Visit HTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.75||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$35.31||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$35.96||Avg. volume||853,789|
|50-day MA||$34.97||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$27.27||Market Cap||2.86B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilltop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Hilltop Securities Inc., the third-biggest adviser on bonds issued by U.S. states and local governments, sued a former employee for allegedly stealing confidential files before leaving for competitor RBC Capital Markets.Hilltop claims Alex Bugallo, a former managing director in its Orlando, Florida, office, downloaded client debt analyses, spreadsheets and client contacts to a flash drive and emailed other documents to a personal account in the two months before resigning in April.Bugallo also deleted hundreds of files, including requests for proposals and client debt profiles known as debt maps, from Hilltop’s network, the firm said in its lawsuit, filed on May 3 in federal court in Orlando. The aim was to sabotage Hilltop’s service so clients would follow Bugallo to RBC...
Hilltop (HTH) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.4%Payable May 28; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.See HTH Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The following slide deck was published by Hilltop Holdings Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Before we get started, please note that certain statements during today's presentation that are not statements of historical fact, including statements concerning such items as our outlook, business strategy, future plans, financial condition, allowance for credit losses, the impact and potential impacts of COVID-19, stock repurchases and dividends as well as such other items referenced in the preface of our presentation are forward-looking statements. Return on average assets for the period was 2.9% and return on average equity was 20.6%.
Hilltop Holdings' (HTH) Q1 results substantially aided by provision benefits, increase in revenues and higher loan balance, while rise in expenses and near-zero interest rates hurt.
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|