Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.67% of US stocks.
- HTH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.12% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- HTH's current price/earnings ratio is 6.51, which is higher than only 11.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HTH is currently 3.18, higher than only 10.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTH comes in at -40.09% -- higher than that of only 10.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hilltop Holdings Inc are BFIN, ASRV, EVBN, ATLO, and FRAF.
- HTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilltop Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTH's price/sales ratio is 8.33% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- HTH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.4 over the prior 213 months.
- Over the past 213 months, HTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -14.72%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 541.98%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.52%.
The table below shows HTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.46% of graded US stocks.
- HTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 44th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ECPG, PBHC, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTH.
The table below shows HTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.26||52-week high||$39.14|
|Prev. close||$29.43||52-week low||$25.07|
|Day high||$30.33||Avg. volume||556,022|
|50-day MA||$29.10||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$32.86||Market Cap||2.40B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilltop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Hilltop Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:HTH ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
The board of Hilltop Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:HTH ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 28th of...
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) records a fall in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 6.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|