Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTH POWR Grades
- HTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.28% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HTH is currently 0.87, higher than just 4.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC comes in at -28.59%, a number that bests only 6.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC are FNB, TSBK, MGYR, CIA, and ACNB.
- HTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTH's price/sales ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 226 months, HTH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 476.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.02%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.21%.
The table below shows HTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.46% of graded US stocks.
- HTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 44th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ECPG, PBHC, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTH.
The table below shows HTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.44||52-week high||$38.47|
|Prev. close||$26.56||52-week low||$24.18|
|Day high||$26.65||Avg. volume||768,275|
|50-day MA||$27.15||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$29.64||Market Cap||1.71B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
Hilltop Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:HTH ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Higher NII and a rise in fee income support Cullen/Frost's (CFR) Q2 earnings. However, an increase in expenses hurt.
Rise in NII, higher loan balance and interest rates support Hilltop Holdings' (HTH) Q2 earnings amid muted mortgage business and increased provisions.
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.63% and 7.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, July 21, 2022--Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HTH) ("Hilltop") today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2022. Hilltop produced income to common stockholders of $33.3 million, or $0.45 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2022, compared to $99.1 million, or $1.21 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021. Hilltop’s financial results for the second quarter of 2022 reflect a significant decrease in year-over-year mortgage origination segment net gains from s
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|