Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.2% of US stocks.
- HTH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.62% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HTH is currently 1.74, higher than just 6.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that HTH's revenue has grown -31.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.14% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTH comes in at 15.11% -- higher than that of 89.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC are TSBK, FNB, MGYR, PFIS, and TRST.
- Visit HTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- HTH's price/earnings ratio is 13.3; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 230 months, HTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.06%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -959.73%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.7%.
The table below shows HTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.46% of graded US stocks.
- HTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 44th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ECPG, PBHC, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTH.
The table below shows HTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.42||52-week high||$35.06|
|Prev. close||$30.37||52-week low||$24.18|
|Day high||$32.65||Avg. volume||287,700|
|50-day MA||$29.81||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$28.26||Market Cap||2.09B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Hilltop Holdings Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
DALLAS, January 17, 2023--Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HTH) ("Hilltop"), a Dallas-based financial holding company, will host a live webcast and conference call at 8:00 AM Central (9:00 AM Eastern) on Friday, January 27, 2023. Hilltop President and CEO Jeremy B. Ford and Hilltop CFO William B. Furr will review fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results.
Momentum Independent Network will almost double its assets to more than $1.6 billion and add 33 professionals from NTB Financial Corp.
DALLAS, January 05, 2023--Momentum Independent Network Inc. (MIN), an affiliate of Hilltop Securities Inc. (HilltopSecurities), recently welcomed 33 new financial professionals managing approximately $750 million in client assets to its wealth management platform. All professionals join from NTB Financial Corporation (NTB), a longtime clearing correspondent of HilltopSecurities. Among the 33 professionals transitioning to MIN are Anthony Petrelli, Michael Morgan, and Regina Roesener, former seni
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|