Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.48||52-week high||$34.87|
|Prev. close||$27.76||52-week low||$24.18|
|Day high||$28.54||Avg. volume||345,470|
|50-day MA||$29.94||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$30.70||Market Cap||1.85B|
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH POWR Grades
- HTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HTH Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that HTH's revenue has grown -22.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.34% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CIVB, ARKR, NPK, BFIN, and GHC.
- HTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- HTH's price/earnings ratio is 18.7; this is 96.84% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 462.3 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -23.63%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 162.63%.
The table below shows HTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.46% of graded US stocks.
- HTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 44th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ECPG, PBHC, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTH.
The table below shows HTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, August 09, 2023--Momentum Independent Network Inc. (MIN), an affiliate of Hilltop Securities Inc. (HilltopSecurities), is pleased to welcome Scott McCaffrey as the new Head of Momentum Independent Network.
Hilltop Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:HTH ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
In this article, we discuss 12 best dividend stocks under $30. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks Under $30. It is evident that the market follows various investment patterns, where one strategy may outperform the other depending […]
Q2 2023 Hilltop Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Lower fee income, an increase in provisions and higher funding costs hurt Hilltop Holdings' (HTH) Q2 earnings.
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|