Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.27% of US stocks.
- HTH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.73% of US stocks).
HTH Stock Summary
- HTH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.27, which is higher than merely 5.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hilltop Holdings Inc is higher than 83.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HTH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hilltop Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABCB, FCBC, WSFS, PEBO, and COKE.
- HTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilltop Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hilltop-holdings.com.
HTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTH's price/earnings ratio is 56.2% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 212 months, HTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.1.
- Over the past 212 months, HTH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 477.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTH.
HTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.85||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$31.74||52-week low||$17.80|
|Day high||$32.22||Avg. volume||725,447|
|50-day MA||$35.84||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$31.43||Market Cap||2.62B|
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Company Bio
Hilltop Holdings provides business and consumer banking services in Texas, including loan products, such as fixed rate conventional mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and federal housing administration and veteran affairs loans. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HTH Social Stream
Latest HTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilltop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTH as an investment opportunity.
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021 9:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Erik Yohe - Investor Relations Jeremy Ford - President and Chief Executive Officer Will Furr - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brad Milsaps - Piper Sandler Michael Rose - Raymond James Matt...
The following slide deck was published by Hilltop Holdings Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Before we get started, please note that certain statements during today's presentation that are not statements of historical facts, including statements concerning such items as our outlook, business strategy, future plans, financial condition, allowance for credit losses, the impact -- the potential impacts of COVID-19, stock repurchases and dividends, as well as other items referenced in the preface of our presentation are forward-looking statements. Although, average mortgage interest rates declined year-over-year, refinance volumes decreased to 32% of total origination compared to 47% in Q2 2020.
While rise in deposits and drop in expenses support Hilltop Holdings' (HTH) Q2 earnings, decline in revenues and shrinking margins play spoilsport.
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.01% and -11.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HTH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|