Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTLD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HTLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- HTLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.58% of US stocks).
HTLD Stock Summary
- HTLD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,904.12 -- higher than 97.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For HTLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Heartland Express Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GENC, SYKE, KAI, LZB, and LOPE.
- Visit HTLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heartlandexpress.com.
HTLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.73||52-week high||$22.75|
|Prev. close||$18.67||52-week low||$17.85|
|Day high||$18.78||Avg. volume||395,577|
|50-day MA||$19.25||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$19.23||Market Cap||1.50B|
Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Company Bio
Heartland Express operates as a short-to-medium haul truckload carrier of general commodities in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in North Liberty, Iowa.
HTLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLD Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLD Social Stream
Latest HTLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heartland Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLD as an investment opportunity.
EADSY, CVGW, HTLD, IDN, and STAF have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 23, 2021
The Daily Dash is a quick look at what's happening in the freight ecosystem. In today's edition, we highlight Knight-Swift 's (NYSE: KNX ) first-quarter earnings report, good news for drivers at Heartland Express and more. Just a reminder that the Net-Zero Carbon Summit will be held Thursday. Click here to register for the free virtual event. The High Five 1. The nation's largest truckload carrier, Knight-Swift Transportation, posted a better-than-expected first quarter. The Phoenix-based company reported adjusted earnings per share of 83 cents, 13 cents ahead of consensus and 39 cents better than the year-ago quarter. Todd Maiden's report 2. Heartland Express (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
Heartland Express (HTLD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Heartland Express (NASDAQ:HTLD) declared a dividend payable on April 1, 2021 to its shareholders as of March 12, 2021. It was also announced that …
HTLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|