Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTLD POWR Grades
- HTLD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- HTLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HTLD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HTLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Heartland Express Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Heartland Express Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTLD is more volatile than merely 1.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KAI, LOPE, IHT, OPOF, and RMNI.
- Visit HTLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heartlandexpress.com.
HTLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HTLD's price/earnings ratio is 37.33% lower, now standing at 18.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HTLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.7.
- HTLD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTLD.
HTLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.37%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.66%.
The table below shows HTLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$21.53|
|Prev. close||$16.32||52-week low||$16.22|
|Day high||$16.68||Avg. volume||383,600|
|50-day MA||$17.55||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$18.62||Market Cap||1.33B|
Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Company Bio
Heartland Express operates as a short-to-medium haul truckload carrier of general commodities in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in North Liberty, Iowa.
HTLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLD Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLD Social Stream
Latest HTLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heartland Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLD as an investment opportunity.
North Liberty, Iowa-based truckload carrier Heartland Express reported an 8.1% year-over-year decline in second-quarter revenue (excluding fuel) Monday. Earnings per share were in line with analysts' expectations at 26 cents. Even with the top-line weakness, Heartland Express (NASDAQ: HTLD) recorded 330 basis points of operating ratio improvement when compared to the prior year. The 79.7% adjusted OR was driven in part by increased gains on the sale of revenue equipment. Gains were $4.6 million
Heartland Express (HTLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -8.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Heartland Express, Inc. Reports Revenues, Earnings and Record High Stockholders' Equity for the Second Quarter of 2021
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) announced today financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. Three months ended June 30, 2021: Net Income of $20.7 million, and Basic Earnings per Share of $0.26, Operating Revenue of $154.1 million,Operating Income of $27.4 million, Operating Ratio of 82.3% and 79.7% Non-GAAP Adjusted Operating Ratio(1),Cash Balance of $167.2 million and Total Assets of $957.0 million, Stockholde
Heartland Express (HTLD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Heartland Express, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HTLD) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 11% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Heartland Express (NASDAQ:HTLD). However...
HTLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|