Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD): Price and Financial Metrics
HTLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.10||52-week high||$18.17|
|Prev. close||$15.78||52-week low||$13.21|
|Day high||$16.20||Avg. volume||202,108|
|50-day MA||$15.36||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$15.59||Market Cap||1.27B|
HTLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLD POWR Grades
- HTLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTLD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HTLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.06% of US stocks).
HTLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HEARTLAND EXPRESS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that HTLD's revenue has grown 89.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.89% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of HEARTLAND EXPRESS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEARTLAND EXPRESS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPG, CNNE, BKKT, SGU, and SUNL.
- Visit HTLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heartlandexpress.com.
HTLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HTLD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HTLD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTLD.
HTLD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.92%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -26.17%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.68%.
The table below shows HTLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.98% of graded US stocks.
- HTLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 38th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DAC, KNOP, and HUBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTLD.
The table below shows HTLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTLD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HTLD, see our HTLD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.89 (Hold)|
Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Company Bio
Heartland Express operates as a short-to-medium haul truckload carrier of general commodities in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in North Liberty, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLD Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLD Social Stream
Latest HTLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEARTLAND EXPRESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLD as an investment opportunity.
Chairman of the Board of Heartland Express Michael Gerdin Buys 1.2% More Shares \
Those following along with Heartland Express, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTLD ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
Heartland Express (HTLD) Lags Q1 Earnings Estimates
Heartland Express (HTLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -15.79% and 3.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Heartland Express, Inc. Reports Revenues and Earnings for the First Quarter of 2023
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) announced today financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. Three months ended March 31, 2023: Net Income of $12.6 million and Basic Earnings per Share of $0.16,Operating Revenue of $330.9 million, an increase of 118.8% over 2022,Operating Income of $22.9 million,Operating Ratio of 93.1% and 91.4% Non-GAAP Adjusted Operating Ratio(1),Total Assets of $1.6 billion,Stockholders' Equity of
Heartland Express (HTLD) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Should You Buy?
Heartland Express (HTLD) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Trade Alert: The Chairman of the Board Of Heartland Express, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTLD), Michael Gerdin, Has Just Spent US$1.7m Buying 1.2% More Shares
Heartland Express, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTLD ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Chairman...
HTLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTLDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heartland Express Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heartland Express Inc (HTLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heartland Express Inc (HTLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heartland Express Inc (HTLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...