Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD): Price and Financial Metrics
HTLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Heartland Express Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Heartland Express Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Heartland Express Inc is reporting a growth rate of 83.11%; that's higher than 86.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heartland Express Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATTO, SGU, NGD, HESM, and QEP.
- Visit HTLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heartlandexpress.com.
HTLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.14||52-week high||$22.71|
|Prev. close||$21.08||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$21.28||Avg. volume||360,245|
|50-day MA||$21.57||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$20.11||Market Cap||1.73B|
Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Company Bio
Heartland Express operates as a short-to-medium haul truckload carrier of general commodities in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in North Liberty, Iowa.